User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 29 Aug 2003, 20:11   #51
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I thought you were really gonna try and destroy someones life not piss about in a ****ty attempt to do so.

You want to get revenge ... that seems ok to me.

You plan on doing it in a poor manner ... that makes you a ****wit.
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 20:16   #52
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
yeah, dace would rape her mother
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 20:39   #53
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
print flyers offering her as a prostite and spread all over the town. But take care, if you do it too flamboyantly it will be obvious that it is a hoax. so print like 2000 flyeers and leave it on bars, clubs, things like that
eventually it will get to her.

plan b
get a friend and a car. fill some glass bottles with 3/4 gas 1/4 oil, cork it with a rag. Make 5 or 6 like this. One drives, the other lights the rags and trhows the molotovs. Make sure to turn off the engine when near her home.

plan c
let bygones be bygones. just suck up the experience and learn

Last edited by Muslim; 29 Aug 2003 at 21:01.
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 20:55   #54
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
plan b
get a friend and a car. fill some glass bottles with 3/4 gas 1/4 oil, cork it with a tag. Make 5 or 6 like this. One drives, the other lights the rags and trhows the molotovs. Make sure to turn off the engine when near her home.
By 'destroying someone's life' I don't think he meant it that literally :/
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 21:00   #55
Som1

Som1 is an unknown quantity at this point
moron

I could swear it is 6th graders saying that his father is stronger then his friend

as SS said, get over it.

Democracy means to elect it's dictator, it's the game of democracy, all leaders does the same ****, there's no more freedom in a democracy
Som1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 21:09   #56
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Zar
I was seeing this girl, she cheated on me. We got back together,
Why?
Quote:
she treated me like a dog, she breaks up with me a year later
You didn't break up with her despite the fact she treated you like a dog? And now that you have you're going to send e-mails which will hurt her friends and family despite the fact they've done nothing to you?

Jesus christ just go ask for your balls back from the jar next to her bed.
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 21:25   #57
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
well i'd say this one wins as troll of the century... but anyway.. doing what you're thinking of.. yes i do think that you can be caught and legally sued. i'm not going to tell you why cause i'd rather see you post in a few months saying 'damnit they caught me and i'm goin to jail.'

(beware.. i was studying some psychology today so i'm in that who psych frame of mind)

you are so upset that YOU made the mistake and really you should be kicking YOUR OWN ass.. that you obviously can't think according to your age. YOU saw the signs.. YOU knew early on what 'may' have happened and YOU still stayed with her. it's your fault.. not hers.

but if you really have to do something.. can't you just casually mention to her new guy that she has aids?
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 22:09   #58
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I got the Solution !

All Zar has to do is kill himself after writing the most damming suicide note ever blaming his ex girlfiriend for ruining his life

Then of course when the press get hold of it we tell them that he is some sad anti-sematic **** who wont be missed by anyone and the world is a much better place without him

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 22:13   #59
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
yeah, dace would rape her mother :)

Only after id gone out and contracted HIV.

NO HALF MEASURES FOR ME!

Id teach the bitch a lesson she'd never forget.
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 22:38   #60
Perle

Perle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Zar
To summarize above (for shorter reading)

I was seeing this girl, she cheated on me. We got back together, she treated me like a dog, she breaks up with me a year later, i find out she slept with the other guy (which she didnt tell me).

I want to get revenge, by emailing her entire address list (family and friends) about her past life... she got raped, almost pregnant etc.. (strict parents).

I want to know if there are any legal implications of this mass email, even though i will take care to write it in a third party form, anonymously and send it masked from russia.

Cheers

Zar
Its your own fault.
you shuld have been a man. but instead you were weak, she lost any respect for you and treated you like a dog.
if you had shown her who is the boss(thats right, forget all the emancipation nonsense :WOMEN WANT TO BE DOMINATED),
she would have never pulled those stuff on you.

get over it, learn from your mistakes and get on with your life!!

Mankind is ready to enter the solar system
George W. Bush, in his speech about his space program
Perle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 02:00   #61
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of
Show her this thread, seriously.
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 02:18   #62
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll help
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 02:28   #63
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
oh dear

it seems youve been 'burned' and your pissed with yourself for not doing something sooner.

So now you want to make up for lost time? In one fell swoop you will crush her girlish desires, have her family disown her, make sure she has no friends and ruin her life forever?

i think not kimo sabi.

First off, its likely its highly illegal.

Secondly, why the hell would you want to do that? She clearly still has major influence over how your thinking.

Id just never bother talking to her again. Id blank her in conversations. I wouldnt say hi in the street. Id leave her friend group and avoid her at all costs. Dont tell her why. Just do it.

If you want some kind of revenge then for gods sake do something else. Like have a gay relationship with her new boyfriend.

Now THAT would be a revenge worth bragging about.

'she screwed me over so i ****ed her new boyfriend hohoho'

anyhoo
thats my advice

'get over it and move on'
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 03:54   #64
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
If I remember rightly, only sending one Email wouldn't be enough to constitute harrasment, so choose one person to email for maximum effect.
Of course, it's probably illegal for other reasons, but don't let that stop you.
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 19:39   #65
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
This is petty.

I was in kind of the same situation (want someone so badly - becoming an complete fool - happily being ****ed around cos i liked her so much).

But i had to cease all contact because i was doing silly things like getting really jealous when she mentioned she'd met a new guy (we'd split up). I could have got revenge like you may have done, but i didn't. As it would just make me even more of a fool.

I still care for her a HELL of a lot. She is also a very emotionaly (possily unstable) person. But there was a line between my emotional health and hers.

Basically what i'm trying to say is just stop contact with her, she's obviously more than capable of completly fcuking with your brain. Spend enough time away from her so you no longer become bitter. Get on with your life and stop thinking about her fcuked up life, and how she fcuked up yours for the time you were with her. Just move on. Then maybe one day you'll be able to look at it objectivly and become a better person for it.

Beer, Whisky, Rum etc. helps.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 19:42   #66
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim

'she screwed me over so i ****ed her new boyfriend hohoho'
Congrats you made me laugh!
P.s. fantastic plan.
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 19:47   #67
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Weeks
This is petty.

I was in kind of the same situation (want someone so badly - becoming an complete fool - happily being ****ed around cos i liked her so much).

But i had to cease all contact because i was doing silly things like getting really jealous when she mentioned she'd met a new guy (we'd split up). I could have got revenge like you may have done, but i didn't. As it would just make me even more of a fool.

I still care for her a HELL of a lot. She is also a very emotionaly (possily unstable) person. But there was a line between my emotional health and hers.

Basically what i'm trying to say is just stop contact with her, she's obviously more than capable of completly fcuking with your brain. Spend enough time away from her so you no longer become bitter. Get on with your life and stop thinking about her fcuked up life, and how she fcuked up yours for the time you were with her. Just move on. Then maybe one day you'll be able to look at it objectivly and become a better person for it.

Beer, Whisky, Rum etc. helps.
bah you had to bring this thead up again - when i was hoping it would jst die away.,.... but for everyone else who hasnt bothered reading the thread on britain owing asylum blah blah:

i sat down and considered the points people made (and other friends), and i realised, that to be honest - she isn't worth the effort i would put in to ruining her life. Plus - i was probably more of a fool for getting tied down to her (women are the spawn of the devil).

I was just emotionally hung-up, such things happen vaio, and if you weren't spending all day wanking to pictures of britney spears, you would perhaps understand. Emotions can sometimes make you irrational.

If anything at least i thought about it before doing it on impulse. The conclusion being, that i will "get over it" (hopefully - eventually)

Zar
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 19:49   #68
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future
Quote:
Congrats you made me laugh!
P.s. fantastic plan.
what most people don't know - and i didn't bother mentioning, is that in actually living in the same house as her next year (student house).

Which poses a HUGE problem as it is. I can't cease contact with her, she is living in the same house as me. I don't want to move out the house, i have lots of other friends in the house also. I can't force her to move out - same reason.

So i guess ill just have to get over it. Whats going to pain me most, is physically seeing her with other guys. oh well...

Zar
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 20:06   #69
Weeks
Banned

Don't move in if you don't think you can take it!

OR better option. Do your upmost to pull a fair few girls. Hmm maybe that is petty. But dammit equalibrium needs to be reached!

Chop some wood, kill some small animals.
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 20:16   #70
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Don't move in if you don't think you can take it!

OR better option. Do your upmost to pull a fair few girls. Hmm maybe that is petty. But dammit equalibrium needs to be reached!

Chop some wood, kill some small animals.
i stand to lose more if i dont move in the house. I'd have to probably live in halls then, and a good part of my social life with my friends would be cut.

I have pulled a fair number of girls recently. However when i pull them it always feels out of "spite", which i know would be addressing what you are telling me to. I'd rather not be feeling spite when i pull them, but "damn you're hot - im a lucky ****"

killing spiders is getting boring. I don't chop wood.

hmmm

Zar
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 20:33   #71
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
you are only destroying your own image since it will come out anyway, really, it is stupid.

just call her a bitch at partys etc and be your usual self the other times

get over it.