User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Jun 2004, 23:00   #1
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Football] Latest Odds

Well these are the latest odds from England.

France 2/1
England 11/2
Portugal 11/2
Italy 7/1
Czech Rep 15/2
Germany 14/1
Sweden 14/1
Holland 18/1
Denmark 25/1
Greece 33/1
Latvia 400/1

Do you think these are fair?
Are they comparable to odds in your country (if your not English!)?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 23:03   #2
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Re: [Football] Latest Odds

england > czech republic????

ignorant
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 23:04   #3
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Cant understand half of those.

Germany same odds as Sweden?
Portugal better odds than the Czechs?
France at 2-1 when they have been pretty shit so far?
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 23:08   #4
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i'd push the czechs and england up. france at 2-1 is a joke, as is italy at 7-1

EDIT: especially now
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées

Last edited by Phang; 23 Jun 2004 at 19:30.
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 23:18   #5
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Greece at 33/1 seems quite good imo.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 23:24   #6
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

why are we at 18/1, while greece is 33/1 and already qualified for the 1/4 finals, unlike us?
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 23:24   #7
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Tbh, looking at the odds, thinking about how those teams have been playing, we could possibly be looking at the most mediocre european championships ever.

Yes yes I know it's exciting blah blah blah, but so is conference league football....

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 23:26   #8
Stew
Made of Twigs

It's not conference football, there's just not one dominant team.
Also, the "crapper" teams are fairing a lot better than expected.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 23:31   #9
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

I'd say the 'better' teams are doing a lot worse than expected.

The poorer teams most certainly haven't been performing in anyway to make you go WOW those players play where? why aren't they in the premiership?/La Liga? etc etc.

Poorer teams that play well ala Senegal 02 see their squad all hailed as talented individuals who will go places. The 'poorer' teams in this tournament haven't attracted anymore attention to their players than the 'larger' teams.

In all I do think it's a case of a lower standard of football.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 21 Jun 2004, 23:34   #10
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Sunday in 'correct' shocker
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 01:56   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Id still put France as favourites because they took 7 points and only played one good game. What? Too much potential.

Then England.

Followed by the Czechs

Followed by Sweden

Followed by Italy

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 07:41   #12
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

i still put my money on the the czechs.
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 08:51   #13
Darkest Queen

Darkest Queen is an unknown quantity at this point

wierd odds....

Especially as its gonna be Sweden vs France in the finals
Darkest Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 18:42   #14
Biggy

Biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Final:
France vs Czech Republic
for now i'm holding my bet on the winer
Biggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 18:53   #15
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

remember they have to consider the amount of people placing money on it.
In england a lot of people will place bets on england, and probably france too, therefore to make sure they don't lose too much money, odds are slashed.
I'm sure in Germany the odds will be completely different.
Wonder what they are in a neutral country? or on global websites?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 19:15   #16
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Wonder what they are in a neutral country? or on global websites?
Thats partly why I posted this, was hopin to find out.
I dont know any non-UK betting sites.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 19:32   #17
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggy
Final:
France vs Czech Republic
for now i'm holding my bet on the winer
yeah, good luck with that.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 19:55   #18
Darkest Queen

As Requested ..
Swedish odds - winner :

Euro 2004: Winner

Frankrike 3,3

Portugal 7

England 6,2

Holland 15

Tjeckien 7

Tyskland 10

Sverige 12,5

Danmark 16,5

Grekland 52

Lettland 20
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 20:07   #19
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkest Queen
As Requested ..
Swedish odds - winner :

Euro 2004: Winner

Frankrike 3,3

Portugal 7

England 6,2

Holland 15

Tjeckien 7

Tyskland 10

Sverige 12,5

Danmark 16,5

Grekland 52

Lettland 20

Thanks ever so much for that - any chance of a translation?!
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 20:12   #20
Darkest Queen

come on!! lol

its not even hard to guess!! :P

Frankrike = France
Portugal= Portugal
England= England
Holland=Holland/Netherlands
Tjeckien= Czech
Tyskland= Germany
Sverige= Sweden
Danmark = Denmark
Grekland= Greece
Lettland= Lithuania

And the numbers after each country represent the odds of that country winning Euro 2004.'
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 20:16   #21
Evergreen
the merciless

Lettland = Lativa.

I think he wanted more accurate translation of the odds.

in other words

Is england 6-2 ?(why not 3-1 etc)

Unread 23 Jun 2004, 20:19   #22
Darkest Queen

Oh! .. no .. the number means .. If u bet £1 on England winning - then u get £6,2 back if they win ..

So this means in swedish bettings most ppl think France will win .. as they give the least money back if they win ..
Where as almsot noone thinks Greece will win .. so u get alot of money back on a bet if they win .

Clearer?
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 20:19   #23
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
Lettland = Lativa.

I think he wanted more accurate translation of the odds.

in other words

Is england 6-2 ?(why not 3-1 etc)
i assume 6.2:1
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 20:21   #24
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
i assume 6.2:1
I'm pretty sure they're 5.2/1 as its decimals and thats how they work! As opposed to fractional.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 20:41   #25
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I'm pretty sure they're 5.2/1
maybe
Quote:
as its decimals and thats how they work! As opposed to fractional.
what?
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 20:54   #26
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
what?
Check betting sites.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 21:29   #27
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

It's the improved betting system, which makes it easier to work out the odds.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 23:38   #28
Biggy

Biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: [Football] Latest Odds

it seams everyone neglects the czech team
but u'll see they'll defeat france in semi-finals and i'm putting my bet on them for the big prize

as u noticed tonight they defeated germany with 2nd formation (6 missing players from the standard start-team)
Biggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 00:28   #29
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

i still put my money on the czechs...
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 00:36   #30
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

brückner really knows what he is doing
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 00:47   #31
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggy
as u noticed tonight they defeated germany with 2nd formation (6 missing players from the standard start-team)
No. Only Martin Jiránek and TomᚠGalásek played from the standard start-team at the beginning. Which means 9 missing players.

Ohh, look! There's Picture showing it.

Last edited by Entium; 24 Jun 2004 at 01:00.
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 01:14   #32
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

i thought cech and baros played?
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 01:20   #33
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Cech didn't, Baros only the last 30 minutes.
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 02:55   #34
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

we will czech their progress
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 13:55   #35
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

I got 18/1 on the czechs

hahaha

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 14:02   #36
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

If you want to make money, I think the odds on holland winning are slightly exaggerated... Them winning 6/5 is a bit - how shall I put it - over the top IMHO...
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 23:16   #37
Stew
Made of Twigs

*Updated*

Who will win Euro 2004?

Czech Rep 11/8
Portugal 11/5
Holland 5/2
Greece 9/1
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 23:19   #38
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

that sounds more reasonable, portugal should be 17/6 or something
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 00:14   #39
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Baros : what

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote