User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Jul 2003, 01:54   #1
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Suggestions?

All my friends have gone on holiday.
IRCing for hours on end gets rather tiresome.
What should i do to amuse myself?

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 01:59   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Post on the forums and get barraged by millions of nonsensical posts concerning people and the fact they've got nothing to do......oh wait.

You could try randomly deleting some irc accounts or something heh.
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 02:01   #3
Hunter RAF

Hunter RAF is an unknown quantity at this point
Dare i say it?...

Get a life?

maybe a girlfriend?

more friends?
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 02:03   #4
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Hunter RAF
Dare i say it?...

Get a life?

maybe a girlfriend?

more friends?
I've tried that.
Oh, and Johnny, that was sorta the entire point.
I can't delete IRC accounts, but that would be a bit harsh anyway

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 02:06   #5
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Solitary activities:
Read a book, play a game, experiment with drugs, learn a craft, play an instrument.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 02:09   #6
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Start working out. Start feeling good about yourself.

Matrim
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 02:10   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
say "hey deffeh, do you fancy a 5 hour marathon of solitaire showdown?" and im bound to accept

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 02:13   #8
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
say "hey deffeh, do you fancy a 5 hour marathon of solitaire showdown?" and im bound to accept
I would, but:

a) i'd lose
b) my isp would disconnect me after 2 hours

George Bernard Shaw
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 02:14   #9
Mr. 5001
Mr. Ensign

Mr. 5001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Get a job, you lazy bum of a forum posting geek. Be helpful to the community, yourself and the government at the same time.
Mr. 5001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 05:02   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Give me 499
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 13:58   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mushroom
I would, but:

a) i'd lose
b) my isp would disconnect me after 2 hours

fear my 47-41-4 record.

My isp discos me after 2 hours too. Still, if you fancy a few games anyway, give me a PM. Im free almost any time.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 14:05   #12
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
i just pleasure myself and fantasise over what I'm going to do but never do. And I think about people I want to see that I won't see ever again.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 03:18   #13
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Suggestions?

Quote:
Originally posted by Mushroom

What should i do to amuse myself?
11. Teach yourself to juggle.

10. Wallpaper your entire house with little yellow Post-it notes scavenged from your former place of work.

9. Kill and roast your beloved family dog. Don't let the kids in know what they're eating until half-way through dinner. Laugh your ass off at the looks on their faces when they realize they're too hungry to stop eating!

8. Paint a numbered grid on the sidewalk in front of a failing bank's head office and play Suicide Jumper Bingo!

7. Dust off your family Bible, crack it open to the Book of Revelations, and try to figure out what's going to happen next.

6. While doing an inventory of your winter stockpile, come up with new and amusing ways to sort and cross-reference your canned goods. Alphabetically, for instance, or by preference. Or even by estimated shelf-life! Do this once a week, at least, and the chances of you committing suicide will be cut in half!

5. Using only a hammer, a roll of duct tape and some snow, convert your computer tower into a low-tech beer fridge.

4. Dust off those old Dungeons and Dragons books and start role-playing again!

3. Stand on a street corner selling pencils, apples or shares in your Internet start-up venture: www.pencils-and-apples.com.

2. Arm yourself, organise a group of your fellow travellers, then march to the nearest high-rent district and conquer some snazzy new digs.

1. Pretend like it isn't really happening.
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote