User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 Jan 2004, 01:10   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
J-Lo and Ben OFFICIALLY finished.

Id forgotten they were still a couple. TBH , after Gigli, id want to disassociate myself from anyone else i knew related to that movie.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 01:14   #2
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Re: J-Lo and Ben OFFICIALLY finished.

You mean no more "Ohhhh, Bhen! I want to give you-ou my taco flavoured keeeses"?

Unread 23 Jan 2004, 01:15   #3
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

My life is in tatters now. I dont see the point in going on anymore. Good bye cruel world...
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 01:16   #4
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayonara
You mean no more "Ohhhh, Bhen! I want to give you-ou my taco flavoured keeeses"?

Taco taco

Burrito Burrrrrito
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 01:17   #5
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

This was so not worth a thread about it.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 01:18   #6
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

I've seen Pearl Harbor tonight, Ben Affleck is the worst actor EVER!
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 01:20   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
This was so not worth a thread about it.
This is GD.

EVERYTHING is worth discussing, regardless of how shit an individual thinks it is.

Unless theyre a mod, in which case its straight to Deleted Threads
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 01:21   #8
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Damn,my evil asassination plot was dependant on having the two people I hate most in the world together in one place.

Now it's contingency plans. My fee just went up too.
Matt Damon mask - check - Crap screenplay where Ben plays a guy who saves the world with idiotic powers -check- Ego stroking machine - check- Poisoned Double Tall Moca Laté - Check

For J.Lo
One big diamond ring soaked in flesh eating virus - Check -

I think it is letting them off lightly,Gilgi was possbily the worst piece of shit I've ever been forced to sit through.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 01:24   #9
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

That won't cut the cake with me Kura.

Why it isn't worth discussing.

Cause there is absolutely nothing to j-lo and ben affleck worth discussing. Seriously what is actually intresting about these prima-donna's.

They are more see-through than that fag Jamie Theakston.

This is NOTW stuff tbh.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 23 Jan 2004, 01:24   #10
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
Taco taco
Burrito Burrrrrito
Ooohhhhhhhhhh Bhen!!!
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 01:31   #11
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Oh noOoo Ben Afflick splooge!
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 01:32   #12
sayonara
Shai Halud

lol
sayonara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 01:37   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
That won't cut the cake with me Kura.

Why it isn't worth discussing.

Cause there is absolutely nothing to j-lo and ben affleck worth discussing. Seriously what is actually intresting about these prima-donna's.

They are more see-through than that fag Jamie Theakston.

This is NOTW stuff tbh.
Please tell me you can now justify at LEAST 75% of the bollocks that appears in threads on this forum on a daily basis.

If not, your previous statement has no relevance and should be retracted, as the NOTW doesnt print shite like "Can we laugh at Leeds yet" , or "My boss made a fatal error, i control the Library now" , or the infamous "Legal Advice needed - Part 2895"

The two mediums simply do not compare. NOTW readers do not write to the letters pages just to say 'sup.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 01:43   #14
Evergreen
the merciless

Leeds is more interesting than j-lo and ben.

Legal advice needed is more intresting.

My boss made a fatal error is more interesting.

Are you v sure people don't say 'sup in NOTW I could swear I've seen it before.

Unread 23 Jan 2004, 01:45   #15
sayonara
Shai Halud

Is this going to be one of those threads where the dog won't let go of the meat, no matter how hard it's shaken?
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 01:56   #16
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayonara
the dog won't let go of the meat, no matter how hard it's shaken?
dog = mitch barker?
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 01:57   #17
Evergreen
the merciless

It's one where I prove arguing with Kura is much much more interesting than j-lo and ben affleck.

Unread 23 Jan 2004, 10:59   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
dog = mitch barker?
Mitch Connor

Just your run of the mill conman, I've been moving from town to town, scamming people since I was 15. But I'm tired of running.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 21:09   #19
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
It's one where I prove arguing with Kura is much much more interesting than j-lo and ben affleck.
And conversely prove people get really bored really quickly when you start arguing with them.