User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Dec 2003, 13:59   #1
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
tricks to stay awake during classes

- hand in my face keeping atleast one eye open.
- wiggling my big toe.
- make drawings.
- drink a bit.

i need more.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 14:02   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: tricks to stay awake during classes

asuming you are not learning anything in this state of tireness, why the hell are you attending the class anyway? Or are you still a scholar and obligated to be there?
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 14:04   #3
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I managed to not fall asleep in class by staying in bed sleeping.
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 14:05   #4
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i need to write down stuff for exames.
+ i have no more than 4 classes a week. i kind of feel like i have to visit them. :/
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 14:08   #5
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

page doodling looks like notetaking and used to keep me entertained for hours.

If your in a class with a friend "squares" the game is also good for entertainment purposes.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 14:18   #6
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i was once asleep for an hour in a double history lesson on the front row... apparently i snored, the teacher was a "funny guy" though and thought it was amusing and let me sleep. So i guess im not the best person to answer this thread

having said that, bite your lip till it bleeds.
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 15:50   #7
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

If I knew that maybe I wont have failed so many classes.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 15:55   #8
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Amphetamines

I didn't sleep for 3 years of school.

I can't remember a thing though
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 17:52   #9
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Listen to music.
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 18:05   #10
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

i chose to do an interesting course, so i stay awake by listening to the lecturers.
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 22:54   #11
ironhell
Gifted

ironhell is an unknown quantity at this point

Try to find something annoying about him, and keep focusing on it, or start counting when possible, like ehm...

Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
There was only one galaxy we couldn't seem to break (lo ironhell)
r3 11:14
r4 130:12
r5 25:20
r6 39:9
ironhell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 22:55   #12
ironhell
Gifted

ironhell is an unknown quantity at this point

oi ffs, 24 posts ????? wtf is wrong ?????????????

Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
There was only one galaxy we couldn't seem to break (lo ironhell)
r3 11:14
r4 130:12
r5 25:20
r6 39:9
ironhell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 22:57   #13
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Drink black coffe. Chewing gum is great.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 11:14   #14
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

hey guys i stayed awake!
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 11:16   #15
Aer
Supposed Columnist

Aer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
hey guys i stayed awake!
so what trick was it?

caffiene is your friend......

<Smudge> wut sort of sick minded btard put the winzip installation in a zip file?

<[Purple]MrBrick> Would you lot sod off with the PMs for a few hours. Jesus.
<[Purple]MrBrick> I DO NOT CARE ABOUT SOME DRAGON CALLED PUFF.
<[Purple]MrBrick> Even though he lives by the sea, and frolics in the autumn mist in a land called honah-lee.
* PuffT3hDr4g0n is now known as PuffT3hSad
Aer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 11:17   #16
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

caffeine and making cool drawings.