User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 18 Jan 2007, 12:45   #101
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Round 20 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard
proven by the fact that the only 3 alliances to have won PAX are those who won in their first full round of play...
Except there were 5, and two of those weren't playing their first round. Counting is hard though, isn't it?
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 12:57   #102
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Why do so many predict people Ascendancy finishing top10
What puzzles me is that people keep suggesting that we'll finish something like 5th. That's less likely than either 1st or 20th.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 22:18   #103
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
i'd guess it's because of earlier posts in this thread made by jbg and in particular jerome.
Outrageously long series of question marks goes here.
Unread 19 Jan 2007, 00:07   #104
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

ascendancy will either win, or lose totally forgettably, it's true
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2007, 00:49   #105
wielklem
retired

wielklem is an unknown quantity at this point

i think jerome will finaly win the round
r3-r5 nub r8-r17, r19 tot/lch nub, r20-r22 CT nub, r23 inactive ToF
wielklem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2007, 06:59   #106
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

1. CT
2. Asc
3. ND
4. FO
5. xVx/TGV/VsN
6.-> Whom ever cares.
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2007, 08:08   #107
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by wielklem
take that back
Unread 19 Jan 2007, 21:43   #108
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Oh, I just had a Vision.

Politics will again have a huge impact.

So there….

Best to handle that will win!

So who is?
Unread 20 Jan 2007, 00:23   #109
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by wielklem
How much of the acids you are on does 100 bucks give? Where did you buy em from? I want some!
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2007, 15:02   #110
Nolez

Nolez has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Ascendancy
FOND
CT

oh, and top planets

1. Nolez
2. Alki
3. chika`
Nolez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2007, 05:05   #111
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolez
Ascendancy
FOND
CT

oh, and top planets

1. Nolez
2. Alki
3. chika`
haha you changed your sig because jer told you so. coward! and I bet $10 I'll end above Alki
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2007, 17:11   #112
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Nolez

U quitting git u wount last a round unless ure top10

r17 was ftl tho :/
edit:
and thank god pats got kicked out of playoffs > they sure as hell deserved that.
Go Colts !
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2007, 07:07   #113
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh
and thank god pats got kicked out of playoffs > they sure as hell deserved that.
Go Colts !
Yeah, they deserved that for beating my Chargers. Go Colts!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2007, 13:12   #114
wielklem
retired

wielklem is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
How much of the acids you are on does 100 bucks give? Where did you buy em from? I want some!
its not the acid keizari its just the waiting for you to win again that makes my brain go numb
r3-r5 nub r8-r17, r19 tot/lch nub, r20-r22 CT nub, r23 inactive ToF
wielklem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2007, 17:16   #115
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

But I'm not going to win wiek!

edit. you must have learned that r17!
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2007, 17:27   #116
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
But I'm not going to win wiek!

edit. you must have learned that r17!

too true
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2007, 16:20   #117
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
haha you changed your sig because jer told you so. coward! and I bet $10 I'll end above Alki
i see your bet!!

xx
Unread 25 Jan 2007, 17:33   #118
Alki
Drink is Good

feel free to join us horn honey <3
Unread 26 Jan 2007, 09:14   #119
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
did i mention i was always the best cs player?
No, I don't recall you mentioning it.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2007, 11:52   #120
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
did i mention i was always the best cs player?
you need to get a computer and inet connection so we can start playing again
Unread 27 Jan 2007, 06:47   #121
LynchMob
Old Fart

LynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these parts

Hmnnn, what about peniz alliance? I didnt see any mention of that great ally although i may have just missed it bt speeding thru the threads.

#FAnG

#Mercenaries
LynchMob is offline   Reply With Quote