User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Aug 2006, 06:25   #1
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold
Talking Some habits never die....

Of course its time for some nice Lemming-run again :-)
Lets hope you manage to kill them all! I dont want any pilot to return as they are not wanted here anymore.

This was once again a nice round to play. I might try another one.

Big thx go to all those DC that do not use Newsscans to guess what attackers might have sent and granted me easy roids....
Well, not as easy as the 1k+ roids my "friend" ToF Looney capped at my place last week by roiding me over and over again knowing i wont get any def at all, heh. Once again, well done.

I wish you all good luck the last ticks remaining.

DunkelGraf

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!

Last edited by DunkelGraf; 31 Aug 2006 at 06:30.
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2006, 10:10   #2
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Some habits never die....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunkelGraf
Of course its time for some nice Lemming-run again :-)
Lets hope you manage to kill them all! I dont want any pilot to return as they are not wanted here anymore.

This was once again a nice round to play. I might try another one.

Big thx go to all those DC that do not use Newsscans to guess what attackers might have sent and granted me easy roids....
Well, not as easy as the 1k+ roids my "friend" ToF Looney capped at my place last week by roiding me over and over again knowing i wont get any def at all, heh. Once again, well done.

I wish you all good luck the last ticks remaining.
DunkelGraf
I hope ya dont get Fleetcaught this time...

Good hunting
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote