User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 04:13   #1
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Chojin is an unknown quantity at this point
My new shoes

JUST FOUND A PICTURE ONLINE OF THE SHOES I'M GETTING SHIPPED TO ME IN A FEW DAYS

http://www.journeys.com/images/produ...ily/220016.jpg

OMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMG
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 04:39   #2
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

Plastic-Wrap is an unknown quantity at this point
THOSE ARE ****ING UGLY!!
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 07:33   #3
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Plastic-Wrap
THOSE ARE ****ING UGLY!!
agreed
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 09:40   #4
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Plastic-Wrap
THOSE ARE ****ING UGLY!!
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 10:58   #5
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Oh god.... what are you? A breezah chick?
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 11:15   #6
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
my god girl

please please please say you are ordering them to prevent poor taste free young women from buying them?
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 11:33   #8
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
I've worn the same pair of shoes for two years straight now.

I don't see why I should change before they fall apart.

Matrim
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 11:35   #9
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: My new shoes

Quote:
Originally posted by Chojin
JUST FOUND A PICTURE ONLINE OF THE SHOES I'M GETTING SHIPPED TO ME IN A FEW DAYS

http://www.journeys.com/images/produ...ily/220016.jpg

OMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMG
you pussy
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 11:42   #11
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
ignoring the looks factor, your selection looks like very uncomfortable to walk in compared to the original poster's choice.
Nothing wrong with the second & third.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 12:21   #12
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Nothing wrong with the second & third.
I like the third one too... and the closed boot one: http://www.shoe-shop.com/bin/venda.p...st=icat,3,,859

Though Madi, doesn't it hurt to walk on those things?
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 13:11   #13
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
I've worn the same pair of shoes for two years straight now.

I don't see why I should change before they fall apart.

Matrim
I wear my shoes that often they're buried under a small pile of dust. Boots have lasted 3 years and still going, why are people so obsessed with small bits of leather for the feet?

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 14:08   #14
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

I'm male.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 14:17   #15
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
'
That’s an exceedingly vain apostrophe.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 14:22   #16
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
I'm male.
so? That doesn't justify you wearing those shoes! Breezah bwoy!
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 14:23   #17
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
I like the third one too... and the closed boot one: http://www.shoe-shop.com/bin/venda.p...st=icat,3,,859

Though Madi, doesn't it hurt to walk on those things?

nope, i can run and dance in heels

my current favourites are a pair of j lo style boots in pale pink nubuck and they are sooooooooooooooo cute and about 4" high

Quote:
I'm male.

are you gay?
do you like early spice girls records?

(they are very BAD shoes what ever your sex or sexuality)
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 14:49   #18
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
That’s an exceedingly vain apostrophe.
I like my apostrophes

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
so? That doesn't justify you wearing those shoes! Breezah bwoy!
They go well with my general "style". I think they're cool.

Quote:
Originally posted by madi
are you gay?
No. But, apparently, I dress like one.

Quote:

do you like early spice girls records?
I like Opeth.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 17:29   #19
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:

I like Opeth.
That isn't answering the question. Early Spice Girls records, yes or no?

Quote:
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 17:32   #20
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
shoes are the world's most pointless invention. except for the toaster, of course
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 17:39   #21
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
is chojin a girl then?
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 17:39   #22
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Now I know you're a gimmick.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 17:42   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
is chojin a girl then?

It's probably someone I should ban but to be honest we haven't had this level of homosexuality since the 80s and it's slightly more interesting than.........hold on, no it isn't. Hmmm.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 17:45   #24
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

I'm all man.

I think I had a brief fling with "Wannabe", but lost interest after that.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 18:03   #25
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
gay lord
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 18:11   #26
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I'm all man.
nice.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 18:50   #27
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
I'm all man.

/me thinks that is a fib
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 18:54   #28
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I'm all man.
i had been meaning to query this but never got round to it

in a few posts you implied you were female, in others you stated you were a bloke

i came to the conclusion that i didn't really care enough to ask
Are the best i've ever had
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 20:05   #29
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Quote:
Originally posted by rageybabey
nice.
Ta.

Quote:
/me thinks that is a fib
Certain parts of my anatomy would suggest otherwise

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
in a few posts you implied you were female, in others you stated you were a bloke
Much of what I post contains homosexual undertones.

But I can't remember an instance where I implied I was a woman
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 20:11   #30
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:

Certain parts of my anatomy would suggest otherwise

it was the all part i was referring too

no real man would wear pink shoes
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 20:36   #31
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough
Whoa those shoes were all pretty haggard. :/

http://www.hottopic.com/Assets/produ.../319433_zm.jpg

http://www.hottopic.com/Assets/produ.../396736_zm.jpg

http://www.hottopic.com/Assets/produ.../390153_zm.jpg
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 20:37   #32
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Quote:
it was the all part i was referring too

no real man would wear pink shoes
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-6/254710/me2.jpg

Eh.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 20:49   #33
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hey those shoes look like something a 14-year old female would wear.

PS i've had the same shoes for 2 years now. You can't see the original color, they are way to dirty and full of paint
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 20:53   #34
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-6/254710/me2.jpg

Eh.

like i said

you are definitely not all man
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 21:03   #35
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Quote:
like i said

you are definitely not all man
I'm in touch with my feminine side, that's all.

Tamales like me for that. That, and my keen sense of stylish clothing.

Unread 29 Jun 2003, 21:06   #36
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:

i am guessing you meant to type females and i can only assume you mean those under the age of 10 in which case you should be locked up
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 21:11   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

I've got news for you son. When women point and laugh at you it's actually not a good sign.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 21:18   #38
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
after seeing this i love you even more than before.
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 01:00   #39
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Quote:
i am guessing you meant to type females and i can only assume you mean those under the age of 10 in which case you should be locked up
You're a tamale of greater-than-lukewarm proportions.

*nudge*nudge*wink*wink*

Know what I mean?
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 01:01   #40
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Quote:
I've got news for you son. When women point and laugh at you it's actually not a good sign.
Envy doesn't suit you.

Not like pink and light blue suits me.
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 01:06   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Envy doesn't suit you.

For the trolling I give a C minus. For the fact you used italics on your apostrophe I'm calling you a total faggot and moving that down to an E. You've just failed one more of life's little tests.
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 01:09   #42
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Envy doesn't suit you.

If you're for real you're not worth the attention given to you.

Matrim
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 02:32   #43
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Quote:
For the trolling I give a C minus. For the fact you used italics on your apostrophe I'm calling you a total faggot and moving that down to an E. You've just failed one more of life's little tests.
I suggest you stop flailing your orangutan arms about over me and seal your pursed primate lips around my banana.
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 02:37   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I suggest you stop flailing your orangutan arms about over me and seal your pursed primate lips around my banana.

Look, I'll even help you. If you want to act the different yet cool rebel outcast don't use insults you picked up off AOL users. Be creative and witty!
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 02:45   #45
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Quote:
Look, I'll even help you. If you want to act the different yet cool rebel outcast don't use insults you picked up off AOL users. Be creative and witty!

What do you know about creativity and wit, you two-bit low budget wannabe?
Write any good fart jokes lately?
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 03:09   #46
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
fascinating thread.
attention whoring, a good deal of flaming, and not a lot else....