User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 10:22   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
old people and stupid sayings - a tuesday morning rant

(as i wasn't at work yesterday morning)

how annoying are old people? seriously? the interrupt you, they believe in their divine right to go first in queue's and they vacilitate over everthing only one copy of a book in stock? they might want it... after you have spent 20 minutes finding it... but they might decide that that wasn't the book that they were thinking of when they asked you with some bloody vague instructions and ask you to get something different and then not want that either!

i swear to god, a politician bringing in some kind of logan's run legislation would get my vote without a doubt!

and stupid sayings... my first customer of the morning this morning said to me 'cheap at half the price' what? exceuse me? OF COURSE IT WOULD BE CHEAP AT HALF THE PRICE YOU GIBBERING IMBECIELE, NEARLY EVERYTHING WOULD for some reason that particular saying really irritates me, perhaps its the sheer inane-ness of it!

*deep breath* oh well, back to work, no doubt to be irritated some more for the rest of the day