User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Mar 2004, 01:29   #1
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
[Football] Your favorite to win the UEFA EURO 2004?

My favorite:
Italy. (Only bad thing about them is that they look like Dollywood stars when they go down. And thats far too often.)

And if Italy dont make it to the top i would find it amusing if The Netherlands made it!

Why:
First of all, and most important - They are in a pretty easy group. I mean. Denmark - keke they won this tournament a few years ago, but cmon we all know that was a lucky ride. Sweden - Hahaha. No Thomas Brolin, no Henki Larsson, no Anders Limpar etc. That team is lucky to even be in this tournament. Only real challenge in this group is Bulgaria wich can turn out to be a joker.

Second, they got an even and overall very good team with a few real celebs like every squad needs.

Third, if the judges aint blind like they were in France 2002 this should be a piece of cake.

Notes: I am norwegian and in no way a fan of the italian national team. I would prefer a norwegian victory, but since we suck in football i have to aim on other regions of Europa. (And no. The title will not go to any team from the U.K.)
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 01:30   #2
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Re: [Football] Your favorite to win the UEFA EURO 2004?

India.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 01:32   #3
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Italy.
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 02:00   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The Netherlands.

We have CLARENCE SEEDORF.
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 08:13   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I'm off with France again.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 09:30   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

England

lol!

Difficult to go against france.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 09:32   #7
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
The Netherlands.

We have CLARENCE SEEDORF.
Clarence???

hehe
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 09:34   #8
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

England will be bombed by al qaedaaaa, disqualified and norway will take their place and take the cup.
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 12:06   #9
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
England will be bombed by al qaedaaaa, disqualified and norway will take their place and take the cup.
Dramatic. Well if Norway gets back in...
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 13:45   #10
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

italy.
somehow i'm always putting my money on holland though. wishful thinking is an expensive hobby...
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 13:52   #11
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

100 $ Italy wont win the cup.

1000.000.000.000.000 $ France will win the cup

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 13:53   #12
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

France.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 13:55   #13
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Holland will be thrown out of the tournament by G-E-R-M-A-N-Y.

1000.000.000.000.000.000 $ on that.

Unread 29 Mar 2004, 14:09   #14
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
Holland will be thrown out of the tournament by G-E-R-M-A-N-Y.

1000.000.000.000.000.000 $ on that.

you're on.

hahahaa you're gonna loose!!!
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 15:50   #15
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Ferdinand misses Euros.

England won't do good without vital Ferdinand - it's up to Terry and Campbell to hold the defence.

As a fan of defensive footie, I'd have my cents on Italy. Still the toughest defence, only midfield goes mediocre, but Pirri's sposed to be good.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 15:57   #16
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

I have a bet on the Czechs

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 16:09   #17
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
you're on.

hahahaa you're gonna loose!!!
1000.000.000.000.000.000 $ that i win.

Unread 29 Mar 2004, 16:10   #18
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Ferdinand misses Euros.

England won't do good without vital Ferdinand - it's up to Terry and Campbell to hold the defence.

As a fan of defensive footie, I'd have my cents on Italy. Still the toughest defence, only midfield goes mediocre, but Pirri's sposed to be good.
the #5, the black defender who made the goal against portugal, was quite good.

Unread 29 Mar 2004, 16:20   #19
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Terry and Campbell are at the heart of the 2 best defences in the Premiership. Ferdinand would be struggling to claim a first team place if he was available imo.
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 16:22   #20
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

were short of in form strikers atm, i think the two highest english scorers this season are shearer and big les, thats our biggest problem we need fixed

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 16:33   #21
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Steadinho!
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 16:39   #22
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Linvoy for England.

You know it makes sense.
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 16:41   #23
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

He actually looks a decent player, i still think your going down tho

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 16:42   #24
JC
lolly roffle

You could be talking to either of us there .
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 16:45   #25
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

I meant blackburn, i think pompy are worse on paper, but spirit is a massive factor and i think its better at pompy and possibly leicester too

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 16:45   #26
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

It's okay. As long as we can hold on 0-0 for 69 minutes we'll just bring on Vassell.
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 16:48   #27
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Terry and Campbell are at the heart of the 2 best defences in the Premiership. Ferdinand would be struggling to claim a first team place if he was available imo.
Campbell just can't play on foot, and he's quite clumsy - will be kickarsed in euros, as the strikers are quicker and more agile there. It's easy against the English shearer-prototypes.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 16:51   #28
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

He trains with the fastest player in the world, you'd think he'd be starting to cope now.

Admittedly it's terrifying whenever he gets the ball at his feet.
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 17:04   #29
Tietäjä
Good Son

He won't cope.

He already once ****ed up in the 'Sea game with Mutu, and that was only Mutu.

Imagine Inzaghi, if he even reaches starting lineup.
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 17:09   #30
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidy
I meant blackburn, i think pompy are worse on paper, but spirit is a massive factor and i think its better at pompy and possibly leicester too
All I can say is thank fook we beat the scummers.

All to play for now - Man C/Blackburn in a battle they didn't plan for, PFC/Lesta/Leeds all play eachother in the coming weeks, Wolves have winnable fixtures.
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 17:10   #31
lokken
BlueTuba

at the mo it is Terry and Woodgate no question, but Campbell will start, because Sven likes him
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 17:25   #32
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
He won't cope.

He already once ****ed up in the 'Sea game with Mutu, and that was only Mutu.

Imagine Inzaghi, if he even reaches starting lineup.
Yeah, it's not like Mutu or Crespo could ever play well in Serie A.

Quote:
Terry
John Terry is the best defender in the UK. (Yes, Deffeh, even better than Balde)

Ferdinand, on the other hand, hasn't looked world class since the world cup.

MrL
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 17:47   #33
Tietäjä
Good Son

Mutu isn't that good.

Not in the level of the best Italian/French strikers.
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 21:20   #34
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Quote:
Mutu isn't that good.

Not in the level of the best Italian/French strikers.
The best striker in the world is Tevez at boca

well, he's my favourite atleast

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 21:21   #35
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
at the mo it is Terry and Woodgate no question, but Campbell will start, because Sven likes him
Any1 thats joined the darkside and likes going to the boro shouldnt play for england

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 22:41   #36
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidy
I have a bet on the Czechs
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2004, 00:25   #37
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebany
John Terry is the best defender in the UK. (Yes, Deffeh, even better than Balde)
He wishes

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2004, 00:46   #38
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

All your attacker belong to JOHN HEITINGA.
Unread 30 Mar 2004, 01:12   #39
lokken
BlueTuba

but he's no Linvoy Primus, you see.
Unread 31 Mar 2004, 19:53   #40
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Portugal.
Unread 31 Mar 2004, 20:31   #41
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
but he's no Linvoy Primus, you see.
Is he the scary one that looks like Ade Akinbiyi??? I wouldn't want to play against him if it is

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 31 Mar 2004, 20:56   #42
lokken
BlueTuba

If you mean big with dreadlocks, yes
Unread 31 Mar 2004, 21:09   #43
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I fancy England to win, not sure why just a gut feeling.
midge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 18:49   #44
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Spain. Purely because they're overrated and never live up to the expectations.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 19:08   #45
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Spain. Purely because they're overrated and never live up to the expectations.
Eh?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 19:17   #46
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Spain never win anything.
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 19:49   #47
evil one
banana

evil one is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm thinking Portugal. They are quite good and have an advantage now that they're playing at home.
evil one is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 14:03   #48
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Denmark.

Simply because Italy are shite, France are shite, the Netherlands are really shite and the rest of the teams are ****ing jokes.
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 11:47   #49
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Here's a thing about Spain, they're capable of winning the trophy for they have some good players in the squad. Problem is, they just flop somewhere in the latter stages of the tournament... a bit like England. So I'm going for them. Just like an Englishman [stereotype] would always go for England.
I remember a theory made by a spaniard I know who said "If Spain score first, they're bound to lose the game by full-time."
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote