User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 21:01   #51
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Roses are red

Quote:
Originally Posted by W
That's what most of statistics is, yes...

How did your argument for it not being a maths problem go again?

Kind of like my argument as to why Jesus hated pizza. NEITHER OF THEM EXISTED. Jeez.
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 21:05   #52
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by W
It IS a maths problem. I solved it using statistics.
It can be represented as a maths problem, yeah - as most things can. My point was merely that I found the actual solution unsatisfying since it merely relies on noticing something fairly obvious, not through working something out. I'm sure you can solve it through numerous ways - hell, you could probably write a program to analyse the screen and brute force combinations or something.
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 21:21   #53
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
It's a bit shit and misleading. And theamion is right.
quote for future reference.
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 21:53   #54
TehPropheT

oh well, i carnt figure it out..

guess that means i am clever? :P

Unread 25 Oct 2003, 23:24   #55
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
It can be represented as a maths problem, yeah - as most things can. My point was merely that I found the actual solution unsatisfying since it merely relies on noticing something fairly obvious, not through working something out. I'm sure you can solve it through numerous ways - hell, you could probably write a program to analyse the screen and brute force combinations or something.
And my point was that to some it isn't obvious, and that working it out is the only way. It certainly does not "rely" on you being able to spot it right away. With diligent analysis the solution is always easy, even if you lack creativity and insight. This is one of the points of the game, to show that to some people it is a maths problem, and to some people it is a riddle. The fact that most people don't have the math skills to solve it (or solve it fastly) doesn't mean that it has to be a riddle.
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 23:38   #56
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Certainly it can be solved using statistical analysis, but it states clearly in the problem that only basic maths skills are required. It was reading that which tipped me off to the solution when I solved it, I tried maths first and realised after some hundred tests that mathematics was the wrong method.
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 23:51   #57
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunga
Certainly it can be solved using statistical analysis, but it states clearly in the problem that only basic maths skills are required. It was reading that which tipped me off to the solution when I solved it, I tried maths first and realised after some hundred tests that mathematics was the wrong method.
If you need a hundred samples to spot the pattern, you're doing sloppy analysis. Which most do. "basic maths skills" is ambiguous. You don't need any other skills that counting. You just need to count alot of different things.
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 00:09   #58
Bunga
I'm not a poet

There are 30^5 possible combinations. Thats 24300000 different combinations those five dice can have (since you don't know untill afterwards of order matters or not, I have to assume it does when I begin). One would need a lot more than a hundred samples to be certain one is correct. If you did it in fewer, you were not using strict analysis. You must have come upon an aesthetically pleasing answer and decided it was correct.
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 00:27   #59
W
Gubbish

Quote:
There are 30^5 possible combinations. Thats 24300000 different combinations those five dice can have (since you don't know untill afterwards of order matters or not, I have to assume it does when I begin). One would need a lot more than a hundred samples to be certain one is correct. If you did it in fewer, you were not using strict analysis. You must have come upon an aesthetically pleasing answer and decided it was correct.
Just goes to show why you never solved it mathematically... You know shit about statistics.
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 00:32   #60
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Really. How nice.
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 01:02   #61
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Really. How nice.
Really. First of all, even if order matters, there's 6^5 different combinations, not 30^5. Second, if you, say, count the frequency of the different dice for each result, it not only becomes obvious that order does not matter, but it is equally obvious what dice count towards the score, and how much. As I said, about 20 samples is enough to get statistically conclusive evidence.
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 01:46   #62
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

less than a minute, pen and paper
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 01:53   #63
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Seriously though, W wins again.

Which is strange since I remember him having had the rank of 'Winner' for a while.
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 02:13   #64
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Seriously though, W wins again.

Which is strange since I remember him having had the rank of 'Winner' for a while.

You are mistaken. It was 'Wanker' actually.
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 04:12   #65
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i got it
took me way to long though i think
5 mins or so

cause i was looking at it like 'wtf'
and then i read the first page of this thread for clues.. and when it said 'not a math problem' i realized i was thinking WAY too hard (i know iknow) and after staring at it for a few seconds i got it.

geez :\
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 00:24   #66
nuttymj

Exclamation Re: Roses are red

accordin 2 this im intelligant
i bn tryin it 4 2days n cnt do it
my m8 got it straight away n his i.q is higher then mine
so wat does this mean mj

Unread 15 Sep 2005, 00:28   #67
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

wtf?
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 00:30   #68
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Fantastic.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 00:32   #69
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

good god.

do not bump ****ing threads you ****ing ****tard you utter utter ****ing spastic
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 00:46   #70
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

hardly a maths problem really is it?

It took me far longer than it should to get it.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 00:51   #71
Nantoz

Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Took me about 15 tries.
Gods, I feel stupid.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 01:21   #72
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Oh got it.

I don't feel very enlightened though

I came across this ages ago and didn't solve it then, and I just suddenly figured it out now.

I can assure you that I am not intelligent, and that this test is not valid in a court of law.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 01:22   #73
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
I came across this ages ago and didn't solve it then, and I just suddenly figured it out now.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 01:26   #74
JonnyBGood
Banned

This was a really really terrible game and it has not aged well.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 01:33   #75
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I really think Yahwe should be banned for starting up all these gimmicks.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 01:45   #76
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

with dda i really went too far
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 02:04   #77
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
with dda i really went too far
Yes, and I see you've finally given that bit up.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 02:11   #78
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Yes, and I see you've finally given that bit up.
i really thought that you had given up on this.

you are a class A looney
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 03:08   #79
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
i really thought that you had given up on this.

you are a class A looney
I'm always trying to be the best I can at whatever I do.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 09:31   #80
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oooh

i havent seen this before.

I cant seem to get it after about 10 minutes though, does this make me genius?
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 10:23   #81
s|k
Caveat Lector

Yeah okay **** this stupid secrecy. There are three sides on a die that have a center dot, and only two of those three have other dots around it: the side with three dots and the side with five dots. You count all the dots (the petals) except the middle (the rose). Obviously, it follows that a 5 has 4 petals, and a 3 has 2 petals. So for each of the five dice that resulted with a side with petals around the rose you total them up and there you go.

**** you Fraternity of Petals Around the Rose for keeping something as dumb as this a secret thinking it was special enough to get on your knees in a suite, and **** you for any of you who thought you were smart for figuring out something so incredibly assenine. A dot is not a ****ing rose. Dots around a dot are not petals. This is a rose: http://www.stillhq.com/extracted/art...tools/rose.jpg. Not this: http://www.gothamist.com/weather/images/dice.jpg Those are ****ing little holes that look nothing like a rose.

If anyone ever tries to pull this shit with a group and I'm there I will promptly tell everyone the answer.

Idiots.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 10:28   #82
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
thats not exactly great though is it
i mean you are not dumb but not the smartest cookie either
nice parting.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 10:33   #83
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why the hell has this been bumped by some retard account? As it has run its course and everyone on the entire interweb now knows the answer im going to close this so it can never ever ever be bumped again.

(except by a mod who no doubt will)

It's not personal, it's just business.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 14:03   #84
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Why the hell has this been bumped by some retard account? As it has run its course and everyone on the entire interweb now knows the answer im going to close this so it can never ever ever be bumped again.

(except by a mod who no doubt will)

Sorry JJ, but I had to bump this (a bit) since this below is the worst explanation of how this thing works I believe has ever been posted out of the, no doubt, five million explanations on the Internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
There are three sides on a die that have a center dot, and only two of those three have other dots around it: the side with three dots and the side with five dots. You count all the dots (the petals) except the middle (the rose). Obviously, it follows that a 5 has 4 petals, and a 3 has 2 petals. So for each of the five dice that resulted with a side with petals around the rose you total them up and there you go.
What?

Anyway, bump over, nothing to see here, move along, thank you...

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Closed Thread