User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 14 Sep 2011, 17:51   #1
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about
Will CT ever kick CBA?

Since this forum is full of troll topics, why not have another?

Title states the topic.

Chanses for it? My personal bet is 0.5%, but imo it should be 100%
Unread 14 Sep 2011, 18:30   #2
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Re: Will CT ever kick CBA?

Why should he be kicked?

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Unread 14 Sep 2011, 18:30   #3
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

depends on what rumour you believe , he has already quit or he is leaving ct for xvx , i personally dont think they will kick him until they have no chance of #1 or if either of the above happen

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
Unread 14 Sep 2011, 18:34   #4
TheoDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros View Post
Why should he be kicked?
for crashing value, shit talk pm'ing ppl on ct's "behalf" and being one of the most obnoxious player in pa maybe?
Unread 14 Sep 2011, 18:35   #5
TheoDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
depends on what rumour you believe , he has already quit or he is leaving ct for xvx , i personally dont think they will kick him until they have no chance of #1 or if either of the above happen
xvx want him?!?
Unread 14 Sep 2011, 19:23   #6
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

Night Sky would not let him in xVx. So we can get rid of that rumour right there I think.

But it is interesting CT still flagshipping him post crash - even if I am saying that about a mate!
Unread 14 Sep 2011, 19:38   #7
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

CT have never flagshipped cba.
Unread 14 Sep 2011, 19:57   #8
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

because ct doesnt know how to flagship???

and cbs doesnt knwo how to recall on covered waves???
Unread 14 Sep 2011, 20:02   #9
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

TheODD ya jelly bro?
Unread 14 Sep 2011, 20:13   #10
TheoDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
TheODD ya jelly bro?
more like cherrypie
Unread 14 Sep 2011, 20:37   #11
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Any respectable alliance should kick him
Unread 14 Sep 2011, 20:59   #12
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

ahh thats why he is is staying CT then... figures
Unread 14 Sep 2011, 21:09   #13
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

good thing there arent any of those around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donar View Post
Any respectable alliance should kick him
go
Unread 14 Sep 2011, 21:44   #14
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Theodd, I'm sure you can rephrase this better. Your OP was quite lacking; we really need some more depth to this discussion.

For example:
The CT HC may feel that CBA is still their best chance at getting a top ranking planet and so they should therefore support him [is that a good thing?]
The CT HC may feel that the image of them supporting CBA at the expense of the rest of their alliance is detrimental [internally? externally?] and so therefore may consider changing their tactic and/or jettisoning him.
The CT HC may feel that they should select another alliance to focus their defence on, to support that planet up to a higher rank in a similar situation to CBA's current situation, to get a top ranking planet.

etc.

Try again please!
Unread 14 Sep 2011, 22:58   #15
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster View Post
Theodd, I'm sure you can rephrase this better. Your OP was quite lacking; we really need some more depth to this discussion.

For example:
The CT HC may feel that CBA is still their best chance at getting a top ranking planet and so they should therefore support him [is that a good thing?]
The CT HC may feel that the image of them supporting CBA at the expense of the rest of their alliance is detrimental [internally? externally?] and so therefore may consider changing their tactic and/or jettisoning him.
The CT HC may feel that they should select another alliance to focus their defence on, to support that planet up to a higher rank in a similar situation to CBA's current situation, to get a top ranking planet.

etc.

Try again please!
Your in PA Team and therefore shouldnt be having a view on this incase of biase

(btw this s sarcasm/a joke for those who dont get it)

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Unread 14 Sep 2011, 23:32   #16
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

The CT HC may feel that CBA is a member of the alliance and should be treated like any other member, if we can defend it then we will!!!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 14 Sep 2011, 23:43   #17
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

To be honest how the community has reacted to CBA this round is quite pathetic.

Sad little boys in their sad little lives, trying to crush somebodys will and motivations. Sure CBA has his faults but to be perfectly honest after spending half a round with cba in alliance and in gal Im being whole heartedly honest when I say.

I've lost respect for a lot of people I previously held in ok regard due to their

Bitterness?

...if thats the right word... I dont know, its hard to put my finger on it. Truth of the matter is i can see past CBAs shell. Hes just a blade avin a giraffe at your expense. But i cany see past the bitterness? So many of you have displayed over what ..honestly... Is a nothingness

We used to love PA for the community

/me looks at the community

Sad little little boys leading sad little lives
Unread 15 Sep 2011, 00:32   #18
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

shut up you pleb
Unread 15 Sep 2011, 02:32   #19
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki View Post
shut up you pleb
I laughed there

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Unread 15 Sep 2011, 07:12   #20
DarkHeart

Sad little boys
Leading sad little lives
Unread 15 Sep 2011, 09:54   #21
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

/me loves the fact there is a thread about the best player PA has eva seen

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
Unread 15 Sep 2011, 10:29   #22
TheoDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post

Just be glad Demort vouched you into CT.
i love it when you said to me in pm; "i'm so glad i didnt join p3ng"
when the fact is that you were rejected by the worst outcome ever in a p3n prop.

Good to see that our accused sexual offender is also delusional.

CBA
Unread 15 Sep 2011, 10:45   #23
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post

That was just lazy.
Unread 15 Sep 2011, 10:58   #24
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

DarkHeart, I think it's best to just let it go. PA is the single most boring thing on the internet, second only to this perhaps.

People need ways of making the game more interesting for themselves, and having a figure they can love to hate is the easiest way for them to do it. Hating on CBA is no different than hating on the likes of Yoshika - people will do it because it's easy, and they enjoy the affirmation they get when everyone else does it.

You can't blame simple people for being simple, so let them be and if they want to hate: let them.
Unread 15 Sep 2011, 14:02   #25
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

[00:56] Session Ident: CBA (NetGamers, Korsan) ([email protected])
[00:56] <CBA> scan 4 me?
[00:56] <Korsan> I'm not a scanner
[00:56] <CBA> **** U USLESS
[00:56] <Korsan> lol
[00:56] <CBA> UESLESS BATRD
[00:56] <CBA> !
[00:56] <Korsan> umm
[00:56] <Korsan> right
Session Close: Wed Aug 24 00:56:43 2011

This hurts my feelings for him. Thus I have to say I no longer love you.

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Unread 15 Sep 2011, 14:13   #26
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
[00:56] Session Ident: CBA (NetGamers, Korsan) ([email protected])
[00:56] <CBA> scan 4 me?
[00:56] <Korsan> I'm not a scanner
[00:56] <CBA> **** U USLESS
[00:56] <Korsan> lol
[00:56] <CBA> UESLESS BATRD
[00:56] <CBA> !
[00:56] <Korsan> umm
[00:56] <Korsan> right
Session Close: Wed Aug 24 00:56:43 2011

This hurts my feelings for him. Thus I have to say I no longer love you.
I am willy sowwy mam, can we be friends agen?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
Unread 15 Sep 2011, 18:20   #27
DarkHeart

The more roids you lose the worse your spelling gets cba
Unread 15 Sep 2011, 19:02   #28
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

a pint for every roid lost.
suprised he didnt die of alcohol poisonous

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Unread 15 Sep 2011, 21:22   #29
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This discussion is going nowhere. If you're not going to say why CT should kick CBA for political benefit then there's no reason for this thread to stay open.