User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 20 Oct 2005, 10:31   #151
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] return of the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE prediction thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
any chance you could edit your post (#151) on the top of the current page to be the new fixture list?

Normally I'd delete some of my old posts to get there but as we're 9 into the page, it seems like a lot of trouble.

Here's the post if you're agreeable...

PART FOUR
01 Artmedia Bratislava - Rangers
01 Inter Milan - FC Porto
01 Liverpool - Anderlecht
01 Olympiacos - Lyon
01 PSV - AC Milan
01 Real Betis - Chelsea
01 Rosenborg - Real Madrid
01 Schalke - Fenerbahce
02 Arsenal - Sparta Prague
02 Barcelona - Panathinaikos
02 Benfica - Villarreal
02 Club Brugge - Rapid Vienna
02 FC Thun - Ajax
02 Juventus - Bayern Munich
02 Lille - Man Utd
02 Werder Bremen - Udinese

to make things a bit easier for everyone

Last edited by roadrunner_0; 20 Oct 2005 at 23:39.
roadrunner_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 10:38   #152
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Barca - Milan
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 10:39   #153
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

nah, chelsea - someone in the final, depends how the draws go really i think
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 10:53   #154
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
nah, chelsea - someone in the final, depends how the draws go really i think

Chelsea doesn't have a team, nor a system.

11 individuals.

did you see drogba's goal yesterday? "ME, ME, ME scored that goal, oh look at ME being oh so great". as if he could miss it.

this season and last season i haven't been able to discover any logic in the game Chelsea tries to play. they depend solely on the brilliancy of certain individuals. and as we can see at Real (or Arsenal, maybe), that hardly ever works.

2 years ago the CL was won by Porto, that played like a machine. last year it was won by Liverpool, not exactly the biggest team in competition either, but atleast it was solid.
do you remember the team Rosenborg had 5 years ago? or the teams Lyon and PSV had last year?

11 individuals don't necessarily make the best team. and i think this year the CL will be won by a team again.
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 11:12   #155
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
Chelsea doesn't have a team, nor a system.
I would have said exactly the opposite. Chelsea play like a team and play for each other with an English backbone to the team in Terry and Lampard. Unlike Arsenal who mainly rely on Henry, Chelsea have a whole host of players that can turn a game for them - Lampard, Duff, Robben, Wright-Phillips, even Drogba recently.

How can you say they dont have a system? They have the best system in the Premiership at the moment. Arsenal have one dimension, which is why they are struggling now because teams have learnt how to play against them. Chelsea are different. Firstly they have an immense defence with Makelele protecting them, so they dont concede many. Going forward they have options all over the place. They can play short, go wide or go direct. They will probe and try every option until they get the break through.

To claim Chelsea arent in with a chance of winning the CL is just stupid when they have been to the semis 2 years running, are clear leaders in the Premiership and are now scoring freely with Drogba seemingly becoming a decent signing.
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 11:40   #156
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

do you remember Chelsea being knocked out by Liverpool last year? do you remember the why?
and do you see any reason at all why this season should be different?
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 11:43   #157
roadrunner_0
cynic

yes, of course this season will be different, again, chelsea are more settled - not only that but they have even more options now than they did last season, liverpool will not beat chelsea this season simply because of the fact that they have not grown whereas chelsea still are growing and upping their game all the time
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 11:47   #158
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Missed the start of this game, shame really as im pretty sure id be up quite high. 18 points from the first week, /me wubs his footy!
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 11:49   #159
roadrunner_0
cynic

just keep an eye on GD then, we have plenty of leagues - look for threads started by 1-X with the [football] tag in the title as we always like having more players
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 12:01   #160
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Hehe yeah i really most definitely will. And in regards to Chelseas team, i think they will win the premiership. But i do think they will have more trouble in Europe. When they come up against teams who can match there team for individual ability, namely Man Utd, Milan, Real Madrid, Barcelona and some may argue Liverpool i believe they will struggle.

Just like in the premiership they were fortunate to beat Liverpool, yes they did win 3-1 or whatever it was, but it was fortunate. Liverpool had the chances and with Cisse in the form he appears to be in at the moment who knows how far he could go. With Man Utd players such as Ruud Van Nistelrooy and Rooney will imo give the Chelsea defence some trouble, as afterall they can only have John Terry in one position on one man. Although if Carvalho plays like he did yesterday for the remainder of the season then i may be forced to cry!

