User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Nov 2003, 00:50   #1
Dreadnought

MSN Messenger

wtf is up, i can sign in with shitty windows messenger but not with msn messenger 6.1 whats goin on :/
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 00:51   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: MSN Messenger

I can.

Hahahaha.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 00:51   #3
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Why are you using MSN?
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 00:53   #4
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Shitty Windows Messenger was meant to have been turned off on Oct. 14th =(
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 00:56   #5
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

not another ****ing msn messenger thread.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 00:58   #6
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Get rid of it
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 00:59   #7
Dreadnought

works now, odd!
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 01:14   #8
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entium
paranoid.
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 01:52   #9
Entium

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_frog
paranoid.
No, it also deinstalls msn.
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 01:57   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
No, it also deinstalls msn.
How does that make it anything but more paranoid?
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 01:59   #11
Entium

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
How does that make it anything but more paranoid?
It cleans up your systray.
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 02:00   #12
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So does turning your PC off and dropping it out of a window in case it's reading your thoughts.
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 02:00   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
It cleans up your systray.
My systray that hides inactive icons, and currently has 4 on it? (2x Network connections, MSN, Steam)
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 02:04   #14
Entium

Quote:
My systray that hides inactive icons, (...)
That doesn't alter the fact that MSN is on your system, even if you don't need it and don't want it to be. Or tell me how to uninstall it...
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 02:05   #15
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

install linux, problem solved
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 02:06   #16
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
That doesn't alter the fact that MSN is on your system, even if you don't need it and don't want it to be. Or tell me how to uninstall it...
'Delete the folder within which it resides' would be a start.

Or stop it starting at all using msconfig.

You know, little things.
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 02:11   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Actually, Windows Messenger is on the system already, MSN Messenger needs installing seperately.

However, that doesn't alter the fact that I DO want it there.
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 02:16   #18
Entium

Quote:
However, that doesn't alter the fact that I DO want it there.
I DON`T, that's why I'm using said program do deinstall it properly, instead of editing the sysoc.inf or editing the registry and deleting system folders, mkay?
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 02:17   #19
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

And this was your solution to the problem set in the title post because...
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 15:13   #20
Mighty Max

I have this problem with my Virgin Net dialup and MSN Messenger :/
Sometimes when I connect to my ISP, MSN wont connect at all, and only half my web pages load. After a few disconnects and reconnects, it is fine.

Im getting really fed up with it, but I think its a problem with my ISP.
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 15:41   #21
Dreadnought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Max
I have this problem with my Virgin Net dialup and MSN Messenger :/
Sometimes when I connect to my ISP, MSN wont connect at all, and only half my web pages load. After a few disconnects and reconnects, it is fine.

Im getting really fed up with it, but I think its a problem with my ISP.

yah im with virgin ADSL prolly their fault
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 18:43   #22
Entium

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
And this was your solution to the problem set in the title post because...
You might have noticed that it wasn't me who brought up the discussion about paranoia, yes?