User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Feb 2003, 02:32   #1
Nem3sis
Planetarion Radio DJ

Nem3sis is an unknown quantity at this point
Wot u think

^^ wot u think?
Nem3sis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 02:35   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I think you should take an English class.
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 03:10   #3
RiCo

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
I think you should take an English class.
I thought a mod should go infront as a good example of good behaviour towards the posters.
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 03:19   #4
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
I think you should investigate why you don't see a lot of PNG images used on websites.
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 11:02   #5
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
I think you should investigate why you don't see a lot of PNG images used on websites.
Um...excuse me? Try looking around a bit harder, PNG is royalty free whereas the LZW compression used in GIF files is under patent to Unisys. The terms of their license make GIF pretty much unusable for GPL software so PNG is the free alternative for lossless compression.

In this case he should have used JPEG though
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 11:04   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I think those icons on your desktop (on the right) are freakily big.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 14:49   #7
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
Um...excuse me? Try looking around a bit harder, PNG is royalty free whereas the LZW compression used in GIF files is under patent to Unisys. The terms of their license make GIF pretty much unusable for GPL software so PNG is the free alternative for lossless compression.

In this case he should have used JPEG though
I'm aware of that Gayle. It didn't seem to be worth expanding on, so cheers for taking the effort.
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 15:14   #8
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by RiCo
I thought a mod should go infront as a good example of good behaviour towards the posters.
I was merely pointing out the fact that he really should work on his English skills. If he wants communicate on an international forum, words such as 'wot' and 'u' should not be used, as they can lead to confusion.
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 15:15   #9
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Pitty a 56ker who follows the link, why not .bmp next time?
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 15:24   #10
Nem3sis
Planetarion Radio DJ

Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
Pitty a 56ker who follows the link, why not .bmp next time?
lol
bmp is 2.25 MB
png 767 KB
and jpg 187 KB

just for u 56kers heres the jpg
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 15:29   #11
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Nem3sis
just for u 56kers heres the jpg
Not just for 56k users, I prefer not to waste bandwidth wherever possible even though I'm on ADSL. If nothing else it's good netiquette.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 15:30   #12
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
so? what's the deal? It's an ugly desktop, yes!
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 15:30   #13
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
I'm aware of that Gayle. It didn't seem to be worth expanding on, so cheers for taking the effort.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 15:42   #14
sayonara
Shai Halud

What's befuzzling is that he obviously wanted to show off the glory of the desktop but left 1/4 of it covered with that stupid IRC window.
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 15:54   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
What's befuzzling is that he obviously wanted to show off the glory of the desktop but left 1/4 of it covered with that stupid IRC window.
heh, pld.

i think he wanted us to know how many channels hes in

BIGGIN IT UP FOR PA RADIO FM

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 16:17   #16
Nem3sis
Planetarion Radio DJ

nah was also showing the title bars

-
added a few more icons and hiden desktop items

Last edited by Nem3sis; 15 Feb 2003 at 17:04.