Barcelona with Eto'o and other such talents will ofc always be around and Milan with the Shevchenko's and Nesta's have an all round pretty secure team. Real Madrid would be quite useful if Woodgate would stop scoring his own goals too lol!
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 13:37   #161
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
yes, of course this season will be different, again, chelsea are more settled - not only that but they have even more options now than they did last season, liverpool will not beat chelsea this season simply because of the fact that they have not grown whereas chelsea still are growing and upping their game all the time
not Liverpool, ofc. but what about Milan, Barca, Bayern, Lyon for example?

the premiership can't be compared to the CL. last weekend Chelsea could come back against Bolton. but do you think they'd manage to do that aswell if they'd have to play a defense consisting out of Dida, Cafu, Stam, Nesta and Maldini?

i doubt it.
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 13:46   #162
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
do you think they'd manage to do that aswell if they'd have to play a defense consisting out of Dida, Cafu, Stam, Nesta and Maldini?

i doubt it.
If Liverpool can, from 3-0 down I don't see why Chelsea can't but I can't really see Chelsea getting themselves into a situation where they would need to worry about that unfortunately.
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 13:48   #163
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSH
If Liverpool can, from 3-0 down I don't see why Chelsea can't but I can't really see Chelsea getting themselves into a situation where they would need to worry about that unfortunately.
I think that night was a one off. I don't think it'll be seen again ever tbh. Chelsea *have* conceeded goals. I'm just waiting for them to loose once. Remember Arsenal's run? They were unbeaten for ages, then had a bad run of like 5 matches
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 14:03   #164
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
I think that night was a one off. I don't think it'll be seen again ever tbh. Chelsea *have* conceeded goals. I'm just waiting for them to loose once. Remember Arsenal's run? They were unbeaten for ages, then had a bad run of like 5 matches
I remember it well being an Arsenal supporter I think Chelsea are even stronger then we were during the unbeaten season. We were quite fortunate as we managed to keep our first choice 11 fit for the majority of the season but Chelsea need not worry about that because they have a second 11 that would challenge for the Premiership anyway and with Mourinho in charge I don't think they will be effected mentally by losing the odd game.
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 14:14   #165
roadrunner_0
cynic

i'm seriously thinking about looking at the odds for chelsea not losing a domestic game all season
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 14:17   #166
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
i'm seriously thinking about looking at the odds for chelsea not losing a domestic game all season
that would be an interesting bet. as for the CL, i expect them to get knocked out somewhere in the 1/4, 1/2 finals.
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 14:29   #167
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Bloody hell I am doing terrible. This season seems to be a reverse of last year where I did great in this and abysmally in the normal prediction league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koen
not Liverpool, ofc. but what about Milan, Barca, Bayern, Lyon for example?
They beat two of them teams last year and are even better this year. I see no reason why Chelsea aren't in with a great chance of winning the CL. I would also have said the same as JC, that they do play as a team and that is probably one of their greatest strengths.
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 14:43   #168
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
They beat two of them teams last year and are even better this year. I see no reason why Chelsea aren't in with a great chance of winning the CL. I would also have said the same as JC, that they do play as a team and that is probably one of their greatest strengths.

you do remember those matches against Barca don't you?

anyway, you guys have your opinion, i have mine. we'll see who was right soon enough.
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 17:09   #169
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
11 individuals don't necessarily make the best team. and i think this year the CL will be won by a team again.
Your 11 individuals theory is probably linked to Real Madrid who let's face it haven't been working well together for the last couple of seasons.

Whereas Chelsea, they've started winning things (from last January/February).
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 18:56   #170
roadrunner_0
cynic

PART FOUR
01 Artmedia Bratislava 0-1 Rangers
01 Inter Milan 2-0FC Porto
01 Liverpool 2- 0 Anderleht (sp? damn the shit C&P thing, can't it be fixed?)
01 Olympiacos1-0Lyon
01 PSV 0 " AC milan
01 Real Betis0-2Chelsea
01 Rosenborg0-2Real Madrid
01 Schalke2-1Fenerbahce
02 Arsenal2-0Sparta Prague
02 Barcelona2-0Panathinaikos
02 Benfica2-1Villarreal
02 Club Brugge1-2Rapid Vienna
02 FC Thun0-1Ajax
02 Juventus2-2Bayern Munich
02 Lille0-2Man Utd
02 Werder Bremen1-1Udinese

THIS FIXTURE LIST IS AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE AS MY FIRST POST IN CASE PEOPLE HAVEN'T SEEN IT.
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 23:10   #171
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

PART FOUR
01 Artmedia Bratislava 0 - 1 Rangers
01 Inter Milan 2 - 0 FC Porto
01 Liverpool 1 - 0 Anderlecht
01 Olympiacos 0 - 2 Lyon
01 PSV 1 - 2 AC Milan
01 Real Betis 1 - 3 Chelsea
01 Rosenborg 0 - 1 Real Madrid
01 Schalke 1 - 2 Fenerbahce
02 Arsenal 2 - 0 Sparta Prague
02 Barcelona 2 - 0 Panathinaikos
02 Benfica 1 - 2 Villarreal
02 Club Brugge 1 - 0 Rapid Vienna
02 FC Thun 0 - 1 Ajax
02 Juventus 3 - 1 Bayern Munich
02 Lille 0 - 1 Man Utd
02 Werder Bremen 2 - 2 Udinese
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 08:58   #172
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Hehe. Yes liverpool came from 3-0 bu scoring on their 3 chances in the match, and were lcuky not to concede a goal later in the match.

I am sure Chelsea will lose a match this season, especially against realy well organised defenses they usually struggle sincce tbh their atatckers really arent the best in world.

Sure Drogba and Crespo has their moments, but they dont have continuity of Henry, Shevchecko and Ronaldinho.
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 09:01   #173
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

PART FOUR
01 Artmedia Bratislava - Rangers 1-1
01 Inter Milan - FC Porto 2-1
01 Liverpool - Anderlecht 2-0
01 Olympiacos - Lyon 1-2
01 PSV - AC Milan 1-2
01 Real Betis - Chelsea 2-3
01 Rosenborg - Real Madrid 1-3
01 Schalke - Fenerbahce 2-1
02 Arsenal - Sparta Prague 2-0
02 Barcelona - Panathinaikos 3-1
02 Benfica - Villarreal 1-1
02 Club Brugge - Rapid Vienna 2-1
02 FC Thun - Ajax 1-2
02 Juventus - Bayern Munich 2-1
02 Lille - Man Utd 0-1
02 Werder Bremen - Udinese 2-1
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 11:27   #174
ReligFree

isildurx your about 3 days late mate...
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 14:56   #175
isildurx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
isildurx your about 3 days late mate...
uhm no?

this is the one for next week fs :|
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 15:03   #176
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
01 PSV 0 " AC milan

What?
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 15:15   #177
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
What?
I'd accept that as a 2
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 15:46   #178
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

PART FOUR
01 Artmedia Bratislava 1-1 Rangers
01 Inter Milan 0-0 FC Porto
01 Liverpool 2-0 Anderlecht
01 Olympiacos 0-1 Lyon
01 PSV 1-1 AC Milan
01 Real Betis 0-2 Chelsea
01 Rosenborg 0-2 Real Madrid
01 Schalke 1-0 Fenerbahce
02 Arsenal 2-0 Sparta Prague
02 Barcelona 3-0 Panathinaikos
02 Benfica 0-1 Villarreal
02 Club Brugge 2-1 Rapid Vienna
02 FC Thun 0-1 Ajax
02 Juventus 1-0 Bayern Munich
02 Lille 1-3 Man Utd
02 Werder Bremen 0-0 Udinese
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 23:13   #179
roadrunner_0
cynic

i would assume i meant a 2 as well (thanks 1-X) its a tad difficult to keep track when that irritating C&P thing keeps happening and i was trying to stop my son from crying at the time.
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 13:06   #180
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point

01 Inter Milan 0-2 FC Porto
01 Liverpool 3-0 Anderlecht
01 Olympiacos 1- 3 Lyon
01 PSV 1 - 1 AC Milan
01 Real Betis 2 - 2 Chelsea
01 Rosenborg 1-0 Real Madrid
01 Schalke 2-1 Fenerbahce
02 Arsenal 3 -0 Sparta Prague
02 Barcelona 1-1 Panathinaikos
02 Benfica 0 -2 Villarreal
02 Club Brugge 0-0 Rapid Vienna
02 FC Thun 1-2 Ajax
02 Juventus 3-2 Bayern Munich
02 Lille 1-1 Man Utd
02 Werder Bremen 2-1 Udinese
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 08:40   #181
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

01 Artmedia Bratislava 0 - 1 Rangers
01 Inter Milan 2 - 1 FC Porto
01 Liverpool 1 - 1 Anderlecht
01 Olympiacos 0 - 1 Lyon
01 PSV 1 - 2 AC Milan
01 Real Betis 0 - 2 Chelsea
01 Rosenborg 1 - 3 Real Madrid
01 Schalke 0 - 1 Fenerbahce
02 Arsenal 2 - 2 Sparta Prague
02 Barcelona 3 - 0 Panathinaikos
02 Club Brugge 0 - 1 Rapid Vienna
02 FC Thun 0 - 2 Ajax
02 Juventus 3 - 0 Bayern Munich
02 Lille 0 - 3 Man Utd
02 Werder Bremen 0 - 2 Udinese

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 08:58   #182
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

01 Artmedia Bratislava 2 - 1 Rangers
01 Inter Milan 1 - 1 FC Porto
01 Liverpool 3 - 1 Anderlecht
01 Olympiacos 1 - 2 Lyon
01 PSV 1 - 2 AC milan
01 Real Betis 1 - 2 Chelsea
01 Rosenborg 0 - 3 Real Madrid
01 Schalke 2 - 2 Fenerbahce
02 Arsenal 3 - 1 Sparta Prague
02 Club Brugge 1 - 0 Rapid Vienna
02 FC Thun 1 - 2 Ajax
02 Lille 1 - 0 Man Utd
02 Werder Bremen 3 - 1 Udinese
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 09:12   #183
Hammerman
Alcoholic

Hammerman has a spectacular aura aboutHammerman has a spectacular aura about

01 Inter Milan 2-1 FC Porto
01 Olympiacos 2-2 Lyon
01 PSV 0 - 1 AC Milan
01 Real Betis 0 - 3 Chelsea
01 Rosenborg 1-3 Real Madrid
01 Schalke 0-0 Fenerbahce
02 Arsenal 2 -0 Sparta Prague
02 Barcelona 2-0 Panathinaikos
02 Benfica 1 -1 Villarreal
02 Club Brugge 1-0 Rapid Vienna
02 FC Thun 1-2 Ajax
02 Juventus 2-1 Bayern Munich
02 Lille 0-2 Man Utd
02 Werder Bremen 2-1 Udinese
R2 - 30:8:13 - AoB, WaCjr
R3 - 15:13:9 - Elysium
R4 - xx:xx:xx - Nosferatu
R13 - 9:5:18 - [APA]
R14 - xx:xx:xx
Hammerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2005, 16:01   #184
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

01 Artmedia Bratislava 2-1 Rangers
01 Inter Milan 1-0 FC Porto
01 Olympiacos 0-2 Lyon
01 PSV 0-3 AC Milan
01 Real Betis 1-2 Chelsea
01 Rosenborg 1-3 Real Madrid
01 Schalke 1-0 Fenerbahce
02 Benfica 1-1 Villarreal
02 Club Brugge 0-0 Rapid Vienna
02 FC Thun 0-2 Ajax
02 Juventus 1-2 Bayern Munich
02 Lille 0-1 Man Utd
02 Werder Bremen 1-3 Udinese
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 13:32   #185
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

*** bump ***

so that all those nice* people I'm about to remind can find it easier

*excluding sniborp

I'll repost the fixture list below as a quotable one might be more convenient than the cut/paste jobbie at the top of the page...
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 13:33   #186
1-X
overtired

PART FOUR
01 Artmedia Bratislava - Rangers
01 Inter Milan - FC Porto
01 Liverpool - Anderlecht
01 Olympiacos - Lyon
01 PSV - AC Milan
01 Real Betis - Chelsea
01 Rosenborg - Real Madrid
01 Schalke - Fenerbahce
02 Arsenal - Sparta Prague
02 Barcelona - Panathinaikos
02 Benfica - Villarreal
02 Club Brugge - Rapid Vienna
02 FC Thun - Ajax
02 Juventus - Bayern Munich
02 Lille - Man Utd
02 Werder Bremen - Udinese
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 13:41   #187
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
PART FOUR
01 Artmedia Bratislava 1 - 1 Rangers
01 Liverpool 1 - 0 Anderlecht
01 Olympiacos 0 - 1 Lyon
01 PSV 0 - 2 AC Milan
01 Rosenborg 1 - 2 Real Madrid
01 Schalke 1 - 0 Fenerbahce
02 Arsenal 2 - 1 Sparta Prague
02 Barcelona 1 - 0 Panathinaikos
02 Benfica 0 - 1 Villarreal
02 Club Brugge 1 - 1 Rapid Vienna
02 FC Thun 0 - 1 Ajax
02 Juventus 1 - 0 Bayern Munich
02 Lille 0 - 2 Man Utd
02 Werder Bremen 1 - 1 Udinese
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 13:57   #188
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

PART FOUR
01 Artmedia Bratislava 1 - 2 Rangers
01 Liverpool 3 - 0 Anderlecht
01 Olympiacos 0 - 2 Lyon
01 PSV 0 - 1 AC Milan
01 Rosenborg 1 - 3 Real Madrid
01 Schalke 2 - 1 Fenerbahce
02 Benfica 1 - 1 Villarreal
02 Club Brugge 2 - 0 Rapid Vienna
02 FC Thun 0 - 1 Ajax
02 Juventus 1 - 2 Bayern Munich
02 Lille 1 - 2 Man Utd
02 Werder Bremen 2 - 1 Udinese
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 14:12   #189
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Thanks for all the reminders you've sent me recently btw, I haven't actually forgotten (most of the time!) I just like waiting until nearer the fixtures so I can take into account form, injuries etc..

PART FOUR
01 Artmedia Bratislava 1 - 0 Rangers
01 Liverpool 2 - 0 Anderlecht
01 Olympiacos 0 - 2 Lyon
01 PSV 1 - 1 AC Milan
01 Real Betis 0 - 2 Chelsea
01 Rosenborg 0 - 2 Real Madrid
02 Arsenal 3 - 0 Sparta Prague
02 Barcelona 2 - 1 Panathinaikos
02 Benfica 1 - 0 Villarreal
02 FC Thun 0 - 1 Ajax
02 Juventus 1 - 1 Bayern Munich
02 Lille 1 - 1 Man Utd
02 Werder Bremen 1 - 0 Udinese
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 14:22   #190
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
*** bump ***

so that all those nice* people I'm about to remind can find it easier

*excluding sniborp

What did i do?

Unread 31 Oct 2005, 14:30   #191
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
What did i do?

when I looked at the list of non-predictors to single one out to go with the asterisk, for some reason yours stood out. I'm sure you are "nice"
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 14:43   #192
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

PART FOUR
01 Inter Milan 2-1 FC Porto
01 Olympiacos 1-1 Lyon
01 PSV 2-2 AC Milan
01 Real Betis 2-3 Chelsea
01 Rosenborg 2-3 Real Madrid
01 Schalke 3-1 Fenerbahce
02 Arsenal 2-1 Sparta Prague
02 Benfica 2-0 Villarreal
02 Club Brugge 1-1 Rapid Vienna
02 FC Thun 1-2 Ajax
02 Juventus 1-2 Bayern Munich
02 Lille 1-1 Man Utd
02 Werder Bremen 1-1 Udinese
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 17:06   #193
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

PART FOUR
01 Artmedia Bratislava - Rangers 0-1
01 Inter Milan - FC Porto 2-0
01 Liverpool - Anderlecht 1-0
01 Olympiacos - Lyon 0-0
01 PSV - AC Milan 1-1
01 Real Betis - Chelsea 1-2
01 Rosenborg - Real Madrid 1-3
01 Schalke - Fenerbahce 0-1
02 Arsenal - Sparta Prague 2-1
02 Barcelona - Panathinaikos 3-2
02 Benfica - Villarreal 1-0
02 Club Brugge - Rapid Vienna 0-1
02 FC Thun - Ajax 0-1
02 Juventus - Bayern Munich 0-1
02 Lille - Man Utd 0-2
02 Werder Bremen - Udinese 1-2[/quote]
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 17:18   #194
Curufinwe
[+] Templar

Curufinwe is a jewel in the roughCurufinwe is a jewel in the roughCurufinwe is a jewel in the rough

PART FOUR
01 Artmedia Bratislava 1-2 Rangers
01 Inter Milan 2 - 1 FC Porto
01 Olympiacos 1 - 2 Lyon
01 PSV 1 - 1 AC Milan
01 Real Betis 1 - 1 Chelsea
01 Rosenborg 1 - 1 Real Madrid
01 Schalke 3 - 1 Fenerbahce
02 Barcelona 3 - 1 Panathinaikos
02 Benfica 2 - 1 Villarreal
02 FC Thun 1 - 1 Ajax
02 Juventus 1 - 1 Bayern Munich
02 Lille 1 - 2 Man Utd
02 Werder Bremen 4 - 1 Udinese
We have sworn, and not lightly. This oath we will keep. We are threatened with many evils, and treason not least; but one thing is not said: that we shall suffer from cowardice, from cravens or the fear of cravens. Therefore I say that we will go on, and this doom I add: the deeds that we shall do shall be the matter of song until the last days of Arda.
Curufinwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 22:44   #195
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of

PART FOUR
01 Artmedia Bratislava2 - 1 Rangers
01 Inter Milan 3 - 1 FC Porto
01 Olympiacos 0 - 1 Lyon
01 PSV1 - 2 AC Milan
02 Club Brugge 0 - 0 Rapid Vienna
02 FC Thun 0 - 1 Ajax
02 Juventus 2 - 1 Bayern Munich
02 Lille 0 - 2 Man Utd
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 00:49   #196
Opi
Ensign

Opi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
PART FOUR
01 Artmedia Bratislava 1 -1 Rangers
01 Inter Milan 1 - 0 FC Porto
01 Olympiacos 0 -1 Lyon
01 PSV 2 - 2 AC Milan
02 Arsenal 1 - 0 Sparta Prague
02 FC Thun 1 - 2 Ajax
02 Juventus 0 - 0 Bayern Munich
02 Lille 1 - 1 Man Utd
02 Werder Bremen 3 - 1 Udinese
Opi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 00:53   #197
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

01 Artmedia Bratislava 2 -1 Rangers
01 Inter Milan 3 - 0 FC Porto
01 Olympiacos 0 -2 Lyon
01 PSV 1 - 2 AC Milan
01 Rosenborg 2 - 2 Real Madrid
01 Schalke 2 - 0 Fenerbahce
02 Club Brugge 2 - 1 Rapid Vienna
02 FC Thun 0 - 2 Ajax
02 Lille 1 - 1 Man Utd
02 Werder Bremen 1 - 2 Udinese
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 11:33   #198
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
PART FOUR
01 Inter Milan 4-0 FC Porto
01 Olympiacos 2-2 Lyon
01 PSV 1-3 AC Milan
01 Real Betis 1-4 Chelsea
01 Rosenborg 1-0 Real Madrid
01 Schalke 0-0 Fenerbahce
02 Barcelona 5-1 Panathinaikos
02 Benfica 1-2 Villarreal
02 Club Brugge 1-1 Rapid Vienna
02 FC Thun 0-2 Ajax
02 Juventus 2-1 Bayern Munich
02 Lille 1-2 Man Utd
02 Werder Bremen 1-0 Udinese
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 11:42   #199
PSH
Registered Abuser

01 Artmedia Bratislava 1 - 1 Rangers
01 Olympiacos 0 - 1 Lyon
01 PSV 0 - 2 AC Milan
01 Rosenborg 1 - 1 Real Madrid
02 Barcelona 3 - 1 Panathinaikos
02 Club Brugge 0 - 0 Rapid Vienna
02 FC Thun 1 - 1 Ajax
02 Juventus 2 - 1 Bayern Munich
02 Lille 1 - 0 Man Utd
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 12:43   #200
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

01 Artmedia Bratislava 1 -1 Rangers
01 Olympiacos 1 -1 Lyon
01 PSV 1 - 3 AC Milan
01 Rosenborg 0 - 2 Real Madrid
01 Schalke 1 - 1 Fenerbahce
02 Arsenal 0 - 1 Sparta Prague