User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Jun 2004, 18:21   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Euro 2004 Blacklist

ITT we blacklist players who have dived throughout the tournament. I should have thought of this yesterday, but its too late for that.

Torres (Spain)
H. Yakin (Switzerland)
Chapuisat (Switzerland)
Mornar (Croatia)
Prso (Croatia)

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 18:22   #2
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future
Re: Euro 2004 Blacklist

Probably Owen by the end of today.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 18:26   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yeah, that "100 greatest world cup moments" reminded me what a diving wee shite he is.

Unread 13 Jun 2004, 18:28   #4
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Yeah, he's a diver. I suppose it's hypocritical of me, but I'd be happy if he dived and won a penalty for us today.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 19:15   #5
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

They should play "5 aside friendly kick about rules" in the Euro cup games.

ie the only foul you get is for a deliberate hand ball.

Even then your goalie just gets the ball back.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 00:12   #6
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

ITT we post non-English players we don't know at all but whose appearance we don't like.
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 00:52   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Rooney (England)

Unread 14 Jun 2004, 08:55   #8
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

He's not non-English, so that must be in response to the diver blacklist, despite his lack of diving. So I'm going to say Henry, for the penalty. Because he only got booted in the shins.

edit: its almost impossible to make a list of divers, because we only get about 3 replays per match
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 08:59   #9
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Rooney, although looking to get a penalty (what other reason could he have for not laying it off to Vassel?) was actually fouled I reckon. As for Henry, David James probably should have got sent off as it he completely took him out and wasn't anywhere near the ball :/
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 09:08   #10
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Both were clear penalties. Silvestre was a possible sending off offence, James was a definite sending off.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 09:47   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

I'm not talking about the penalty - it was a penalty

Previously rooney was falling all over the shop. So he's added to the list.

Unread 14 Jun 2004, 09:50   #12
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

I couldnt tell. There were no replays, and the camera was 150939212856571297598721978 miles away.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 10:51   #13
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Beckham makes quite a meal of it when he falls over too. The cheeky rascal.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 13:33   #14
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Ronaldo anyone???
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:31   #15
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Not Jon Dahl Tomasson.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 19:01   #16
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Gattuso (Italy)

Unread 14 Jun 2004, 21:25   #17
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Ljungberg (Sweden)
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 21:45   #18
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Ljungberg (Sweden)
I must have missed that.

all i saw was him getting tripped about 6 times.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 21:46   #19
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

it wasnt a penalty

Unread 14 Jun 2004, 21:49   #20
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Larrson (Sweden)
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 21:49   #21
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

I was out of the room at that point so fair enough

edit: Larsson? What?
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 21:50   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Larrson (Sweden)
What?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 21:52   #23
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
What?
Seconded this What? with a What?

Unread 14 Jun 2004, 21:52   #24
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
ITT we blacklist players who have dived
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 21:57   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

3 whats vs JC

WHO WILL WIN

[edit]

JC's quite the card.

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 15 Jun 2004 at 08:09.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 22:00   #26
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

I'll add a 'what' to that for good measure.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 22:00   #27
JC
lolly roffle

Not my fault you all watched a game where Larsson didnt go diving through the air in the penalty box. You really missed out on something special.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 22:01   #28
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LOL

edit: lol
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 22:04   #29
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

I have been unbelievably owned, and now retire from internet mockery.

Fair play, you didnt half **** me over

Unread 14 Jun 2004, 22:05   #30
Zharkov
Twang Twang

damnit I feel like a fool.

ps lol
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 22:06   #31
JC
lolly roffle

OWNAGE
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 22:07   #32
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

I was going to post this myself as well, heh
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 23:32   #33
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

To be sung to "jingle bells" --> "ha-ha-ha, ha-ha-ha, ha-ha-ha-hah-hah! ha-ha-ha, ha-ha-ha, ha-ha-ha-hah-hah!"

edit:- forgot a "ha-ha-ha-hah-hah!"
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 09:26   #34
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Not my fault you all watched a game where Larsson didnt go diving through the air in the penalty box. You really missed out on something special.

your an evil, evil man