User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 27 Oct 2014, 13:52   #1
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Round 59 gossip thread

Inferno are bleeding roids.
What happend? Are their ship strat not paying out in the long run?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2014, 13:55   #2
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Round 59 gossip thread

i think they bullied someone into hitting them by hitting the same fort gals over and over
Unread 27 Oct 2014, 14:24   #3
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

Inferno are losing alot of roids wont be long till they go drop behind RainBows/p3n
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2014, 16:37   #4
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Ive heard they have Shit HC's.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2014, 18:18   #5
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Losing roids is the consequence of a few alliances forming a block until tick 450... it happens. But they appear to have lost quite a lot of ships in doing so.

I wonder how long they last though, before they turn on each other like rabid dogs.
Unread 27 Oct 2014, 19:51   #6
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden View Post
Losing roids is the consequence of a few alliances forming a block until tick 450... it happens. But they appear to have lost quite a lot of ships in doing so.

I wonder how long they last though, before they turn on each other like rabid dogs.
Is there any truth in this?
And what alliances are we talking about?

Unread 27 Oct 2014, 20:54   #7
SDN

SDN is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont know how coordinated it is, but i think p3nguins/ultprime/blackflag have some kind of agreement to put up a chunk of inferno members each night.

Last night 50% of the blackflag targets was inferno, p3nguins and ultprime also hit into forts.

Recent rounds:
Round 68 - #1 Gal Rank #6 planet
Round 67 - #1 Gal
Round 65 - Rank #3 Norsemen
Round 61 - Rank #37 Faceless
Round 60 - Rank #14 Ultores
Round 58 - Rank #35 Allieless xp play
Round 56 - Rank #14 Vikings
Round 54 - Rank #5 Vikings
SDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2014, 01:03   #8
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

You reap what you sow.
Unread 28 Oct 2014, 05:51   #9
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
You reap what you sow.
Indeed, you might want to remember that yourselves.
Unread 28 Oct 2014, 15:26   #10
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Old school
Unread 28 Oct 2014, 17:53   #11
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Are anyone happy with how PA is these days?
The idea that loosing roids is np, and that you can just retal and get them back?
The idea that crashing is ok, as you then have less value so u can get more xp...
Getting more than enough res from cores and refineries, so that you dont need to keep a single roid, and yet roid whoever.

Getting incs should be annoying and bad for your sleep, not just another night.
Loosing roids should be terrible and have an impact on your chances to end high.
Crashing the same.

Covoping ships... I just dont like any single change being made, but it might be the way forward - I dont know.

I have been gone for some rounds, and then I come back to this "new" planetarion. I cant say I am enjoying the round :/

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2014, 18:01   #12
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
The idea that loosing roids is np, and that you can just retal and get them back?
The idea that crashing is ok, as you then have less value so u can get more xp...
Getting more than enough res from cores and refineries, so that you dont need to keep a single roid, and yet roid whoever.

Loosing roids should be terrible and have an impact on your chances to end high.
Crashing the same.

Covoping ships... I just dont like any single change being made, but it might be the way forward - I dont know.

I have been gone for some rounds, and then I come back to this "new" planetarion. I cant say I am enjoying the round :/
This is the alliance discussion thread, you should of posted this in:
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?p=3237338# which is currently emo'ing about PA.

This round is a pure offensive round, not all rounds are like this.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2014, 18:43   #13
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

Quote:

Crashing the same.

Yeah thats how it goes when the xp formula is broken. Game is just ridiculus as it is :/
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2014, 18:55   #14
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

ohh, damn, i stumbled into another whine about whatever threat.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2014, 18:57   #15
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

Its not really about whatever, xp is broken no effort and all the rewards.
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2014, 19:12   #16
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
This is the alliance discussion thread, you should of posted this in:
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?p=3237338# which is currently emo'ing about PA.

This round is a pure offensive round, not all rounds are like this.
And this does not affect alliances?

The game is completely changed. There is no need for defence anymore, just attack. Half of the game has been removed.

The set of stats with these changes... yay.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2014, 21:49   #17
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
And this does not affect alliances?

The game is completely changed. There is no need for defence anymore, just attack. Half of the game has been removed.

The set of stats with these changes... yay.
U also only need to be online twice a day to attack.
Prelaunch is gods gift to making PA boring

Unread 29 Oct 2014, 07:24   #18
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDN View Post
I dont know how coordinated it is, but i think p3nguins/ultprime/blackflag have some kind of agreement to put up a chunk of inferno members each night.

Last night 50% of the blackflag targets was inferno, p3nguins and ultprime also hit into forts.
Its actually a result of crusie pols ... threatening alliances, hitting BF just cause we allied APP (obviously it was a block against inf lol) ... then hitting p3n the next night etc etc ...
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2014, 07:56   #19
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
Its actually a result of crusie pols ... threatening alliances, hitting BF just cause we allied APP (obviously it was a block against inf lol) ... then hitting p3n the next night etc etc ...
Result of Inf pols? Did they block up on BF?
Going forts will mean that when you get incs, u get a lot.
im pretty sure that bf didnt have more incs than others.

Unread 29 Oct 2014, 09:02   #20
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Quote:
So you mean to say that attacking different alliances each night is enough to warrant a block? I would have thought that simply attacking good targets and not targeting a specific alliance would be a way to attack without putting too much pressure on any one.

Fascinating, sounds to me like an excuse, not that it makes a lot of difference as it just means that the other alliances have seen your true colours and as such will be in a better position to choose their own paths with much more deliberation.
Unread 29 Oct 2014, 09:44   #21
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
So you mean to say that attacking different alliances each night is enough to warrant a block? I would have thought that simply attacking good targets and not targeting a specific alliance would be a way to attack without putting too much pressure on any one.

Fascinating, sounds to me like an excuse, not that it makes a lot of difference as it just means that the other alliances have seen your true colours and as such will be in a better position to choose their own paths with much more deliberation.
I think most allies aint used to having incs these days.
The smaller tags, and the prelaunch function is some of the reason for the incs rate being higher.
If your fat, getting 60-100 incs daily is normal.

Unread 29 Oct 2014, 15:23   #22
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

So Bitch3r, care to comment on this:

http://game.planetarion.com/showscan...yimikdtc22p5ms
http://game.planetarion.com/showscan...dgrfg493hd63ui
http://game.planetarion.com/showscan...e2ron97i3s7vst

Hypocrite springs to mind.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2014, 15:29   #23
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:

Maybe you should learn to read. THEY HIT US specifically targeted our forts, because we napped APP. Then instead of retaling we agreed to let things cool for a night and they hit p3ng.

And yes if you want to attack 3 or 4 forts of a single alliance in one night and move on, sure that will spread the targets, and I bet all those allies will be thrilled

but its still their fault if they all are pissed and want to hit back right?

Last edited by ManiacMagic; 29 Oct 2014 at 15:48.
Unread 29 Oct 2014, 15:32   #24
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Result of Inf pols? Did they block up on BF?
Going forts will mean that when you get incs, u get a lot.
im pretty sure that bf didnt have more incs than others.
Re read what you quoted butcher ...
Unread 29 Oct 2014, 16:07   #25
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Not realy sure what im suppose to comment on?
Enlight me.

These scans shows our fleet strat? or?

Unread 29 Oct 2014, 16:15   #26
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Re read what you quoted butcher ...
Well can you be more specific, what they did they do wrong?
Reading that it mean in your eyes it could be anything

Unread 29 Oct 2014, 16:17   #27
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher;
Well can you be more specific, what they did they do wrong?
Reading that it mean in your eyes it could be anything
What he meant was probably that what you posted had nothing to do with that you quoted whatsoever...
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2014, 16:18   #28
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Not realy sure what im suppose to comment on?
Enlight me.

These scans shows our fleet strat? or?
Look at the pods and cross check the race?
Unread 29 Oct 2014, 16:19   #29
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
What he meant was probably that what you posted had nothing to do with that you quoted whatsoever...
What politics were they doing that offended BF?
Like Morden said they had just been gal raiding fat gals, while keeping in mind that hitting the same alliance over night after night could be seem as a hostile threat.

Unread 29 Oct 2014, 16:20   #30
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Look at the pods and cross check the race?
Yes?
You congratulting me on my cov-oping of those nice shiny pods?
Or are you trying to say something inbetween the lines?

Unread 29 Oct 2014, 16:30   #31
Clouds

Quote:
Yes?
You congratulting me on my cov-oping of those nice shiny pods?
Or are you trying to say something inbetween the lines?
Well, it was YOU who accused The Fallen of cheating by using the same tactic.
Unread 29 Oct 2014, 16:39   #32
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
What politics were they doing that offended BF?
Like Morden said they had just been gal raiding fat gals, while keeping in mind that hitting the same alliance over night after night could be seem as a hostile threat.
Are you playing stupid or did you have to work at it?

You cant read what I wrote and now you cant read what Morden wrote.

Morden didnt suggest gal raiding but targeting a new alliance each night.

But ofc bows are buddy buddy so why wouldnt you try to play innocent
Unread 29 Oct 2014, 16:39   #33
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Well, it was YOU who accused The Fallen of cheating by using the same tactic.
No that was ManicManiac.
And Connovar confirmed that MM was correct in his claims after the round had ended.
You are being comical saying that we are cheating, do you got any sort of proofs to this claim?
Ive got over 120 cov-ops so far, so say i average 100 illusions on each cov-op its not that hard.

Unread 29 Oct 2014, 16:40   #34
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Are you playing stupid or did you have to work at it?

You cant read what I wrote and now you cant read what Morden wrote.

Morden didnt suggest gal raiding but targeting a new alliance each night.

But ofc bows are buddy buddy so why wouldnt you try to play innocent
Buddy Buddy with who?
Morden?

Unread 29 Oct 2014, 19:30   #35
Gen_Chaos

Gen_Chaos will become famous soon enoughGen_Chaos will become famous soon enough

Quote:

Crashing the same.

I have a post elsewhere about this. This sort of round spec seems to suit 20% of players, and certainly not the people who loved old-style Pa. This round is totally indistinguishable from havoc, except for the full-length ticks and the starting roids and res. Nobody really cares, and the specs are just pointless. The races are totally unbalanced and effective defense is impossible, so so many of the strategies that make the game fun are simply gone. I really hate even logging in this round. This game went from being addicting to being really pointless and annoying very fast.
Gen_Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2014, 19:34   #36
Gen_Chaos

Gen_Chaos will become famous soon enoughGen_Chaos will become famous soon enough

I also want to make just one statement about pods. Duh. And Duh. With the specs this round it was a no-brainer to want many of your players to go fi as one option for attack, so we ran 40% of the ally down the cov op tree early to go steal some fi pods asap. We even set up a new IRC channel for cov-oppers to get advice and help. I didn't even have to do that, some noob crashed 1000 illusions on my Avengers day 2. Thanks, whoever you were.

Our fi pods are the results of an ally program to heavily cov-op. I am sure other allies did the same. End of subject on that.
Gen_Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2014, 21:30   #37
Clouds

Quote:
No that was ManicManiac.
And Connovar confirmed that MM was correct in his claims after the round had ended.
Connovar was displaying sarcasm, to show how gullible and idiotic you are. Seems he achieved his objective.

Quote:
You are being comical saying that we are cheating, do you got any sort of proofs to this claim?
PROOF? LOL. Seriously? After you contunuesly accused other people without "proof". I stick by my original comment. Hypocrite.

Quote:
Ive got over 120 cov-ops so far, so say i average 100 illusions on each cov-op its not that hard.
100 Illusions per cov-op? Yeah, my arse! It's quite obvious that you use farm planets.
Unread 29 Oct 2014, 21:56   #38
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

If Butcher was farming he'd end up with carrots
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2014, 22:55   #39
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:

100 Illusions per cov-op? Yeah, my arse! It's quite obvious that you use farm planets.
Its not hard.
RainbowS belive in fair game, and we like teamplay.
If someone finds a xan planet With all his illusions at home, we share it evenly, so that everyone can get illusions for free.
For a couple of days early on we scanned EVERY xan in the univers, trying to cov-op them.
This is what BF and TheFallen dont understand, it IS possibole to get ships without cheating.

Unread 29 Oct 2014, 23:32   #40
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

There was no organised cheating in tf...
it was just people looking for an exuse to gangbang, easy way to take out competition!
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2014, 00:49   #41
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Its not hard.
If someone finds a xan planet With all his illusions at home, we share it evenly, so that everyone can get illusions for free.
For a couple of days early on we scanned EVERY xan in the univers, trying to cov-op them.
This is what BF and TheFallen dont understand, it IS possibole to get ships without cheating.
So TF stealing pods in combat is cheating but you doing it with covops is ok??

I formally accuse you of farming those xan pods from a planet created by your alliance to harvest ships illegally.

I have no evidence of this but that's never stopped You hurling accusations around either.

You sir are a cheat and should be excluded from the game!!!!
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2014, 03:37   #42
Clouds

Quote:
Its not hard.
My point is that The Fallen (and even some Black Flag members) you have accused to have cheated, you have no proof. Your accusations were based on theories, just like my theory with Rainbows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
So TF stealing pods in combat is cheating but you doing it with covops is ok??

I formally accuse you of farming those xan pods from a planet created by your alliance to harvest ships illegally.

I have no evidence of this but that's never stopped You hurling accusations around either.

You sir are a cheat and should be excluded from the game!!!!
Amen brother!
Unread 30 Oct 2014, 09:36   #43
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Lol, i had proofs against NoXioUS.

Your friend HC/officer(MagicManiac) over there in BF was one of those that lead the hunt on the TheFallen farmers, why dont you go ask him?
Its a big difference in having ships that cannot roid or kill you crashing "accidently" into your steal ships.

If you are sure RB is farming,, why dont you go report us?

Unread 30 Oct 2014, 14:11   #44
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

You had proof against me? You never showed me any proof, or the MH team... Afaik, they never even examined me. You can't have proof of something that did not happen, so sod off with your petty accusations.
I went to the farmers market on sunday, got some bacon, cheese and veggies for a nice brunch, you clearly focused on other products this round. But hey, it's nice that it works for you.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2014, 14:13   #45
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

Quote:
No that was ManicManiac.
Its moreeeee then hard... Its very very hard. Cap 3k its hard. U have 4x that.
Unread 30 Oct 2014, 14:44   #46
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

I can't say what's been said between individuals, but here's my take on The Fallen BButcher:
I spent most of the round in HC chans and were involved here and there(was not a HC) and i never heard any talk of cheating or farming. If i had, i would have made sure those planets were removed and reported. What Conno has said to you, and in what context, does not change the fact that there was no alliance spread scheme, or even talk, involving ship farming in chans that i've seen. Take it any way you want, but i do not cheat and i detest cheating. Can you quit calling me a cheater? and take your beef with conno to pm?

You're like a broken record.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2014, 14:52   #47
Clouds

Quote:
Lol, i had proofs against NoXioUS.
Proof? No, you have circumstantial evidence. That's not proof.

Quote:
Your friend HC/officer(MagicManiac) over there in BF was one of those that lead the hunt on the TheFallen farmers, why dont you go ask him?
Its a big difference in having ships that cannot roid or kill you crashing "accidently" into your steal ships.
You see, you're doing it again. You're making accusations based on what? Your own "evidence"?

Rainbows maybe farming, maybe they didn't, but what is clear is you're a hypocrite.

I personally don't care if Rainbows farmed, I merely brought it up on here to show how your accusations are just accusations. If your 'logic' is proof, then mine is also, and we're both cheaters, eh?
Unread 30 Oct 2014, 16:14   #48
Morden
The Face Of Evil

People can get lucky, cant fault them for that no matter how tempting it may be...
Unread 30 Oct 2014, 17:09   #49
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah View Post
There was no organised cheating in tf...
it was just people looking for an exuse to gangbang, easy way to take out competition!
Connovar claims otherwise, and also saying that "those people" are not with Black-Flag.

Unread 30 Oct 2014, 17:10   #50
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXiouS View Post
You had proof against me? You never showed me any proof, or the MH team... Afaik, they never even examined me. You can't have proof of something that did not happen, so sod off with your petty accusations.
I went to the farmers market on sunday, got some bacon, cheese and veggies for a nice brunch, you clearly focused on other products this round. But hey, it's nice that it works for you.
They did examined you, and the bot planet too.
The bot planet was closed.