User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Aug 2004, 17:41   #1
[TehPropheT]
Banned

[TehPropheT] is an unknown quantity at this point
Adios

Well i aint so sure where i should post this but...

i would like to make this annoucement:

The new alliance i joined kicked me after they decided that i could not be trusted after the HC believe all the things Forest says i have done, and im also pretty sure ND don't want me back, neither do alot of alliances, so my time in Planetarion has officialy come to an end, goodbye planetarion (not that any of you would care)

I would like to have a few shout outs:

These are my closest friends and you all know what you have done for me

Many thanks 2:

Outh
[Sick^Death]
Assassin
Davide
pdmaster
JDD
Wintah
Kampfgoessn
Sir Peter
Anubis
Q^Wulf

(if i havent listed you pls 4give me :P)

Also like to thank ViruS, ToT, Elysium and most recently New Dawn.

I hope you all have a nice round 12, good bye planetarion.

(17:38:58) —› quit: (TehPropheT) ([email protected]) (Quit)
[TehPropheT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 17:45   #2
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of
Re: Adios

/me poke mods to move this thread to the isolated quitting forum.

tho i am sure its a big stunt, would appreciate to know what will be his new nick in round12.
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 17:50   #3
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Thank Goodness

See u next round with ur new fake nick I guess...
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 17:51   #4
Fimu
The Stampede

Fimu can only hope to improve

gg

we'll miss ur old nick
Fimu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 17:52   #5
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

i bid 10 credit to the player who will bring me intel on what nick he will be using in round12

P.S: dont edit or remove my post again please, i really mean it
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 17:54   #6
[TehPropheT]
Banned

[TehPropheT] is an unknown quantity at this point

alch stop being silly, i have no interest here now.

(deffiantly my last reply)

you can now continue to spread your rumours and lies. enjoy!
[TehPropheT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 17:55   #7
alch
Retired

bah - dont spoil the fun
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 17:58   #8
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Will you stop sending me virus spam emails now?
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 17:59   #9
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Good riddance.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 18:02   #10
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

was a pleasure closing your planet.
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 18:08   #11
alch
Retired

xtothez - i dont think so . :/ he got you on auto-perform i guess
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 18:12   #12
Outh
Karaoke Machine

Outh is an unknown quantity at this point

You've always been a great mate and a great player. It's a shame that these people who don't really know you pass judgment on you so easily. I wish you the best of luck with whatever your doing, but keep it honest mate, don't fool any more around .

*hugs*
Round 2 24:13:06 - BlueTubas
Round 3 21:12:13 - BlueTubas
Round 4 65:18:11 - NoS/LuX
Round 5 10:18:20 - Wolfpack
Round 6 36:18:13 - Wolfpack
Round 7 34:18:09 - Fury
Round 8 37:06:08 - Fury
Round 9 14:07:02 - Wolfpack
Round 9,5 19:09:03/23:10:11 - Wolfpack
Round 10 05:05:06 - Wolfpack
Round 10.5 01:10:04 - Wolfpack
Round 11 01:06:09 - Wolfpack

community initiative - join #PA
Outh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 18:16   #13
WesseH
Big-shot in my own mind.

WesseH is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Adios

yer... i dont really know u, and i cant really mangle in the flaming over "everything they say u should have done" but when 20 ppl post they r happy to see u leave they must have their reasons.....

ur nick for round 12 is save with me *glares at 10 free credits*
WesseH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 18:52   #14
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Uve always bin a gud mate and a gud player in my books.. just a bit out of control sumtimes Gud luck mate

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 19:12   #15
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

tbh I think it's pathetic of pple make insults or smart remarks on a quitting thread. It shows what a human being they are. Way to go (to some).

gl irl TP

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 19:54   #16
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Im sure TheProphet could have easily avoided those smart comments, if he had atleast tried to a) not hack anyone b) behaved like a 17 year old.

He has brought it upon himself, Kjeldoran.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 20:13   #17
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
tbh I think it's pathetic of pple make insults or smart remarks on a quitting thread. It shows what a human being they are. Way to go (to some).
Yes, we should shower him with sympathy now that we see what our harsh words have caused. To be honest, I prefer the honesty of the insults and snide comments to everyone going a big wet one and bidding him farewell. No one has said anything really terrible to him, calling someone pathetic over the internet is something of a stones in glass houses-case anyway.
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 20:20   #18
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Idd Jester, not like we tried hacking his computer, sent him virus' then abused him for 3 months solid, caus ethat would be so low
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 21:33   #19
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

so because he brought it on himself and because like Zhukov said "behaved like a 17year old" we should do the same? I'd find you a pathetic human being if you think you should react on the same level. Go figure for yourself if you are or not ...

To Jester, honesty is all nice etc, but when it's accompanied with insults then any noble action that comes with honnesty becomes void.

Better make no remark then a smart remark which in the end makes you look like the moron.

I'll be waiting on the accusations of me supporting hackers and cheaters etc now

FA Gaming community

Unread 22 Aug 2004, 21:40   #20
Forest

U either want them out or want them to stay, theres no sitting on the fence with this one :/
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 21:47   #21
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
U either want them out or want them to stay, theres no sitting on the fence with this one :/
It'd be insulting if you didn't know whether I want them out or whether I wanna support all cheaters etc in PA ....

My post is just a general remark, and imo has NOTHING to do with whatever that person has or hasn't done. (or so this is how I see it and how I meant it)

FA Gaming community

Unread 22 Aug 2004, 22:10   #22
alch
Retired

sorry kjeldoran, im not a hypocrite, i dont like the guy and he knows this, since he was behaving like a criminal (yes lets use the right term here)
i have been pointing out the fact to people who were cooperating with him or other, call me a crusaders, call me whatever you want to call me ,
i have done this with BBW and i done this with TP, and i will do it with people i think are in the same scale as TP and BBW (tho TP is a criminal, and BBW is just a lame cheater) and that my real face.
I do care about people but when it come to low people like them i cant retain myself which is why i got sacked from mentor team and why sometime people think im too harsh (posting in quitting thread)
if someone think im low aswell, I'll pay the price of being low and honest and not hypocrite, i am known as one who express what he think when needed, and kjeldoran i know you are almost the same as me, you also express and do whatever you want and sometime say and do thing that piss off people hence why your popularity on theses boards are changing from day to day like the weather in New york city, which is why i respect you
I think that being able to do so its having a strong personality, so please dont be the hypocrite here and let the people give TP what he deserve.
the all know why he posted here, he want this, and he get this, that it. now hush.
thanks. (and yes i still lub you)

Last edited by alch; 22 Aug 2004 at 22:23.
alch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 22:18   #23
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Please learn to use the full stop properly so that reading ridiculously long sentances becomes somewhat easier.

I dont think putting a 10 credit bounty on someones head is the best way to go about this either and i'm surprised its not been removed from this thread.
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 22:20   #24
alch
Retired

1. my keyboard is a little bit weird, all the key are working well but the enter key (both.)
2. the credits bounty are a joke, if you think it might be too harsh, you are welcome to edit it as you are the moderator around.

[edit] better? :P
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 22:23   #25
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm not a mod.
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 22:26   #26
alch
Retired

oh i guess im confusing you with JJ :/
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 22:35   #27
WesseH
Big-shot in my own mind.

Exclamation Re: Adios

Quote:
Better make no remark then a smart remark which in the end makes you look like the moron.

if thats how u feel then why not stop acting like ur a better person then the rest of the ppl replying ?? essentially ur doing exactly the same but instead of staying on topic and aiming it at the person initiating the thread u aim it at the people replying in it...
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 22:41   #28
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesseH
if thats how u feel then why not stop acting like ur a better person then the rest of the ppl replying ?? essentially ur doing exactly the same but instead of staying on topic and aiming it at the person initiating the thread u aim it at the people replying in it...
because someone got to tell them I guess? and I'm pretty sure I didn't insult or make an smart remarks at someone personally in this thread so no, I'm not doing exactly the same.

FA Gaming community

Unread 22 Aug 2004, 23:37   #29
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

The only time I ever met TP was when he joined ND this round...

He always seemed fine, I newsied him repeatedly and didn't find any obvious cheating going on, and never noticed him doing anything else particularly evil... Until this latest 'episode'.

A pity you acted so stupidly TP, you were a decent and alliance oriented player and seemed fine enough when I met you
Shaithess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 00:52   #30
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
and BBW is just a lame cheater
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 01:25   #31
WesseH
Big-shot in my own mind.

Cool Re: Adios

Quote:
because someone got to tell them I guess? and I'm pretty sure I didn't insult or make an smart remarks at someone personally in this thread so no, I'm not doing exactly the same.
ur right... u didnt insult anyONE personally... but u did incline finding practicly everybody that replied before u "pathetic human beings" that inclines an insult where i come from ...

though pathetic and human r the same in my opinion....
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 01:26   #32
pdmaster

pdmaster is an unknown quantity at this point

I would like to join Shaithess here, Tp has been a very good galmate, who was always ready to help. mostly thnx to him I've had a very good round planetarion, and still have, and I don't really see why you guys have to keep hating him for something he might have done in the past, when the guy is playing his round decently, u shouldn't bring up ancient history.

Anyway, I thank you, tp for being a good galmate, have fun in rl, and if you ever come back to pa, leave me a mssg

-pdmaster
pdmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 01:58   #33
Forest

Ancient history?

Ur aware he got closed for being abusive ? Thre days ago.

And he was a good gal mate for me till i caught him cheating, thats when the abuse started.

Good riddance.
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 07:56   #34
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesseH
ur right... u didnt insult anyONE personally... but u did incline finding practicly everybody that replied before u "pathetic human beings" that inclines an insult where i come from ...

though pathetic and human r the same in my opinion....
You need to learn to read what I wrote m8. I said that if you really think that reacting on the same way as some pple described him is the good way to react, then yes, you're abit pathetic.
But I however also do realize that some of those posters normally don't lower themselves and just let their emotions speak.

There is a difference between the 2 kinda posters ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 23 Aug 2004, 08:05   #35
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

For god sake fs.. if you guys wanna debate about whos right and whos wrong do it on another thread// NOT A QUIT THREAD! Ur all beggining to anoy me now

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 08:06   #36
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point

I just want to thank you for what you did for me. Although it's so long ago you probably don't remember. You were one of my inspirations to help others. Sad to see you leave.
Plz try to be a good boy in the future though.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 08:36   #37
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Please learn to use the full stop properly so that reading ridiculously long sentances becomes somewhat easier.
Everyone should type more like me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
I dont think putting a 10 credit bounty on someones head is the best way to go about this either and i'm surprised its not been removed from this thread.
It was fine when waffle did it to me at the start of the round.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 09:25   #38
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Goatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames
It was fine when waffle did it to me at the start of the round.
No it wasn't. Also, BBW is worse than TehProphet by far. I can't be arsed to get into slander, but he is.
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 09:36   #39
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******master
No it wasn't. Also, BBW is worse than TehProphet by far. I can't be arsed to get into slander, but he is.
That link's invalid. I believe the thread of waffle and co flaming me got closed and eventually deleted, against my wishes I may add.

I don't really think this is the forum to start on BBW, suffice to say I hold him in very low regard.

Unread 23 Aug 2004, 10:20   #40
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Goatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames
That link's invalid.
Eye of the beholder.

Quote:
I believe the thread of waffle and co flaming me got closed and eventually deleted, against my wishes I may add.
I misunderstood, my apologies.
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 16:07   #41
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******master
BBW is just like the average LDK'er, he cant play without 10 accounts or more

TheProphet is a criminal.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 16:37   #42
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

goodbye TP, you were a swell friend!
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 20:09   #43
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
BBW is just like the average LDK'er, he cant play without 10 accounts or more

TheProphet is a criminal.
BBW isn't only a cheater tho.. he's been running around threatening tons of people, including me: "We will once meet" etc.. not really sure if that psychophat could do it or not, but still....
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 20:41   #44
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

wow, this thread needs a seriously cleanage.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 20:54   #45
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

I am glad to see most of the community stand together and do what the PA team were unfortunately unable to do and that is get TP to leave PA. Those of you who claim "past is past" are fools, proven by his antics this round. Bravo Forest, Bravo Alch, Bravo community! Vive le PA
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 00:06   #46
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
BBW isn't only a cheater tho.. he's been running around threatening tons of people, including me: "We will once meet" etc.. not really sure if that psychophat could do it or not, but still....
He is just a f***** looser, I shared galaxy with him once.
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 00:34   #47
xontas

xontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
I am glad to see most of the community stand together and do what the PA team were unfortunately unable to do and that is get TP to leave PA. Those of you who claim "past is past" are fools, proven by his antics this round. Bravo Forest, Bravo Alch, Bravo community! Vive le PA
problem is that to act, i need proof to act on
As people pay for PA, i need legal proof to kick him out.

we did look (and looked closely) but whne someone is clean, they are clean
that changed 3 days ago

so we acted

greetz
Xontas
xontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 01:23   #48
Forest

Not that he was clean, but that u couldnt find him guilty.

There is a difference
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 01:42   #49
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xontas
problem is that to act, i need proof to act on
As people pay for PA, i need legal proof to kick him out.

we did look (and looked closely) but whne someone is clean, they are clean
that changed 3 days ago

so we acted

greetz
Xontas
wasnt spanking you guys...I think you did your best, like you said, you needed legal proof. The community doesnt need legal proof to ostrizise him though, and im glad they finished the deal since the pa teams hand where tied
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 17:11   #50
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

good riddance. sad people like you should be banned forever and people liking while knowing damn well what you did/(do) should get lost aswell....

i'm not gonna be a hypocrite saying every cheater should be banned... as it'll never happen and i haven't been 100% clean in my earlier rounds either... but some things you've done... i hope (don't expect) that you'll never show up again.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote