User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Dec 2002, 18:50   #1
-o|DarkJedi|o-

-o|DarkJedi|o- is infamous around these parts
Return Of The Jedi

Good things come to those who wait!

<@JonnyFive> well there you go, dj's ego really is mightier than ships

<@Hevonen> DarkJedi, thank god

[00:02] <Iniluki> self glorfying sigs are ****ing childish
[00:04] <DarkJedi> arrogance is bliss
-o|DarkJedi|o- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 18:51   #2
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
How?
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 18:52   #3
Karmulian

well u've been a good boy..
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 18:52   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
you've had this thread title saved up for a year ffs ain't you?

and JJ i'm disappointed in you :/
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 18:54   #5
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
wb

(no you dont know me)
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 18:55   #6
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
DJ for mod

He may be a ****, but so are the rest
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 19:01   #7
[RaZoR]

wb DJ

i wub you
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 19:04   #8
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
unbelievable

I'm glad for the jedi

yet still unbelievable
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 19:05   #9
RiCo

Re: Return Of The Jedi

/me cheers etc
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 19:15   #10
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Return Of The Jedi

Quote:
Originally posted by -o|DarkJedi|o-
Good things come to those who wait!

rah !

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 19:23   #11
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
amazing fs...

makes you wonder whats next....

Cryptic being heterosexual mebbe?
Me being nice?
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 19:23   #12
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Hello
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 19:54   #13
-o|DarkJedi|o-

Re: Re: Return Of The Jedi

Quote:
Originally posted by Miasma
Or those who throw a big enough tantrum.
meow

Unread 2 Dec 2002, 19:57   #14
Karmulian

he didn't throw a tantrum.. it was just noted that he had improoved

and so it was thought perhaps he should be treated like a normal user once again.
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 20:04   #15
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Karmulian

and so it was thought perhaps he should be treated like a normal user once again.
So the rest of us normal users can have the pretty pictures now then?

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 20:11   #16
Karmulian

i didn't give him that
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 20:12   #17
Grimble
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Karmulian
i didn't give him that
OMG CONSPIRACY!!

I say ban him for being cheeky and having that image
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 20:16   #18
-o|DarkJedi|o-

did i mention im the new owner of planetarion?

Unread 2 Dec 2002, 20:19   #19
Grimble
Banned

Quote:
I didn't think anyone would be that desperate to get their forum account back
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 20:24   #20
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
oi DJ buy PA now, ta

or get whoever you work for too
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 20:56   #21
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
DJ!
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 20:58   #22
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Why come back, when PA is either gonna be bought and raped or generally go tits up?
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 22:18   #23
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Maul isn't a Dark Jedi. He's a Sith.

Big difference.
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 23:02   #24
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Thats cool! Really.

Now all we miss is Sunday, Seth and Shai.

UNBAN THE S'S! (That sounded, uhh, DANGEROUS)

Oh, and anyways, whats this whit spammypeople and s's?

Anyways, GO GO GO DJ!

We wubz y0uuu!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 01:43   #25
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4

Big difference.
Concur I do.

(Except if Im being really picky - the 'original Sith' were an alien species, which darksiders stumbled upon - the first 'Sith' as we know them were dark siders within this 'Sith Empire'. Thus logically Sith are Dark Jedi. Sith and Dark Jedi classifications. But this is just stretching and I dont really care - just posting this for the hell of it)

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 13:55   #26
-o|DarkJedi|o-

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4

Big difference.
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
Concur I do.

(Except if Im being really picky - the 'original Sith' were an alien species, which darksiders stumbled upon - the first 'Sith' as we know them were dark siders within this 'Sith Empire'. Thus logically Sith are Dark Jedi. Sith and Dark Jedi classifications. But this is just stretching and I dont really care - just posting this for the hell of it)
stop it now, the pair of you!

Unread 3 Dec 2002, 19:23   #27
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
Yes, the 'Sith' were originally an alien species. Dark Jedi were exiled to their planet and used their Force powers to enslave the Sith. Over time, the Dark Jedi inter-bred with the Sith while also developing their own 'teachings' of the Force, which would be coined "Sith Teachings." The original Sith Empire controlled an area of space and eventually tried to attack the Republic five thousand years before Star Wars: Episode IV. The primary dark side individual at this time was Naga Sadow, who claimed the title of Dark Lord of the Sith after Marka Ragnos passed away. Sadow would be defeated after trying to attack the Republic, and eventually escaped to Yavin IV, where he seeded the beginnings of the next step in Sith teachings. Exar Kun and Ulic Que-Droma would bring about the Sith Wars four thousand years before Episode IV.

Sources are the Tales of the Jedi comic books.

Oh, but you know how picky we can get...

As quoted from Star Wars: Episode I The Visual Dictionary:

"Darth Maul
Fueled by the aggressive energies of the dark side, the Sith order began almost two millennia ago with a renegade Jedi who sought to use the Force to gain control. Both strengthened and twisted by the dark side, the Sith fought against each other to gain power and domination until only one remained: Darth Bane. To prevent internecine strife, Bane remade the Sith as an order that would endure in only two individuals at a time. Biding their time, the Sith lay in wait for the right moment to overturn the Jedi and seize control of the galaxy. The present Sith Master, Darth Sidious is the diabolically brilliant mind behind the training of the most dangerous Sith apprentices in history: the deadly Darth Maul."

"Sith Apprentice
Darth Maul is one of the most highly trained Sith in the history of the order. Focusing on physical and tactical abilities, Maul serves his master obediently, knowing that his own time for strategic wisdom and eventual domination will come. His face is tattooed with symbols giving evidence of his complete dedication to the discipline in the dark side."

In essence, past publications (prior to Episode I really) freely threw about terms such as "dark Jedi" "Sith" "Dark/Sith Lord" etc. Simply put, a Dark Jedi would be one who was trained first as a Jedi, then fell/seduced by the Dark Side of the Force. A Sith Apprentice/Lord/Master is one who is trained in the Sith Arts (a variant teaching of the Dark Side of the Force). This makes certain individuals, such as Exar Kun, Darth Tyrannis, and Darth Vader exceptionally special as they were Jedi who later studied the Sith Arts.

It's interesting to note that not since Exar Kun was there a "Dark Lord of the Sith" (which originally was coined by those Dark Jedi/Sith Lords Zhil mentioned; they would vie for power within their ranks, the winner being the overall leader with the title Dark Lord of the Sith), and it appears as though Darth Vader takes on that title. Though it's not been explained in detail, my guess is that when Anakin Skywalker falls to the Dark Side, Sidious/Palpatine instructs him in the Sith Arts, and seeing as Palpatine will rise to the title of Emperor, it allows Vader to take on the role of Lord of the Sith.

I wonder... had the Sith Master/Apprentice ideals continued throughout Palpatine's reign, would Vader have continued those ideals himself by taking on an apprentice (Luke) and thus rising to Sith Master himself, but displacing Palpatine altogether?

And so...

Darth Maul is not a Dark Jedi. Thus, DJ's avatar isn't the proper one. I would have gone for Darth Vader's image anyway.

"Coruscant
...Coruscant provides a hiding place for the mysterious Sith. This ancient dark order has been waiting in the shadows, preparing to prey upon the Galactic Republic's time of weakness and usher in a new era of Sith rule. This phantom menace radiates outward from the center, drawing into its web of individuals and worlds that lie far beyond Coruscant."

So Episode I's title refers not directly to Sidious/Palpatine or Anakin, but rather the Sith Order itself. Oooooh, aaaahhh! Totally irrelevant to the topic, but I'm bored.

!_/ <--- Darth Maul, with only one extended blade