User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Aug 2003, 13:53   #1
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
And you thought he was dead!

'Chemical Ali' captured

Next they'll be telling us they've captured Saddam's sons.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 13:54   #2
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: And you thought he was dead!

Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
'Chemical Ali' captured

Next they'll be telling us they've captured Saddam's sons.
Well its not like they can escape or anything
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 15:39   #3
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: And you thought he was dead!

Quote:
Originally posted by plasmas_arms
Well its not like they can escape or anything
I thought Sadam had died quite a few times during the war?
He's done a good job of it

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 15:57   #4
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
He's quite photogenic.
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 15:59   #5
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
he's a good actor
or at least his 'stunt' doubles are

haha
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 16:05   #6
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
or at least his 'stunt' doubles are
What I've always wondered is how they know which Sadam is the real one? If he really has that many doubles wouldn't his 'government' get confused? And as for Bush.... he hasn't got a clue.

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 16:09   #7
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by treelo
What I've always wondered is how they know which Sadam is the real one? If he really has that many doubles wouldn't his 'government' get confused? And as for Bush.... he hasn't got a clue.
DNA. Finger prints. Morning breath. Expanded anal cavity.

etc.
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 18:35   #8
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4

etc.
imaginary command codes for imaginary nuclear warheads.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 20:15   #9
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
imaginary command codes for imaginary nuclear warheads.
I can't wait for the next catch-acronym from my country... "WMD" is about as gut-wrenching as a fist in the mouth.
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 23:09   #10
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4

etc.
And do they have the real ones of Sadam?
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 06:49   #11
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
look, we all know Saddam died in 1982 and his doubles have been pretending he's still alive since.
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 12:45   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Monkehpimp
look, we all know Saddam died in 1982 and his doubles have been pretending he's still alive since.
Actually, Saddam died at birth and was substituted with a Saudi boy-child by the midwife.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 12:47   #13
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Actually, Saddam died at birth and was substituted with a Saudi boy-child by the midwife.
it would be more amusing if the saudi boy child was the illegitimate love child of Bush Sr.... or depending on age, Bush Sr Sr.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote