User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 11 Jul 2003, 18:05   #1
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Chojin is an unknown quantity at this point
Fly boy

http://in.news.yahoo.com/030624/43/25eim.html

Usually, when eggs are deposited into a dead or alive body, the hatched larvae emerge and pupate outside of the body.

This boy's problem is that the flies are emerging FULLY-GROWN!!!!

I so wish they had photos.
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 18:11   #2
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 18:11   #3
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
i don't wish i had pictures
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 18:12   #4
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
i don't wish i had pictures
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 10:35   #5
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Flies. Out of the penis. Can't stop it.

:/

Matrim
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 11:10   #6
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
that's my lunch wasted you bastard, i'm eating a penis shaped sandwich and now all i see are flies coming out of it
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 11:45   #7
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Fly boy

has it been decided if you are a boy or a girl yet?

(notes pink shoes, you saying you are a bloke, post about you wearing false nails etc)
madi is offline   Reply With Quote