User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 May 2004, 10:19   #1
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
So who has Exams today/this week ?

I have my first exam today, it's "Web App Development". It should be a piece of piss, I have another tomorrow, then one on thursday, and then one on Monday and the final one on Tuesday.

What about you?
Unread 18 May 2004, 10:21   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So who has Exams today/this week ?

Fortunately mine don't start until 9th of June.

Theoretically, that's time enough to learn a years worth of Social Policy.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 10:29   #3
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ECN202 Macroeconomic Principles Monday 24 May 2004 09:00 -12:00

ECN315 Labour Economics Tuesday 01 June 2004 09:00 - 12:00

ECN204 Development of the British Economy Friday 11 June 2004 13:30 - 16:30

Oh joy of joy! They also pretty much go in order of diiculty!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 10:29   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Had Biochemistry of diseas on Friday and Advanved Biochem II on Saturday. I've got Data analysis today and then Cancer genetics and Ageing, sex and DNA repair next week.

Then my degree is finished .
Unread 18 May 2004, 10:32   #5
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Most of us are agein next week, not all of us getting sex tho or repairing our DNA.
Unread 18 May 2004, 10:33   #6
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Speak for yourself Stew.
Unread 18 May 2004, 10:35   #7
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Most of us are agein next week, not all of us getting sex tho or repairing our DNA.
You repair something stupid like 1x10^7 DNA breaks/mismatchs every minute.

You probably arent getting any sex though .
Unread 18 May 2004, 10:41   #8
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

i have a sociology exam in 3 hours - cant wait, no really i cant
Unread 18 May 2004, 11:33   #9
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I had a mechanics exam today which I walked out of after 30 minutes, having only answered 1/2 a question.

applied maths is for gays.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 11:37   #10
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Advanced GCE Unit 2803 C 03 BIOLOGY TRANSPORT - Experimental Skills 1 (Practical Paper) - 18 MAY am 1h 30m
Advanced GCE Unit 2542 01 PSYCHOLOGICAL INVESTIGATIONS 21 MAY am 1h

Just had the biology one - I don't know how they expected us to finish that in only 1 1/2 hours
Obliterate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 11:38   #11
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
...which I walked out of after 30 minutes, having only answered 1/2 a question.
You'll be failing Uni then?

(again)
Unread 18 May 2004, 11:42   #12
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

nah, just mechanics.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 11:43   #13
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
I had a mechanics exam today which I walked out of after 30 minutes, having only answered 1/2 a question.

i need to pass one more mechanics exame of the first year or i won't be able to do my work-experience next year ;/
(and i'm not even following the mechanics classes of the 2nd year. it's too lame: calculating on 3/4 pages to answer 1 question, while there are computerprogrammes that can do it in 5 minutes).
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 11:55   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

had my first yesterday, politics. Two out of 8 questions you had to do in 2 hours.

So ****ing easy

my god im hungover

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 12:26   #15
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i had my Humanitarian intervention exam today

have a middle east in the 20th century on thursday and america in the world on saturday.

then im free
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 12:35   #16
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

had Computer Games on thursday

Project Management Methods and Tools yesterday

Advanced Methods and CASE at 2pm today (i'm planning on leaving at 3pm, and i dont expect to pass)

Advanced Object Orietanted Methods and Applications next mon.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 18 May 2004, 12:49   #17
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

I have a shitload of exams this term:
CS2080 Computer System Design 04-Jun
CS2330 Database Systems 07-Jun
CS2310 Human-Computer Interaction 09-Jun
CS2230 Introduction to Software Engineering 10-Jun
CS2370 Concurrent Programming 11-Jun

CS2380 Concurrent Processes 12-Jun
CS2360 Data Structures & Algorithms 14-Jun
CS2050 Logic for Computer Scientists 15-Jun
CS2030 Automata and Formal Languages 17-Jun
CS2300 Systematic Software Development 17-Jun
CS2220 Data Communications and Networks 18-Jun

Pity me
Unread 18 May 2004, 13:37   #18
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
* anything above a 85% is an A. The professor gave us a 7/10 in class attendance since the midterms, and I am currently fighting to have a 10/10 so that my final grade is a 85.5% = A
sounds fairly good to me.

congrats for doing well.

on 24/25th june i hopefully finish school. oral exam in social studies (this sounds soo intellectual) and probably math/german or history. you can imagine that i wont do an oral exam in english.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 13:55   #19
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Computer Science 2Ah on Monday, and CS 2Bh a week Thursday. One of which is nice and easy (grammars lol) and one of which is involving too much remembering for my liking (remember these 10 sorting algorithms of which you'll only ever use two because the other 8 are shit).

Though the second exam also has an entire section devoted to 'Current Technologies'; read 'XML'.
Unread 18 May 2004, 14:08   #20
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I have one tomorrow, and i've had three so far. I only have two left (Including the one tomorrow), and then im done for this year!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 14:18   #21
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

my last exam was 11th May.

my first was 26th April.

Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 14:18   #22
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
have a middle east in the 20th century on thursday and america in the world on saturday.
Surely you get a week for each os those exams!?! Maaaaasss content etc!
Unread 18 May 2004, 16:29   #23
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

25th may - development economics
26th may - natural economics
27th may - macroeconomic policy 2
2nd june - topics in macroeconomics 2

that 5 day break between mp2 and tim2 is awesome. i need that long to study topics in macro 2.. its ****ing hard.
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 16:30   #24
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
I have one tomorrow, and i've had three so far. I only have two left (Including the one tomorrow), and then im done for this year!
What, so you can go around blowing up kitchens?!
Unread 18 May 2004, 16:54   #25
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That joke's so bad it blew up my kitchen.
Unread 18 May 2004, 17:05   #26
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

I just got back home after an hour in the pub after our first exam. It was quite easy really.

One down, four to go.
Unread 18 May 2004, 17:43   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

I got an A1 in that. I am smart, much smarter than you, nodrog!
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:44   #28
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
25th may - development economics
26th may - natural economics
27th may - macroeconomic policy 2
2nd june - topics in macroeconomics 2

Natural economics?!
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:47   #29
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Natural economics?!
ha - i did it again!

its actually called economics of natural resources... but that is too good a name for such a boring course (with a fag of a lecturer)....

"natural economics" is just the name i give to it..
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:49   #30
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
ha - i did it again!

its actually called economics of natural resources... but that is too good a name for such a boring course (with a fag of a lecturer)....

"natural economics" is just the name i give to it..
Oh right! I was thinkin along the wrong lines!
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:51   #31
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

24th May - 9:30 -> 12:30 -- Henrician Reformation

...and that's it!

(yes, just 1 exam!)
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:52   #32
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
24th May - 9:30 -> 12:30 -- Henrician Reformation
He should have reformed into his dad - he was a much better leader.
Unread 18 May 2004, 19:03   #33
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

first GCSEs are English Lit and RS (my teacher has actually warned me off mentioning Bertrand Russell at any point in the exam) next Friday.

GCSE markschemes have to count among the greatest travesties in the history of terrible, terrible ideas
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 19:08   #34
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

My first exam is on 16th June

I have 5 in total (A2 level)

I have not yet started revision.

Unread 18 May 2004, 19:17   #35
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I had an AS history (Nazi Germany) paper yesterday and also a General Studies (scientific domain) one.

Next Monday I have Pure 1 and more General Studies, and something later in the week as well probably.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 19:37   #36
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
(yes, just 1 exam!)
You are a 3rd year (i think) and your finals consist of 1 exam?!?!

You arts students dont half get it easy.
Unread 18 May 2004, 19:43   #37
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i did "sociology and society" the other week, finished it in an hour of 2 hours. I kicked ****ing arse.

then of course i forgot about my next one

i have globalisation and social conflict next week though, that should be fun
Unread 18 May 2004, 20:28   #38
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

third (final) year students normally have less exams due to dissertations, but only 1 exam is taking the piss
Unread 18 May 2004, 20:30   #39
Stew
Made of Twigs

I usually (always) have 3 exams a semester because all my modules are 20 credits.
Unread 18 May 2004, 20:33   #40
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

so are mine, i just have coursework instead.

you people complaining about thousands of exams will have had it EASY so far.
Unread 18 May 2004, 20:34   #41
Stew
Made of Twigs

And also presumably only 10 credit modules?
Unread 18 May 2004, 20:36   #42
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

i dunno, all mine are 20 though, i assumed it was the norm.
Unread 18 May 2004, 20:38   #43
Stew
Made of Twigs

Oh right, did some people not have exams in January?
Unread 18 May 2004, 20:39   #44
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

i didnt, i had more CW tho *sigh*

a few people i know have had exams all year tho.
Unread 18 May 2004, 20:52   #45
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
my teacher has actually warned me off mentioning Bertrand Russell at any point in the exam
Kick her in the face from me plz.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 20:54   #46
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Kick her in the face from me plz.
she just got sick of it

i had an all-day exclusion because i wrote 'SATAN' in big letters on the front of my book, this may have strained relations
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2004, 10:47   #47
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
she just got sick of it

i had an all-day exclusion because i wrote 'SATAN' in big letters on the front of my book, this may have strained relations
You should have written:

I AM A FISH

500 times instead.
Unread 19 May 2004, 21:17   #48
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

6 weeks....
6 more weeks....
And then I hope I'm officially an "engineer".
Unread 20 May 2004, 00:55   #49
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Principles of Marketing and Strategy - 10/05/2004 - 09:00-11:00

Professional Accounting and Info Management 1 - 21/05/2004 - 09:00-12:00

Macroeconomics - 24/05/2004 - 09:00 -12:00

Professional Accounting and Info Management 2 - 26/05/2004 - 09:00 - 12:00

Introduction to Legal Studies - 03/06/2004 - 13:00-15:00

So annoying that all my double modules are squashed together then giving me plenty of time to work for the easy single modules. Didn't help that I got the dates wrong and thought the first one was next Monday not this Friday so I am not behind in my work heh.

Still not sure though how the hell some of the modules I have had to do relate to my degree scheme though.
Unread 20 May 2004, 10:24   #50
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
Macroeconomics - 24/05/2004 - 09:00 -12:00.
Same time and date as mine!