User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 May 2006, 23:41   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Emo or Chav

There seems to be a great divide in Britains youth today which our generation just missed out on or at least my generation. I dont actually have any friends who dress emo or chav. But I was posed a question a few hours ago which was

If you had to dress as an emo or a chav, what would you choose?

Now think about your choice, and also post why you would choose that particular "look".

After careful consideration I decided a chav.

The reason I say this is, chav can look alright. I mean if you do it properly you can potentially fit into general society. I wear tracksuit bottoms and a hoody to go to lectures, I dont look chavvy just relaxed. Likewise you could be a cool chav with new addidas, lacoste etc. Emo just seems a bit depressing plus I couldnt tuck in my penis and balls into ladies jeans. Also I dont like wearing black that much. I prefer pink.

Last edited by pig; 14 May 2006 at 23:47.
pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2006, 23:44   #2
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Emo or Chav

emo

edit: cornflakes.
Unread 14 May 2006, 23:51   #3
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i need pictures to decide, I don't know what an 'emo' dresses like.
Unread 14 May 2006, 23:56   #4
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

emo kid and another typical emo type
Unread 14 May 2006, 23:57   #5
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I don't see what's bad about the t-shirt and the jeans. The hoodie and the cap are obviously stupid, but I always thought that was more of a chav thing. Emo people having more hair etc.
Unread 14 May 2006, 23:59   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh dear.

I already wear black so I'm not sure what changes I'd need to make. I don't wear tight jeans and it's not a fashion choice I'm likely to make. In any case, I find "emo" girls to be more attractive than some tracksuit wearing obscenity with a Croydon facelift hairstyle and too much fake Argos gold. So there's not much of a choice to be made.

p.s.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Likewise you could be a cool chav with new addidas, lacoste etc.
Pig, you seem to be quite a nice guy, but you pretty much are a chav.

Last edited by Dante Hicks; 15 May 2006 at 00:06.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 00:01   #7
pig
1up on you

Im not a chav but I do aspire to there principals, ie beer, ****, fight being my ideal friday night out. Saying that I dont dress chavvy do I?
Unread 15 May 2006, 00:01   #8
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The chav identity is quintessentially postmodern, being born out of mass-media in a way which could only have taken place under late-capitalism. Perhaps the most interesting part of the phenomenon has been the dialectic relationship betwdeen the national 'chav' archetype, and the regional texts such as the 'Glasgow Ned' from which it emerged. Although many have pointed out that these local discourses pre-existed 'chav' by many years, the synthesis undertaken within the media has formed and reflected back hyperreal aspects of the culture. The intertextual elements are highly noticable here, with the chav identity being a bricolage of many provincial lower-class stereotypes, while simultaneously serving as a focal point against which young people can define themselves. The life of a glasgow ned today is not the same as a glasgow ned 15 years ago, before he had the backdrop of 'chav' against which to self-identify.

The choice to wear the famous Burberry tartan represents a hypermodern attitude towards identity, along with the decision to take a post-ironic stance towards working-class politics. We could say that, in a sense, the adidas tracksuit has become the ultimate artefact within the discourse of camp, with its semiotic mythology taking on a multi-faceted meaning inextricably linked to the ghettoization of life in post-Thatcherite Britain. To embrace this fashion is to be liberated from the remnants of middle-class idealism, which continues to act as an oppressive force against the underpriviledged.

On the other hand, punky/mosher looking girls are pretty hot so I'm going with that.

Last edited by Nodrog; 15 May 2006 at 00:23.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 00:01   #9
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Emo for the simple reason that i dont want to stab emo's in the eyes whenever i see them.

I just feel sorry for them and think 'my god i wonder if they know how stupid they look'

Whereas chavs i think 'I hope they die of aids'
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 00:25   #10
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i'd dress as an emo kid. even though i utterly detest their subculture and all it stands for, it has to be admitted that some of them dress pretty snappily. chavs....no.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 00:33   #11
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

emo, though not like emochav boy in you first link
Unread 15 May 2006, 00:41   #12
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Never ever ever as a chav as I just can't stand the little twats.
But the whole whiney emo thing gets old quickly too.

I don't know what you'd class how I dress as, so I'll list and someone can advise me.
- Usually some sort of surf-brand tshirt, or something vaguely "funny". Standard student gear. Usually dark colours, NEVER white. Most of the time not plain as it's just too boring.
- Usually loose-fit jeans if it's coldish (ie. normally in this country), shorts that at least go below the knees or 3/4 lengths otherwise. Jeans blue. Shorts generally light colours.
- Grip-jaw belt (slightly emo I suppose)
- Slip-on trainers. Not white or black. Again these tend to be "surfey", you know the type probably. The current ones I have on now are sort of olive green mainly.
- Jumpers/tops are more varied but most of mine come from Next.

In other words, if you define a third options, "student", that's me.
Unread 15 May 2006, 00:46   #13
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Student here.

If I had to choose chav or emo, it'd be chav - being from essex does make it easier though
Unread 15 May 2006, 07:34   #14
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
i'd dress as an emo kid. even though i utterly detest their subculture and all it stands for, it has to be admitted that some of them dress pretty snappily. chavs....no.
Absolutely.
Unread 15 May 2006, 07:46   #15
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
There seems to be a great divide in Britains youth today
I'm pretty sure that there are well dressed well brought up youngsters out there still ...
Unread 15 May 2006, 09:00   #16
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Being emo or chav isn't in the way they look. It's in the way they act.

But emo. By a mile.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 09:01   #17
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Im not a chav but I do aspire to there principals, ie beer, ****, fight being my ideal friday night out.
I thought you were better than that.
If fighting comes in your principles then you are a complete tosser.

sorry

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 15 May 2006, 10:25   #18
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Emo girls can be very attractive.

Chav girls make me want to wretch.

I've had decent conversations with Emos in the past.

I'm not sure i've heard a chav spout a word of english in my life.

For fun, Emos tend to play instruments and generally keep themselves to themselves.

Chavs like to randomly attack people, destroy property or just generally cause more aggrevation and noise than a large herd (crash) of stampeding rhino's.

Oh, and chavs are ****s.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 12:21   #19
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

eJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to behold

Emo, they keep their anger to themselves
[16:09] <eJohn> im still standing
eJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 12:56   #20
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I thought you were better than that.
If fighting comes in your principles then you are a complete tosser.

sorry
Posting to agree with Ste if you are in fact one of those people who goes looking for a fight.
Unread 15 May 2006, 13:06   #21
pig
1up on you

it was a joke but oh well ;/
Unread 15 May 2006, 13:06   #22
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
it was a joke but oh well ;/
<3
Unread 15 May 2006, 13:14   #23
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Based purely on looks, I'd go for chavs.
Based on anything else, probably emo.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 13:16   #24
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I find chav men quite attractive ...
Unread 15 May 2006, 13:17   #25
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why isn't there a suicide option ?

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 13:22   #26
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
Why isn't there a suicide option ?
"emo", remember.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 13:26   #27
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
"emo", remember.
At my age, they all look the same, terrified just before the car hits them.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 13:28   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Emo or Chav

You have something to work with, with emo kids. There's a foundation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I find chav men quite attractive ...
Why don't you tell them so?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 13:31   #29
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I think I'd be emo, so I could just kill myself out of despair
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 14:19   #30
DaffyDuck

DaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really nice

TBH i would rather be Emo than Chav AnyDay

Incase you guys aint seen the Emo Song? or incase you are not sure this will show u exactly what everybody means by the word emo

Click Here for the Emo Song and Video

Last edited by DaffyDuck; 15 May 2006 at 14:28.
DaffyDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 14:24   #31
Ste
Bored

Daffy - http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=190461

It's probably the same one

Unread 15 May 2006, 14:33   #32
DaffyDuck

DaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really nice

yeh same tune, different video tho, appears to b loads of diffo vid's still cool tho.
DaffyDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 15:19   #33
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Emo, so long as I dont hav 2 use txt lik this. cos this aint cool yo.
Unread 15 May 2006, 19:15   #34
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Emo.

Better taste in music, vast vocabulary, better dress sense, less likely to be branded a criminal and different from the mainstream.

Wait, that last bit is debatable.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 19:53   #35
Ephor
Monkey Man

Ephor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalon
Emo girls can be very attractive.

Chav girls make me want to wretch.

I've had decent conversations with Emos in the past.

I'm not sure i've heard a chav spout a word of english in my life.

For fun, Emos tend to play instruments and generally keep themselves to themselves.

Chavs like to randomly attack people, destroy property or just generally cause more aggrevation and noise than a large herd (crash) of stampeding rhino's.

Oh, and chavs are ****s.
Seriously, what the ****? This thread is about dressing like a chav not serenading us with your self-loathing middle class bullshit. :chav:
Ephor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 20:26   #36
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Emo.

Better taste in music, vast vocabulary, better dress sense, less likely to be branded a criminal and different from the mainstream.

Wait, that last bit is debatable.
and the first bit.
Unread 15 May 2006, 20:31   #37
Ste
Bored

Quote:
and the first bit.
Have you heard a chavs taste in music?

Unread 15 May 2006, 20:37   #38
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
and the first bit.
Compared to Chav music, Bad Religion and Radiohead are certainly emo.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 21:05   #39
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Compared to Chav music, Bad Religion and Radiohead are certainly emo.
"compared to" doesn't really apply. "compared to" skrewdriver and prussian blue, i fully support the extended musical career of 50 Cent or My Chemical Romance.

although on that note, when was the last time i mentioned i have tickets for radiohead on friday?

anyway, the thing about Chav music is that it is mostly awful. However, it's awful in earnest. The thing about emo music that to me makes it unlistenable is that even if i think "hey this is fairly well-put-together and almost enjoyable" another part of my brain kicks in with "but just think about the ****s who made it". Besides which, there's a lot of decent D&B/dance/hiphop. it's usually not the successful stuff, of course, but it's not like there's some kind of line which seperates good music from bad music and dictates four to six members with guitars, bass and drums.
Unread 15 May 2006, 21:14   #40
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Besides which, there's a lot of decent D&B/dance/hiphop. it's usually not the successful stuff, of course, but it's not like there's some kind of line which seperates good music from bad music and dictates four to six members with guitars, bass and drums.
sounds almost like EVERY GENRE OF MUSIC right there.

ps thom yorke's solo record is bound to flop (or be utterly overrated)
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 21:20   #41
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
sounds almost like EVERY GENRE OF MUSIC right there.
what the hell are you talking about
Unread 15 May 2006, 21:24   #42
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Skrewdriver and Prussian Blue arent emo and My Chemical Romance isnt a chav band (its closer to emo), what are you talking about

I suppose emo music has a certain integrity to it which chav music generally doesnt. Faux-sentimentality is still sentimentality, sort of. I find most stuff that grew out of hardcore to be repugnant to listen to, but at least they seem to believe in what they're doing, which is more than you can say for most chav music.

edit: on the otherhand, you could argue that chavs have an excuse for liking shit music since theyve been brainwashed by commercialism, whereas emokids have actually managed to seek it out and brainwash themselves.

Last edited by Nodrog; 15 May 2006 at 21:37.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 21:25   #43
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

emo, lets face it, why the hell would i want to put a crap tracksuit on with shoes
Unread 15 May 2006, 21:25   #44
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i forgot to edit out a couple of unnecessary lines, i meant every genre's got some good acts, which are usually the lesser successful ones(even emo!)
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 21:45   #45
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Skrewdriver and Prussian Blue arent emo and My Chemical Romance isnt a chav band (its closer to emo), what are you talking about
you misunderstood. i meant saying "compared to x y is good" doesn't matter when talking objectively, because compared to hitler, x is in with a sporting chance. i hate 50 cent (chav) i hate MCR (emo) but better them than the fascists.

Quote:
I suppose emo music has a certain integrity to it which chav music generally doesnt. Faux-sentimentality is still sentimentality, sort of. I find most stuff that grew out of hardcore to be repugnant to listen to, but at least they seem to believe in what they're doing, which is more than you can say for most chav music.

edit: on the otherhand, you could argue that chavs have an excuse for liking shit music since theyve been brainwashed by commercialism, whereas emokids have actually managed to seek it out and brainwash themselves.
the second part is why emo music is permitted under the heading of "objective reasons why emo kids are shit". in the former case, it's all about club music getting into a pissing contest where popularity is now generated independently of subjective quality. it happens with all scenes, just not as starkly as with the already-poor world of commercial pop music.
Unread 15 May 2006, 21:47   #46
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
i forgot to edit out a couple of unnecessary lines, i meant every genre's got some good acts, which are usually the lesser successful ones(even emo!)
and my point is that there is plenty of technically acceptable (i stop far short of 'good') emo music, but the sticking point is THE WANKERS MAKING IT AND WHAT ITS MADE ABOUT. most of the "good" emo bands would be much better if they stripped out the lyrics and made noise/post-rock.
Unread 15 May 2006, 22:11   #47
Ste
Bored

yeh when I hear a song by a band I don't know I won't allow myself to like it until I've checked out their website and read their biography to make sure they aren't complete twats.

Unread 15 May 2006, 22:38   #48
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
yeh when I hear a song by a band I don't know I won't allow myself to like it until I've checked out their website and read their biography to make sure they aren't complete twats.
you don't care, i do.
Unread 15 May 2006, 22:41   #49
Ste
Bored

Quote:
you don't care, i do.
Most people don't care. You do.
and at this point you stop your shitty stereotyping and the projection of your personal prejudices of a genre of music.

Unread 15 May 2006, 22:42   #50
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hang on, are we saying we don't like Skrewdriver now?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote