User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Jul 2003, 20:10   #1
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Opening up on the General Discussion forum

Really talking about your problems.

Laying out all the cards.

Posing belly up.

I think "gee, what if somebody I know would read this?" The chance is similar to that of Sara Michelle Gellar having wild sex with a random hobo in the next episode of Buffy, that's true, but still.

Doesn't anybody else think about this and worry?

Matrim
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 20:11   #2
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
not really
people who i know that can read this wouldnt bother me much
people who I dont want to read this are too dumb or not interested in the internet phenomenon enough to read
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 20:12   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It's quite likely that someone I know will read this forum, as I know Giles, for instance.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 20:13   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
There are the chance of somebody going into my PC, and then finding the URL, and just go there. I never log out, so that had been kinda

But still, there's nothing posted here that would get me any trouble, at least not anything big. The few persons who really know me know all off "this", the others i really don't care much about anyways.
Oh, and i don't really open that much up, i just whine a lot about things that have never happened, as i only go out once a week for some milk
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 20:15   #5
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
It's quite likely that someone I know will read this forum, as I know Giles, for instance.
yeh... but everyone already knows you're a fag, so for you it doesn't matter much

I don't worry.... same as what Muslim said. People I care about reading that stuff aren't really into this whole interweb thing.
And I usually don't post things that I wouldn't dare say in real life too.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 20:41   #6
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
The only people that know I post here know my secrets/problems anyway.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 20:50   #7
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
I've posted some stuff personal to me before, which is nothing that my close friends wouldn't already know about me.
None of my friends play PA, so I doubt there is anything here that would connect the nick 'Woof' to an actual guy in the street.
Even if there was, it wouldn't bother me too much.

Sometime it's good just to be able put your thoughts into words to a bunch of strangers!
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 21:21   #8
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I rarely post specifics.

I post rants which "get it out my system"

The only person who reads this i live with at Uni so its hardly 'new news' to him.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 21:23   #9
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
The people on this board knows me better than anyone.

Which isn't really saying much.
W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 21:30   #10
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
This forum has always lacked the presence of female posters (deluded exceptions excepted)

(Luckily for us true men), some of the male posters around here are quickly adapting to fill the gap.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 01:25   #11
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
My flatmates found this forum last year and read my posts and they lol'ed (laughed out loud)
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 01:36   #12
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
thats cos you are 'TEH LOL NODDY'

lol noddy..
lol noddy

the little man with with the funny voice

dum tee too tah tah

lol noddy
lol noddy

the scottish man who screams with his PA voice...

dum tee too tah tah

lol noddy

LOLZERS NODDY. YOU IS DA BOMB

p.s.
have my babies.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 01:41   #13
lambie
o_|/

lambie is a splendid one to beholdlambie is a splendid one to beholdlambie is a splendid one to beholdlambie is a splendid one to beholdlambie is a splendid one to beholdlambie is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy I'm secretly gay and am stalking JJ

Unread 2 Jul 2003, 01:53   #14
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
No one I know posts on this forum. The closest person to me is cnaw, and even then I've never met him.

So in other words, it's safe to tell you all the little dirty secrets I have.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 02:59   #15
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
when i was going through 'tough times' with my ex i worried a bit that he might read it. especially when we were living together

but other than that i really don't care who reads it and what they think.
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 04:35   #16
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
a) its easier than telling the same damn story to everyone on irc
b) it gets it out of my system
c) it lets the few people here i consider my friends know
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 17:44   #17
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
occasionally. I also like to protect "deffeh", so i dont post stuff that even people i like on IRC will think ill of me if they read

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 18:13   #18
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
This is me.

However, I tend not to go into specific's - it's not worth the abuse it causes. (The whole sunday/Mer incident as a case in point).
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 18:21   #19
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
to be fair, sunday8pm is a special case. Theres "**** on the internet" at which level you throw in people like witless twat, and then theres a whole level for sunday8pm and shai-gar to occupy.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 20:18   #20
Woof
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
This is me.

However, I tend not to go into specific's - it's not worth the abuse it causes. (The whole sunday/Mer incident as a case in point).
I never fully understood what happened to Mer.
Is it ok to ask what actually happened?
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 21:09   #21
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
Is it ok to ask what actually happened?
Mer had posted about her dog being ill and that he was actually dieing, Sunday8pm seized upon this infomation to relentlessly troll her. Viscious, quite nasty stuff indeed as I recall. This resulted in Mer leaving, and Sunday8pm being banned.

It should be noted that that was not the sole reason Mer decided to leave (as you'll recall Messiah left along with her), but it was perhaps the thing that finally made up her mind.
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 21:47   #22
Woof
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
Mer had posted about her dog being ill and that he was actually dieing, Sunday8pm seized upon this infomation to relentlessly troll her. Viscious, quite nasty stuff indeed as I recall. This resulted in Mer leaving, and Sunday8pm being banned.
Poor Mer
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 21:52   #23
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Exclamation

was at my friend's pub the other day having a drink and we were talking about computers and games etc. he then said:
"i used to play this game called planetarion, you ever heard of it?"

hmmm, it rings a bell...

anyway he quit becaue nasty people kept attacking him and killing all his ships :/
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 21:53   #24
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer Mer had posted about her dog being ill and that he was actually dieing, Sunday8pm seized upon this infomation to relentlessly troll her.
This was more of a result of Mer being oversensitive and Sunday being an idiot though, rather than a problem with opening up on a forum.

The only problem is that too many people I know in "RL" read this forum now, so I can't post my love poems anymore.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote