User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 17:56   #1
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Thumbs down You people make me sick. This is my angry rant for the year.

I feel it isn’t stated often enough that 9/10 of you are ****wits. Although lately I feel that its more everyone apart from me.

Apart from the GD (and I’d like to specify, GD mods ONLY) mods, I struggle to find more than 5 people on here who shouldn’t be shot for utter ****ing stupidity, moronity, complete lack of morals, or all of the above.

In order to confirm my suspicions, I have studied the posters in the top 5 threads on page #1 at this current time. The exact number of people I found, and believe me, I had to look quite hard, who weren’t a ****ing stupid, moronic, morally inert, utter waste of whichever server hosts this thing these days, was exactly 11.

Before I begin naming reasons and persons, I feel a need to state that

Radical Edward
Starbucks
JammyJim
Leshy
Tactitus
Vaio
Structural Integrity
Karmulian
Sarina
JonnyBGood
Gayle29Uk

Are

The rest of you lot, either falls into the "stupid, moronic, morally inert, utter waste of whichever server hosts this thing these days" category, or aren’t worth mentioning. You can decide which for yourselves.

Quite frankly, I'm sick of your ****ty attitudes. How many *new* people have you seen on here recently, hmm? This board has 4,702 registered members, yet this place is dead a good portion of the time. Did you ever think WHY that is? Well allow me to tell you.

BECAUSE ANYTIME ANYONE NEW REGISTERS YOU PEOPLE JUMP ALL OVER HIM OR HER WITH CRYS OF 'GIMMICK'.

Now I’m certain that in some cases, this is correct, but not all. Specifically, I’d like to name and shame Aryn. As a Mod, I had a certain degree of respect for Aryn, since she seemed quite sensible et al, and above the usual degree of scum on these boards. Her reaction in this thread however, where she was the first person to cry for an IP check for a 'gimmick' has managed to remove any positive opinion I previously had at all. I thought she might know better than that. Perhaps she's been around you ****wits too long.

You people dont get it. At All. IT DOESNT MATTER IF IT’S A GIMMICK ACCOUNT.
Please, tell me what you lose by treating people like people, rather than shouting 'gimmick' like a hoard of thoughtless sheep at every new account that is created.

I'll tell you, NOTHING AT ALL. And (shock, horror), this board might even get some new people, and crawl out of the cesspit like existence it seems to be floating in lately.

I would like my final bitch to be at the 'rules'. There are so many ****e threads on this board, that shouldn’t exist 5 mins past the first post, and the 'ever-so-active' Moderators seem to think its to let people spam ****e (hi nod) all over the place.

****ing improve it.

****wits.

That is all.

/me set mode -rant NB3
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 18:01   #2
MT
/dev/zero
Retired Mod

MT is an unknown quantity at this point
screw you hippy!

Honestly, I'm pissed you missed me off the list, yet put "self admin" Karmy in!

<idimmu> ok i was chained to a desk with this oriental dude
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 18:02   #3
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
One day, one day I'll make it on one of those lists.

death to the n00bs btw

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 18:02   #4
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I read up to the point where you didnt mention my name in the list of people then got bored and stopped, can you post a summary please?
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 18:03   #5
Disco Steve
Cool Cat

Disco Steve is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Cool Cat, wheres the love for the king os skegness

o/
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 18:07   #6
Mistar Bataur

you suck

Unread 18 Mar 2003, 18:12   #7
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I have never once abused a newbie, surely I too should be on the cool list?
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 18:15   #8
Mistar Bataur

Re: You people make me sick. This is my angry rant for the year.

Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
Radical Edward
Starbucks
JammyJim
Leshy
Tactitus
Vaio
Structural Integrity
Karmulian
Sarina
JonnyBGood
Gayle29Uk

Are
These people have nothing in common. Could you please define your traits a bit futher so I can make it onto that list?

Unread 18 Mar 2003, 18:19   #9
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by MT
screw you hippy!

Honestly, I'm pissed you missed me off the list, yet put "self admin" Karmy in!
i dont count you as GD regular. your a P&IT regular. Those are
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 18:31   #10
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
"HOLIER THEN THOU"
whats the liverpool manager got to do with the price of fish ?
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 18:33   #11
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
hay man
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 18:39   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Are gd mods or just not un?
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 18:40   #13
Mistar Bataur

MrL =
Kura = :?:

Unread 18 Mar 2003, 18:41   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
quite frankly, i dont know why you even care, if the ppl here are so uncool (notice, no smilie so ) then ignore them
wheat from the chaff and all that
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 18:54   #15
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
hay man
hello fellow person

Vaio
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 18:54   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
unwritten rule of the forums no. 123490723 for you iniluki:
Thou shalt not call anyone 'gimmick' who was registered before thou!
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 18:59   #17
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
hello fellow person

Vaio
We could start a club with all the people here.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 19:00   #18
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
0h n03s. i'm n0t 0n t3h intr4w3b!
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 19:03   #19
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Quote:
I feel it isn’t stated often enough that 9/10 of you are ****wits. Although lately I feel that its more everyone apart from me.

blah blah

/me set mode -rant NB3
**** off
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 19:04   #20
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
0h n03s. i'm n0t 0n t3h intr4w3b!
<--CLICK
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 19:04   #21
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
I think that was the first time, I have ever called anyone a gimmick.

NB3 is just bitter.
yeah, i know, but that line just came to me in a flash and i couldnt let it go un-typed
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 19:09   #22
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
lollipop

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 19:11   #23
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
I don't know wether to laugh or cry, that I was left off the list. Do you count ex-gd mods as ?

Not that this well effect my self-esteem in any way, shape or form.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 19:18   #24
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Now I’m certain that in some cases, this is correct, but not all. Specifically, I’d like to name and shame Aryn. As a Mod, I had a certain degree of respect for Aryn, since she seemed quite sensible et al, and above the usual degree of scum on these boards. Her reaction in this thread however, where she was the first person to cry for an IP check for a 'gimmick' has managed to remove any positive opinion I previously had at all. I thought she might know better than that. Perhaps she's been around you ****wits too long.

omg Aryn had a bad day or something had we???

I totally agree with NB3 here what does it matter if it was a Gimmick or not, its not as if this new poster gimmic or not was spamming all over the place, as far as i can see, like most of them do, yes it sounds like a gimmick made to wind up all the 14yr old males on here (imo) but it may not have been, now we have probably lost a new poster to these forums whos first post had generated more activity on here than has been seen in a long time. oh well LOWER AND LOWER WE SINK.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 20:03   #25
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Apparently, I am .

Although I am unsure as to what qualifies me to be on the list with such a group of exemplary posters, considering I only visit GD for amusement.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 20:25   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
JonnyBGood is, on average, an awful poster.

Anyway, gimmicks are ****e. Even when there is ocassionally amusing ones (although none come to mind) - ONE comment in favour of a gimmick merely encourages 50 unfunny ones to register. And the very fact we have so many "re-registers" (i.e. gimmicks) means that when new posters come along, it's hard to take them seriously.

Also, they tend to involve themselves in the good threads, pulling them down via trolls. You may enjoy debating with trolls, I don't.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 20:42   #27
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
I don't know wether to laugh or cry, that I was left off the list. Do you count ex-gd mods as ?

Not that this well effect my self-esteem in any way, shape or form.
didnt think you'd give a toss actually.
you and dm were left out for that reason.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 20:44   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
didnt think you'd give a toss actually.
you and dm were left out for that reason.
DM's still a mod.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 20:47   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
JonnyBGood is, on average, an awful poster.

Marxist.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 21:16   #30
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
DM's still a mod.
oh?
i must have got confused during the little resign-but-not-othon..
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 21:22   #31
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

Apart from the GD (and I’d like to specify, GD mods ONLY) mods, I struggle to find more than 5 people on here who shouldn’t be shot for utter ****ing stupidity, moronity, complete lack of morals, or all of the above.

In order to confirm my suspicions, I have studied the posters in the top 5 threads on page #1 at this current time. The exact number of people I found, and believe me, I had to look quite hard, who weren’t a ****ing stupid, moronic, morally inert, utter waste of whichever server hosts this thing these days, was exactly 11.

Before I begin naming reasons and persons, I feel a need to state that

Radical Edward
Starbucks
JammyJim
Leshy
Tactitus
Vaio
Structural Integrity
Karmulian
Sarina
JonnyBGood
Gayle29Uk

Are

The rest of you lot, either falls into the "stupid, moronic, morally inert, utter waste of whichever server hosts this thing these days" category, or aren’t worth mentioning. You can decide which for yourselves.

Quite frankly, I'm sick of your ****ty attitudes. How many *new* people have you seen on here recently, hmm? This board has 4,702 registered members, yet this place is dead a good portion of the time. Did you ever think WHY that is? Well allow me to tell you.

BECAUSE ANYTIME ANYONE NEW REGISTERS YOU PEOPLE JUMP ALL OVER HIM OR HER WITH CRYS OF 'GIMMICK'.

You people dont get it. At All. IT DOESNT MATTER IF IT’S A GIMMICK ACCOUNT.
Please, tell me what you lose by treating people like people, rather than shouting 'gimmick' like a hoard of thoughtless sheep at every new account that is created.

I'll tell you, NOTHING AT ALL. And (shock, horror), this board might even get some new people, and crawl out of the cesspit like existence it seems to be floating in lately.

I would like my final bitch to be at the 'rules'. There are so many ****e threads on this board, that shouldn’t exist 5 mins past the first post, and the 'ever-so-active' Moderators seem to think its to let people spam ****e (hi nod) all over the place.

****ing improve it.

****wits.

That is all.

/me set mode -rant NB3
Twat (I've highlighted the most extreme idiocy)

Consider how new people join these forums. Consider why they join these forums. You only point (beyond the flaming that's so obviously against the rules that you want enforced) about new players is utterly and completely wrong.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 21:52   #32
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by nickhall
omg Aryn had a bad day or something had we???

I totally agree with NB3 here what does it matter if it was a Gimmick or not, its not as if this new poster gimmic or not was spamming all over the place, as far as i can see, like most of them do, yes it sounds like a gimmick made to wind up all the 14yr old males on here (imo) but it may not have been, now we have probably lost a new poster to these forums whos first post had generated more activity on here than has been seen in a long time. oh well LOWER AND LOWER WE SINK.
Not really. She only came here to post one thread, and didn't seem to pay any attention to the accusation. The fact is, it doesn't matter if people like Aryn or s|k shout Gimmick since their comments can be dismissed as PMS/loneliness/cattiness/jealousy. The abuse of moderator ability is a bit different, since anyone intelligent can ignore a few idiots but the mods should exercise some discretion in confusing newbies. It's ok if it's funny, but not when it's unpopular/wrong/stupid abuse.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 22:34   #33
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Did anybody both to read that drivel or did you all stop after the 2nd line like I did?

heh
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 22:40   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Rids
Did anybody both to read that drivel or did you all stop after the 2nd line like I did?

heh
I have to
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 22:59   #35
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally posted by Rids

heh
if you stopped reading after the 2nd line, how do you know its drivel ?
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 12:33   #36
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Who the hell are you anyway dude
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 12:36   #37
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

In this thread enby makes me cry.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 12:36   #38
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

ban pls
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 12:37   #39
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nb3 Hates Me

but considering i dont like about half of his list... i suppose thats not neccesarily a bad thing.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 12:47   #40
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Who the hell are you anyway dude
That was necesarry?
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 12:56   #41
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Mundine
Shut the **** up whiney bitches
ah! gimmick! IP check!

im sure thats very clever in quite a few ways, not entirely sure which ones though.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 14:02   #42
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
NB3 is so great I actually do value his opinion.

No, honestly, I do.

Really.
says idimmu

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 14:08   #43
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

The -smilie doesn't seem to work. So the whole thread is worth nothing.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 14:15   #44
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entium
The -smilie doesn't seem to work.
Karm deleted it.

Why he decided we needed more than is anyone's guess.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 14:16   #45
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Probably an honest mistake.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 14:19   #46
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

I ain't worth mentioning...

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 14:20   #47
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
I think you'll actually find that NB3 is to blame!
i deny everything.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 14:33   #48
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm relatively new, and people didn't jump all over me telling me to go and stick my head down a toilet.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 14:34   #49
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I'm relatively new, and people didn't jump all over me telling me to go and stick my head down a toilet.
Well, if you're feeling left out...
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 14:37   #50
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
,yet.
Closed Thread