User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 2 Dec 2012, 14:51   #51
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Multihunter idiocy part 91503

All he's done is show that he's as lame and as much of a coward as crowke
Unread 2 Dec 2012, 15:12   #52
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
No, he did it to teach Cardi a lesson. Hopeless exercise, if you ask me, but there you have it.
Bass had crowke fced, and was free on two waves landing him. He, TheoDD and i told the MH that this would happend, and be abused to decide gal and planet races. He would never done it if it wasnt for his senseable argument on the crowke case.
PA crew and MHs painted them into a corner.
They will have to re-do the game, and remove ziks entirely as a race.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2012, 15:13   #53
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
All he's done is show that he's as lame and as much of a coward as crowke
Not at all, crowke is a terrorist, bass is a martyr

Unread 2 Dec 2012, 15:18   #54
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

So what you are saying is that if you get closed by mh your a hero?
Unread 2 Dec 2012, 15:29   #55
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

can the cheaters stop complaining about the rules please and play the next round honestly like the rest of us
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2012, 15:35   #56
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Bass had crowke fced, and was free on two waves landing him. He, TheoDD and i told the MH that this would happend, and be abused to decide gal and planet races.
That's true.

Quote:
He would never done it if it wasnt for his senseable argument on the crowke case.
And that's false:

Quote:
Originally Posted by My galchan, last night
Dec 02 01:54:42 * bass\afk is now known as bass
Dec 02 01:56:24 <@bass> nice
Dec 02 01:56:41 <@bass> gonna exile
Dec 02 02:01:10 <@bass> nice cardi
Dec 02 02:04:19 <NastyNick> doubt cardi even knows
Dec 02 02:06:19 <@bass> cardi's the planner. i've said so before, and it's still true
Dec 02 02:08:40 <@bass> either way, im gonna exile to screw cardi over (emphasis mine)
Dec 02 03:15:32 <@bass> well, guess i have to sell+init
Dec 02 03:15:37 <@bass> so i get deleted
Dec 02 03:17:37 <@bass> .intel 3:2:10
Dec 02 03:17:47 <@bass> .intel 3:4:11
Dec 02 03:17:54 <@bass> lol
Dec 02 03:18:21 * bass has left
Maybe you should stick to talking about what you kn... Oh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
can the cheaters stop complaining about the rules please and play the next round honestly like the rest of us
This problem affects non-cheaters too. It's in everyone's best interest to have this issue resolved for next round (this round being a lost cause, at this point).
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2012, 15:49   #57
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

you have the issue here that people dont want the cheating scum to win, so they use the rules against them as that is all they have left.

how about apprime and others stop using "cousins" then we can work with mh to resolve any issues with their policies.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 2 Dec 2012, 15:50   #58
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
That's true.

And that's false:

Maybe you should stick to talking about what you kn... Oh.

This problem affects non-cheaters too. It's in everyone's best interest to have this issue resolved for next round (this round being a lost cause, at this point).
Where am i wrong?
He would never ever initated sold the ships and init roids on purpose to be closed.
He is setting an example, its not due to him being a troll, and its not due to carDi setting him up, its due to the MHs fcked up his case, and he is just stating an example.
And again, PA crew have painted themself into a corner, i cant see them getting out of this one without removeing ziks, and or remove attacking completly, ill just start to report every planet that lands on a newb who forgot to set his fleet to run and hide with stealing ships, and have em closed.
If PA is to survive it gotta be based on good ethics alongside every HC inside the game, dont let cheaters into your alliance or people that are just around to abuse newbs, steal gal funds, etc, and if you know they break the rules or are playing unethical, have em kicked out, and give out a warning to every other alliances to not accept them untill theyve proven that they have matured. Alliances knowingly housing people like croWke should be targetted and punished by the rest of the univers for housing em.

Unread 2 Dec 2012, 15:55   #59
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Where am i wrong?
Man, are you just not reading? He said he did it to spite Cardi. I know you like to believe everyone always agrees with you, but this is reality, dude. You are objectively wrong.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 2 Dec 2012, 15:58   #60
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Man, are you just not reading? He said he did it to spite Cardi. I know you like to believe everyone always agrees with you, but this is reality, dude. You are objectively wrong.
Yeah, exile?

Unread 2 Dec 2012, 16:11   #61
Mzyxptlk
mz.

I'll be over here bashing my head into a wall. I'm sure I'll have more success there.
Unread 2 Dec 2012, 16:57   #62
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Just to be clear here. Bass got incs, didn't get def, went emo, salvaged ships, initiated roids and is a hero now?

Paiging hideo to thread 199902, paiging hideo to thread 199902. He has to be named as a hero aswell, i'm sure Euler and some dude in 5.2 agree with that (that 5.2 dude more for sure)
Unread 2 Dec 2012, 17:44   #63
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa View Post
Just to be clear here. Bass got incs, didn't get def, went emo, salvaged ships, initiated roids and is a hero now?

Paiging hideo to thread 199902, paiging hideo to thread 199902. He has to be named as a hero aswell, i'm sure Euler and some dude in 5.2 agree with that (that 5.2 dude more for sure)
Well, the other day we told the MHs that this could happend.
If this could give 2:9:1 #1 planet and 2:9 #1 gal in the end seeing they were some of the attackers, he surely is a hero.
Not that i care about 2:9:1 winning, or 2:9 winning, or anything like that, but that was the argument we used to not allow croWke to abuse this little loophole two nights ago against TheoDD, and bass.
There were some nice discussion concerning this going on in #multihunters the other day.
Allthough sadly it ended with a Ultores members comming in claiming that FAnG got special threatment from the MHs.

<+butter> Hi rein as you know we can only discuss cases with planet involved so I suggest you ask them
<Rein|work> ok
<CroWke> HAHA
<Rein|work> how come you have been discussing it with bitcher then?
<+butter> and i ask that you do it elsewhere
<Rein|work> does he have a special pass cos he is a massive tool?
<Rein|work> can i get a b-bitcher special MHs discuss shit with you pass please?
<Rein|work> private info, coords of alliances, to discuss closures that are not your planet
<Rein|work> its called the b-bitcher multipass
<Rein|work> like off of 5th element

Unread 2 Dec 2012, 18:00   #64
guzlic

guzlic is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
If this could give 2:9:1 #1 planet and 2:9 #1 gal in the end seeing they were some of the attackers, he surely is a hero.
Not that i care about 2:9:1 winning, or 2:9 winning, or anything like that
This makes no sense, you claim him to be hero cause he stopped 2:9:1 from capping, and in next sentence you say you don't care about 2:9:1.

I can give my perspective of the things that happened concerning bass:

I have put up a wave on him with several alliance and gal matess, him being one of the targets on our alliance raid for the night. We launched, and next tick bass sells ships and inits roids. Him salvaging and initing already makes potential score gain much smaller for me, dropping from 270k to 70k (cause no xp).

Then at eta 1, all fleets attacking him get recalled, needless to say none of the waves was covered.

So in total, i lost potential 650+ roids, lost possible score gain from landing, lost the night of roiding, and lost the time i invested in gathering fleets for that attack.

bass gets closed ofc, but it was his intention anyway, so that is not a punishment for him at all.

So how is it fair that people attacking him are punished for something that he intentionally did?
guzlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2012, 18:10   #65
[DDK]gm

why dont you kick one of your cousins from apprime tag and roid it? or has that been done before!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 2 Dec 2012, 18:18   #66
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Oh, snap
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2012, 18:19   #67
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by guzlic View Post
This makes no sense, you claim him to be hero cause he stopped 2:9:1 from capping, and in next sentence you say you don't care about 2:9:1.

I can give my perspective of the things that happened concerning bass:

I have put up a wave on him with several alliance and gal matess, him being one of the targets on our alliance raid for the night. We launched, and next tick bass sells ships and inits roids. Him salvaging and initing already makes potential score gain much smaller for me, dropping from 270k to 70k (cause no xp).

Then at eta 1, all fleets attacking him get recalled, needless to say none of the waves was covered.

So in total, i lost potential 650+ roids, lost possible score gain from landing, lost the night of roiding, and lost the time i invested in gathering fleets for that attack.

bass gets closed ofc, but it was his intention anyway, so that is not a punishment for him at all.

So how is it fair that people attacking him are punished for something that he intentionally did?
If you ask around, you will find a pastebin with a log from multihunters where we tried to speak sense to them about this abuse. We got shut down on our demands of CroWke being reopened and roided, i spent hours disccusing this with the MHs, they stood by their decision.
This is a new tactic of PA, if you dont want planet A or galaxy A to win, you can aswell just init sell ships and init roids.
Bass is just underlineing what CroWke, and the MHs has brought upon this gam

"This makes no sense, you claim him to be hero cause he stopped 2:9:1 from capping, and in next sentence you say you don't care about 2:9:1."

That is what i am saying, he told the MHs this the other day, bass complained about this thing happening to him the other day, and some of the arguments we brought up what this would enable a new way of playing for top planet/gal.
He is not a hero, he is a martyr, he died/got deleted fighting for his views and ideas.

Unread 2 Dec 2012, 18:26   #68
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
He is not a hero, he is a martyr, he died/got deleted fighting for his views and ideas.
So basicaly going emo over incs makes you a martyr?
Unread 2 Dec 2012, 18:29   #69
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Allthough sadly it ended with a Ultores members comming in claiming that FAnG got special threatment from the MHs.
Where in that log did he say that?
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2012, 18:33   #70
guzlic

Quote:
why dont you kick one of your cousins from apprime tag and roid it? or has that been done before!
Are you emotional cause someone might jeopardize CT winning top planet, and that would mean just another round with CT accomplishing nothing and winning nothing, again proving uselessness of existence of such alliance and you as a HC of it?

Anyway, go easy on the female hormones, as, you know, contraceptive pills are meant to be used by girls.
Unread 2 Dec 2012, 18:37   #71
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
No, he emoed over incs, said he would exile the App fort, and then he used this new tactic wich Ultores came up with the day before to punish the attackers, and maybe decide some of the rounds outcome. He is underlineing a problem within PA.
Now they will have to remove stealing ships, salvage from attacking ships dying, or just remove attacking as a whole concept of the game.
If they are not gonna back down on their decision, they have ruined the game, cus this is a issue they cant fix with having "multihunters".
When farming first came into focus was when people had friends or multi accounts wich they used as farms, and agreement between two parties.
The inc on 8:8:5 was not a premade agreement about him giving away his roids and FCing his own fleet.
The inc on 3:2:1 was not a premade agreement neither.
Kargool or some MH pasted a line from the rules about why they chose to close 8:8:5 and now, 3:2:1.
You should go into multihunters and ask again, cus i lost the log from it.

This is what i read from the rules:

"Farming

Farming is defined as: an agreement between the attacker(s) and defender(s) where one or both benefit. This includes farming roids, ships, salvage and XP.

Punishment 1st offence: All planets involved warned. Farm closed. Close farmer if there are obvious links between farmer and farm.
Punishment 2nd offence: All planets closed if previously warned. New planets treated as 1st offence.
If the farmer is not closed, then the farmer's planet will be changed back to its pre farm state (as far as possible)

Notes on farming:

-If a player tries to get another player closed by faking a farming agreement, the player will be closed"

Unread 2 Dec 2012, 18:37   #72
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Where in that log did he say that?
<+butter> Hi rein as you know we can only discuss cases with planet involved so I suggest you ask them
<Rein|work> ok
<CroWke> HAHA
<Rein|work> can i get a b-bitcher special MHs discuss shit with you pass please?
<Rein|work> private info, coords of alliances, to discuss closures that are not your planet

Unread 2 Dec 2012, 18:43   #73
[DDK]gm

Quote:
Are you emotional cause someone might jeopardize CT winning top planet, and that would mean just another round with CT accomplishing nothing and winning nothing, again proving uselessness of existence of such alliance and you as a HC of it?

Anyway, go easy on the female hormones, as, you know, contraceptive pills are meant to be used by girls.
This round we have fought ultores, like the previous 5 rounds. If ultores does not win then we have achieved something. there is no doubt that we have had a poor round, if we had gone noob farming list most of the alliances then we would of done better.

at least we are not trying to win by cheating unlike you.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 2 Dec 2012, 18:45   #74
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

LIRL about the "Ultores came up with the tactics day before"

You know that the hideo "emo/salvage/init/get closed" thing happened a week before the "New tactics by Ultores"? So i still stand by the fact that Bass is just an emo who emoquit. They just got a better way for emoquit now, salvage and roid init!

PS! If you still want to hand the glory for coming up with such a tactic, then go say hi to hideo/xVx or patrikc/Innuendo (even tho he didn't init roids).
Unread 2 Dec 2012, 18:51   #75
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
LIRL about the "Ultores came up with the tactics day before"

You know that the hideo "emo/salvage/init/get closed" thing happened a week before the "New tactics by Ultores"? So i still stand by the fact that Bass is just an emo who emoquit. They just got a better way for emoquit now, salvage and roid init!

PS! If you still want to hand the glory for coming up with such a tactic, then go say hi to hideo/xVx or patrikc/Innuendo (even tho he didn't init roids).
Heh, id rather not get involved with things i know nothing about, nor should you.
bass had this done to him, he told em it was wrong, and someone told em that this could decide a lot of things, and from my view it seems like he proved this to the MHs by doing this himself when he had incs from a gal racing for the win and planets racing for the win.
bass would just take the roidloss, and exile out of the gal, and get on with his life, end top100 still, but he choose to do this to enlight this problem wich himself was a victim off.
For me he is a martyr.
Maybe the MHs will have to rethink how PA in whole will work in the future, cus there are too many loopholes, and when you can hurt your enemies by getting urself closed there is something SERIOUSLY wrong within the rules of PA or those who are trying to enforce em.

Unread 2 Dec 2012, 18:56   #76
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

I am a god among men.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2012, 18:56   #77
guzlic

Quote:
This round we have fought ultores, like the previous 5 rounds. If ultores does not win then we have achieved something. there is no doubt that we have had a poor round, if we had gone noob farming list most of the alliances then we would of done better.

at least we are not trying to win by cheating unlike you.
You have not fought Ultores, you were just joining gangbangs on them, with not that much success i must add.

Also, you called me a cheater several times, without having a single proof of that being truth.

On the other hand, I don't need proof of you and your alliance being shit, that is something that 95% of people playing this game can confirm, including many of your members.
Unread 2 Dec 2012, 18:57   #78
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Heh, id rather not get involved with things i know nothing about, nor should you.
bass had this done to him, he told em it was wrong, and someone told em that this could decide a lot of things, and from my view it seems like he proved this to the MHs by doing this himself when he had incs from a gal racing for the win and planets racing for the win.
bass would just take the roidloss, and exile out of the gal, and get on with his life, end top100 still, but he choose to do this to enlight this problem wich himself was a victim off.
For me he is a martyr.
Maybe the MHs will have to rethink how PA in whole will work in the future, cus there are too many loopholes, and when you can hurt your enemies by getting urself closed there is something SERIOUSLY wrong within the rules of PA or those who are trying to enforce em.
You should get your head scanned.
Unread 2 Dec 2012, 19:01   #79
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
You have not fought Ultores, you were just joining gangbangs on them, with not that much success i must add.

Also, you called me a cheater several times, without having a single proof of that being truth.

On the other hand, I don't need proof of you and your alliance being shit, that is something that 95% of people playing this game can confirm, including many of your members.
Erm, not to go even further of topic, but what do you put into the word "fought them" then?
Is fighting when bigger and better alliances go pick on the smaller allies like HR/DLR/Innuendo/ODDR? Get a grip, and get back to topic please

Unread 2 Dec 2012, 19:07   #80
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
<Rein|work> ok
<CroWke> HAHA
Thats about you though, not fang
Unread 2 Dec 2012, 19:10   #81
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Thats about you though, not fang
Well i am a part of FAnG this round. People apart of FAnG get special threatment obviously.

Unread 2 Dec 2012, 19:12   #82
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Well i am a part of FAnG this round. People apart of FAnG get special threatment obviously.
oh dear..
Unread 2 Dec 2012, 19:33   #83
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

Quote:
For me he is a martyr.
God, you sound like a Jehovas witness.
Unread 2 Dec 2012, 20:42   #84
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

Quote:
at the time of my comments i had nfi you were fang. that was all about you and how you are the biggest moron in pa.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2012, 20:45   #85
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

and btw, the fact that you mention you "talked for hours" with MHs abou this case and were given the reason for the closure shows you do get special treatment, as everyone else just gets told "we do not discuss cases with anyone but the closed planet".

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Unread 2 Dec 2012, 21:42   #86
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
at the time of my comments i had nfi you were fang. that was all about you and how you are the biggest moron in pa.
Well i can see from our relay that my nick comes up a lot in #scarab, so no wonder youve been brainwashed aswell.
And im sure they will be willing to listen to you also when it comes to how rules are being enforced if you were acting like a grown up and not running around using every other sentence to fling poo at someone.
I said this was gonna happend if they let CroWke get away with it, and it did happend.
I feel bad for all parts in this, those bass and the FAnGs who had spent all their night awake trying to dry out ult for def, and those that attacked bass and to have the same trick pulled on them.
Maybe they shouldve voiced their concerns a little earlier, and maybe CroWke would get away with his scam, and bass wouldnt have to set an example either.

Unread 2 Dec 2012, 21:51   #87
Reincarnate
ToF

Quote:
Well i can see from our relay that my nick comes up a lot in #scarab, so no wonder youve been brainwashed aswell.
And im sure they will be willing to listen to you also when it comes to how rules are being enforced if you were acting like a grown up and not running around using every other sentence to fling poo at someone.
I said this was gonna happend if they let CroWke get away with it, and it did happend.
I feel bad for all parts in this, those bass and the FAnGs who had spent all their night awake trying to dry out ult for def, and those that attacked bass and to have the same trick pulled on them.
Maybe they shouldve voiced their concerns a little earlier, and maybe CroWke would get away with his scam, and bass wouldnt have to set an example either.
you are utterly delusional to levels beyond belief. i have read your nonsense on forums long before i joined ult about 3 weeks ago. i didnt need any help to know you have no substance.

i didnt see you piping up before about other examples of very similar things. you should really google hypocrisy.

Unread 2 Dec 2012, 22:16   #88
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
I'd rather get roided than quit a top10 planet, but it seems I am one of the few. Getting yourself closed because of 10 fleets incoming is pretty extreme though, and it was one of the people complaining the most about the crowke decision as well, which makes it extra hilarious. People have such fragile ego's this round due to not getting roided at all, that they would rather quit than get roided. MH's need to figure out a better way of dealing with this when it's obviously not farming, but just an attempt to get closed, like f.ex. resetting the roids/value to pre-init state, let people land, then close the planet. Hopefully from next round on that can be the new policy, this round they have to stick with the current sucky decisions.
Bass probably mass initiated to show how retarded MHs actually are.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2012, 22:27   #89
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I meant that they would cap more roids through the Salv&Int session going on at Bass' planet, giving them an unfair land in relation to the 'contending' planets who were attacking elsewhere, and yes completely agree that whilst this feature is heavily abusable the MH should stick to their original decision regarding an incident involving it (Crowke). This will force the PA Team to rework the salvage feature (possibly with some of the delaying elements suggested in PS) before rd 50 starts otherwise no one in the top 10 will land anywhere as everyone will just salvage and int to stop the attack on them.
CroWke didn't salvage, he used his stock to mass initiate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
Funny thing is we got 2 planets in gal closed and none of them is app.
Now that's irony!

Quote:
They will have to re-do the game, and remove ziks entirely as a race.
Sorry, but lol!
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2012, 22:29   #90
CroWke

CroWke is an unknown quantity at this point

I guess bass wasn't a proper jedi, coming over to the dark side and all.
CroWke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2012, 10:42   #91
Reincarnate
ToF

they have now changed the rules mid round. the game now says "You can't initiate asteroids while having incoming." if you try to init whilst you have incoming.

this is completely unfair and should not have been brought in until next round. Yet again, rules are made up on the fly and changed whenever without any warning.

This is not the manner in which a game, that people pay for, should be run.

Last edited by Reincarnate; 3 Dec 2012 at 10:47. Reason: now - > not
Unread 3 Dec 2012, 10:48   #92
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
they have now changed the rules mid round. the game now says "You can't initiate asteroids while having incoming." if you try to init whilst you have incoming.

this is completely unfair and should not have been brought in until next round. Yet again, rules are made up on the fly and changed whenever without any warning.

Go talk to Ace about it, you will have so much fun!

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2012, 10:50   #93
Reincarnate
ToF

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Go talk to Ace about it, you will have so much fun!
i am currently in the channel, they are all idling.

Unread 3 Dec 2012, 11:04   #94
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

They see us idlin
They hatin

We only try to stop people from roiding dirty
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2012, 11:43   #95
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:

Finaly we agree on something

Unread 3 Dec 2012, 12:50   #96
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planetarion Terms & Conditions
Actions which are deemed to be cheating are not restricted to the list given in these terms and conditions and may be added to at any time, and you authorise us to do so
In any case, did anyone honestly ever think that initing while you have uncovered incs would be an acceptable way of playing PA?
Unread 3 Dec 2012, 12:57   #97
Reincarnate
ToF

Quote:
In any case, did anyone honestly ever think that initing while you have uncovered incs would be an acceptable way of playing PA?
that is not the point. a game shouldnt be run like this, it just annoys people and makes them want to quit.

the entire attitude of the multihunters is horrendous and makes people want to quit, most of the pateam are the same.

Unread 3 Dec 2012, 14:06   #98
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
the entire attitude of the multihunters is horrendous and makes people want to quit, most of the pateam are the same.
Tbh if this round has proven anything, it's that the attitude of the playerbase is worse.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2012, 14:13   #99
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Initing roids when you have incs shouldn't be illegal. when you've lost a tick of roids and gone below 300 for example and the rest of your waves are covered, why should you be stopped from initting back to 300+ to maximise your returns from those roids as early as possible?

Also mass initting for 1-3 waves of uncovered incs could keep you above the amount of roids lost if you had previously not init'd, the rule and judgement is crap.

However it's a function of the game so its legal, and people shouldn't be closed for it, do MH not have access to ingame nicks? surely they can tell who's real n who's a cousin?
Unread 3 Dec 2012, 15:46   #100
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

May i also add, that a new tactic arises from this knee jerk reaction from MH and PATeam.

Sending 1 ship of inc every 7-8 ticks on a planet so that they can't reinit roids lost effectively stagnating them for the rest of the round.
Xans can now pod fleet a planet constantly knowing they can't init roids.