User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Mar 2006, 16:17   #1
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

lurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to behold
Alcohol or Pot?

i have noticed that a lot of players do one or the other, or both.

personally i i think its good to be high and not drunk.
you may say "why is it better to be high and not drunk"

i say -;

*you have better language
*better action
*more activities to do, and enjoy them more.
*more individual parties
*better social life
*better parties
*better relaxation
*no fighting , eg. clowning around in roads
*its more enjoyable overall.

do you stand my your bud-bong or your bottle?
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 16:20   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Alcohol or Pot?

Where have these two spastics come from?

AND

Can someone please put them back there?
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 16:22   #3
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

lurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to behold

good man!
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 16:25   #4
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar
Yahwe what is your problem is it coz your mammy didnt love u when u were younger (sorry if i've offended ne one here) again get off your high horse b4 i knock u off a trample al over u ... already got one notch today.... i wouldnt mind having a second
I ran this through an online translator but it still didn't make any sense.

Can anyone in the community translate Spastic into English?
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 16:25   #5
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

i stand by templar on that one. we are not scared of your green blobs! i have red.

ever seen a forest burn to the ground? thats what it will look like
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 16:26   #6
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Seriously guys, put in some effort when you're resorting to personal attacks. Mommy didn't love you enough jokes in combination with the horrible msn/aol language is soooooooooooo 1995 and will only make you look like even bigger retards.
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 16:28   #7
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

paging deepflow to thread #190100
Awaiting his post to say "drunk, high, stoned, tripping, dropping, spinning, whizzing, popping, skipping, dipping, diving, jumping and kicking all at the same time"

on a personal note - drinking and smoking at the same time makes me sick, although that may be to do with the tobacco more than anything else.
And I'm usually more in the mood to drink than smoke.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 16:29   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

In all honesty, I am quite curious. How old are you?
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 16:40   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

:downs:, or possibly :psyduck:
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 16:41   #10
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I just emailed the police about this thread.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 16:43   #11
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
:downs:, or possibly :psyduck:
seconding :psyduck:
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 16:44   #12
Yahwe
I am.

do we think he was dropped on his head as a baby?
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 16:45   #13
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Oh hi Templar, let me introduce you to one of your main posters over here on GD. Mr Jakiri! He's able to write like a soulless robot which is why I like to describe him as Droid Jakiri, he's a nice geezer but don't get stuck up with the fact he comes over like R2D2 who recently had lessons in the human language, you'll get used to that!
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 16:53   #14
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

wow there sure are some elitist cocks in this thread

they assume we all prefer reading their posts and threads to these two new guys

if that's the case, then why has Templar gone from 4 red blobs to 4 green in about an hour and a half? good one guys!
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 16:57   #15
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
if that's the case, then why has Templar gone from 4 red blobs to 4 green in about an hour and a half? good one guys!
because people pos-rep him for "nobrod", then read more and wish they could take it back

Last edited by 1-X; 9 Mar 2006 at 18:41. Reason: oops nobrod typo :(
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 17:05   #16
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

im not new to the forums, ive had this well over 8 months. maybe even coming on 10!
this is my first thread on GD tho. i didnt even know it existed!
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 17:13   #17
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

im a noob - can i get some pos rep?

you know you want to
ill suck your dick?
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 17:15   #18
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Oh my oh my. Templar, is that 52 posts from today?
coffee- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 17:16   #19
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I just emailed the police about this thread.

anyone else would have called. if there was a Miss. Geek competition - you would win.

go suck donkey kebab
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 17:16   #20
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Added another green blob to Templar.

He's got good potential, not afraid to stand up for himself like some of the spineless posters we get coming over here. That's how he's earned the green.

Bullying people off this forum shouldn't be acceptable, and I would like to think that the alright people on here agree.
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 17:16   #21
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffee-
Oh my oh my. Templar, is that 52 posts from today?
it's quicker when you don't bother to use english
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 17:19   #22
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
it's quicker when you don't bother to use english
Ahh the explains it. Five posts to my question within 1 minute
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 17:20   #23
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

woohoo, me n templar.

ill be blackman - we can both be robbin'

wheres my green blobs bitches?
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 17:21   #24
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffee-
Ahh the explains it. Five posts to my question within 1 minute
The force that is GD will either tame Templar and get him to post properly or he will leave.

It will be a good lesson for those who believe they know better than GD itself.
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 17:22   #25
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

-coffee, i like you. you gave me pos rep

i think that deserves one back
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 17:23   #26
coffee-
Beoyotch

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurchleaf
-coffee, i like you. you gave me pos rep
But that'll be a grey blob for me
...and the speedy responses would be fabulous if this was a tech help forum! But alas it is not, and is kind of creepy.
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 17:24   #27
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

dunnadunnadunnadunnadunnadunnadunna Lurch and Templar!

nope, it doesnt have the same effect

the batman tune was way better
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 17:25   #28
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

whats a grey blob?
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 17:27   #29
coffee-
Beoyotch

Quote:
whats a grey blob?
When repped by someone "in the red" your rep's on people in the green come up as grey blobs, opposed to red or green.
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 17:31   #30
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Red wings ftw!
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 17:35   #31
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

erm, well, we all know i havent lost em (actually have and i dont wana talk about it, drunken mistake, having lining on yer balls is not good. dont remind me)
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 17:58   #32
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i could go on about how much i do everything...but i don't infact truth be known ive only tried drugs once and although i drink sociably i don't like getting drunk.
milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 18:05   #33
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
i have noticed that a lot of players do one or the other, or both.
What players?
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 18:18   #34
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't really know what to think of this thread.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 18:23   #35
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
hmm i know several that do pot and many more who do drink...Our gals MoC came home pissed as a coot and yet stil went on IRC and Pa and helped out with defence ... sent it to the wrong planet min u ... but that shows commitment
We have to discuss PA in GD now?
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 18:30   #36
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I don't really know what to think of this thread.
you could take it along similar lines to 'do you prefer becks or stella?' incidently i still support full drug legalisation
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 18:36   #37
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
you could take it along similar lines to 'do you prefer becks or stella?' incidently i still support full drug legalisation

got back from amsterdam sunday before last. and all the haters in this thread - screw you. Me and Templar will red and green blob you into eternity
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 18:43   #38
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

How do you intend to red blob anyone? You have red blobs yourself which means that any rep you give anyone has no effect on their score, hence the grey blobs that were mentioned earlier today.

On topic, I don't have a preference, both are good in my eyes.
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 18:50   #39
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm fairly sure this is a 2 account gimmick, but its one which someone would have to have been planning since last August :o
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 18:53   #40
milo

everyone with red bloobs are gimmics
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 19:08   #41
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I've been through periods of heavy stonage and periods of heavy drinkage.
Getting stoned a lot just made me apathetic and unwilling to do anything, least of all socialising. Whereas getting pissed regularly just made me lose cash.

So getting pissed ftw in my opinion.
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 19:38   #42
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
hmmm im sorry if my speeling and punct. isn't upto stratch ... but hey im still smiling theres better things in life than complaining bitches and ppl who think there so high up in the world that they cant be dethroned.... let me just say... for all those above me are no different to those below me... for i am me and theres nout u guys can do bout that.
I could ban you for crimes against the English language, how would that be?

Other than that, I'm on a Amber Bock phase at the moment, drinking enough of this caused me to do Karaoke in a redneck bar somewhere in Nebraska, at the beginning of which I shouted 'BIG UP FOR ALL THE ENGLISH HOMIES IN THE HOUSE' and '[elvis]THANKYOU VERY MUCH[/elvis], GOD SAVE THE QUEEN' at the end.

I received no applause.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 19:43   #43
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
you could take it along similar lines to 'do you prefer becks or stella?'
What, "Neither, they've both abominations unto the lord"?
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 19:45   #44
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Added another green blob to Templar.

He's got good potential, not afraid to stand up for himself like some of the spineless posters we get coming over here. That's how he's earned the green.
Sunday8pm stood up for himself. Posting tripe shouldn't be considered admirable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Bullying people off this forum shouldn't be acceptable, and I would like to think that the alright people on here agree.
It short circuits a process which will inevitable end in them either leaving anyway or being banned. Even our more idiotic denizens type with some actual English grammar in mind, unlike the example displayed in this thread.
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 19:49   #45
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
I've been through periods of heavy stonage and periods of heavy drinkage.
Getting stoned a lot just made me apathetic and unwilling to do anything, least of all socialising. Whereas getting pissed regularly just made me lose cash.

So getting pissed ftw in my opinion.
Yeah, heavy stonage is just as bad as heavy drinkage. You end up completly ****ed up and weird either way.. and it ain't enjoyable.

Light stonage, followed by light drinkage is my utter favourite.

Smoking after drinking any alchol doesn't work though

... and the penalties for narcotics combined with the prices here in Norway makes me stay away bloody country!
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 20:07   #46
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

i love a few bongs or a nice spliff to be honest. im no reeeealy heavy smoker, but its all good in my opinion :P
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 00:52   #47
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
the only tripe found in here is peeps who are put on a pedestool betemselves ...and guess what u can the f**k of them or we'll kick the crap outta u til u do come down
Please don't be so angry. It has been conclusively proven to give you high blood pressure and result in a decrease in lifespan
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 00:52   #48
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
What players?
Don't be hating the players Nadar.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 00:56   #49
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Maybe you can kick the crap out of the devil when you're there ? That'll bring him down that's for sure.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 00:58   #50
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

I don't think he's into friendly greetings to be honest, you could try your luck I suppose.