User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Nov 2003, 01:21   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
now THATS entertainment

being at work at time and a half, AND managing to chat a 19 year old up AND manageing to arrange to meet her in newcastle on saturday AND doing all this in front of your manager
only bad thing is i couldnt ask for her phone number as i cant do that while i am at work
but i am still happy
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 01:29   #2
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about
Re: now THATS entertainment

i'll bet she is either, an ugly ****er, a man, or an alien who will eat ur brains with a spoon

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 01:31   #3
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Or your manager himself...
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 01:32   #4
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

stud
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 01:40   #5
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1. my manager is female
2. i will be taking a camera on saturday as its my first night out with this particular set of mates in a while
3. she was definatly female, and, more importanlty doesnt know my psycho ex in any way
4. FOR ONCE, I THINK I WIN!!!!!
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 01:43   #6
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
1. my manager is female
2. i will be taking a camera on saturday as its my first night out with this particular set of mates in a while
3. she was definatly female, and, more importanlty doesnt know my psycho ex in any way
4. FOR ONCE, I THINK I WIN!!!!!
the alien who will eat your brains out with a spoon could be female

HOW DO U KNOW

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 01:51   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

quite frankly, she was nice and didnt throw any pints over me, so i dont care if she is a brain eating alien
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 01:52   #8
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Quote:
arrange to meet her
Quote:
1. my manager is female
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 01:52   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: now THATS entertainment

Have you ever even kissed anyone who was over twenty years old?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 01:55   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

er, yes, i pulles a 29 year old a couple of months ago
and, are you out in newcastle on saturday MM, as i will be in trillians at about 8ish it looks like then i am meant to be going to arena for some black metal goodness
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 01:58   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: now THATS entertainment

I am working this weekend, although I could possibly get someone to work Saturday night for me. (Hopefully.)

Arena? wtf? Where the hell are you going?

Oh, and like hell you pulled a 29 year old.
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 02:02   #12
roadrunner_0
cynic

yes, i did, admittedly, i was out with my mate who knew her, but if you like, i can get a witness testimonial to support me
also, on a saturday, arena does a rock night, but this lass is going to cuba cuba, so i may have to try and change my mates minds about where to go, or pull her early and get her to come to arena
also: my psycho ex is 21, and my ex from before her was 20 when we split up, so
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 02:06   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

We're not talking about Arena in Middlesbrough, are we, because I'm damned if I'm going to that.
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 02:09   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

**** no, newcastle arena, im going offline now, but pm me if you are going to have a look down and we can meet up in trillians or somethign
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 03:29   #15
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
er, yes, i pulles a 29 year old a couple of months ago
For the record, this was not me.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 03:43   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle29uk
For the record, this was not me.
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 05:56   #17
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You didnt get her phone number, its worthless.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 10:49   #18
roadrunner_0
cynic

i couldnt ask for it, i was at work, i could get a warning for that sort of behaviour, however, i will get it on saturday so to you nod
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 12:41   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You people speak craziness
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 14:05   #20
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
i couldnt ask for it, i was at work, i could get a warning for that sort of behaviour, however, i will get it on saturday so to you nod
i think he means she wont show
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 14:06   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
Don't spoil his day, he's had less luvvin recently than those copies of ET that atari buried in the desert.
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 14:10   #22
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

atleast the ET's are together
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 23:15   #23
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi

dont care, she also told me her shifts for work next week, in case i wanted to 'pop in '

oh, and MrL, she works in durham, but im not telling you where
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 23:17   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: now THATS entertainment

Quote:
oh, and MrL, she works in durham, but im not telling you where
The Cathedral?
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 23:20   #25
roadrunner_0
cynic

no, she aint religious as far as i know either, which is always a plus
(on the minus side, i do seem to be pinning a lot of hope for tomorrow night on this girl, oh well, thats about usual )
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 23:21   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Post Re: now THATS entertainment

Quote:
no, she aint religious as far as i know either,
Then she will live in the Bus Station.

Btw, I probably won't be able to come tommorow.
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 23:23   #27
roadrunner_0
cynic

fair enough, the downside to this girl is, she actually lives in crook
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 23:26   #28
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

well i say good luck, ignore these misanthropes
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 23:27   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Just up the road from where I used to live.
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 23:30   #30
roadrunner_0
cynic

so you know that crook is evil then :eeek:
also: thank you giles, very nice of you
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 23:45   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Not as evil as WILLINGTON!.

I had to do shopping there, due to living in a village with no shops at all.
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 00:05   #32
roadrunner_0
cynic

you went shopping in WILLINGTON? does that ****ing place even have shops, rather than outsiders just being burnt in wicker effigies?????
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 00:08   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
you went shopping in WILLINGTON? does that ****ing place even have shops, rather than outsiders just being burnt in wicker effigies?????
It has the '24 HOUR QUALITY FAIRE', a crap library, and little else.

It was easier than getting the bus into durham.
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 00:12   #34
roadrunner_0
cynic

oh shit yeah, i forgot we had a branch up there, never been there though.
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 00:22   #35
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point

pm function
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 00:23   #36
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by inf
pm function
I don't have platinum
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 00:23   #37
roadrunner_0
cynic

nah, bugger that!
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 12:51   #38
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Tell ME where she works, even if you wont tell Mark. I'm a nosey girl.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote