User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Mar 2006, 22:42   #1
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough
I have no money

For the next 2 weeks I have ~ £10 to live off. I need to feed myself and pay for public transport.

This is a problem.

I have a few dvds I could sell off and the odd CD but not much. I basically need a way to get my hands on about £50 asap.

Can anyone think of a way to do this?

Please no comments like "prostitution, drugs", loans are not an option I am in serious financial trouble and am trying to get as much help as posible for ideas to tide myself over till the end of the month.

Any help you can think of is greatly apreciated. Short of that please feel free to donate to my paypal - [email protected]

Marv

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.

Last edited by Marv; 18 Mar 2006 at 22:50.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2006, 22:45   #2
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Re: I have no money

work ?
Unread 18 Mar 2006, 22:48   #3
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

I am at uni. A job is not achievable due to the hours i have to be in uni. Turst me ive tired :-(

I'm looking for something that can make me cash quickly really.

Being a musician is great but bloody hell it ****s you over financially and the hours you work :-(

Unread 18 Mar 2006, 22:58   #4
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
I am at uni. A job is not achievable due to the hours i have to be in uni. Turst me ive tired :-(

I'm looking for something that can make me cash quickly really.

Being a musician is great but bloody hell it ****s you over financially and the hours you work :-(
Borrow some money from a close friend. And never spend all your money again.
Unread 18 Mar 2006, 23:03   #5
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

get a ****ing saturday job you ****ing clown.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2006, 23:36   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The main categories are going to be work, borrowing & selling things you own.

From the former if you need money quickly then you're going to want some sort of cash in hand. Ask around if there's anyone who wants some tech support for a few hours (e.g. I earnt £50 on Thursday by simplying fixing someone's wireless network). Failing that, see if anyone needs casual labouring. Ask at the uni pubs/clubs if they need anyone to flyer - an easy way to make a few quid. You say you're a musician, can't you try busking or something?

In terms of loans, you say it's not an option but why not? If you've run out of people to ask then try your bank. Ask for an overdraft extension, or a credit limit extension on any credit card. Failing this if you have a cheque guarantee card and a chequebook you can simply write a guaranteed cheque to a friend (which will incur bank charges admittedly) or go to one of those "cash til payday" places.

As for selling things, don't discount what you might have. If you can't outright sell somethings you could always try pawning them (this is expensive though, so depends on how desperate you are). Selling to friends is probably the easiest way to deal with things quickly although you can always try evil places like cash convertors.

Personally I would say that if you can't easily work then borrowing is going to be the way to go. There's a whole myriad of ways of borrowing and no doubt one will be semi-suitable for you.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2006, 23:37   #7
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Get paid to do a medical trial.

I hear the risk of ending up in intensive care is pretty small.
Unread 18 Mar 2006, 23:42   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In all seriousness you could become a sperm donor, I hear you get a small amount of money per visit.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2006, 01:18   #9
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Can you teach music to people? A fair few students seem to make a bit of money doing that to either fellow students or children of rich locals.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2006, 01:37   #10
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Asked your parents?
Been to speak to your bank?
Do you really have to use public transport? If not walk.
£10 can buy you plenty of food from asda for 2 weeks, just be smart and eat shite.
Ask for some money off your friends?
Busk?
Go for a walk on a friday/sat night about 3am and see how much money you will find on the floor.
Speak to your university, at mine they have emergency loans, I used one of those, speak to them, either them or the union can help you out.
Unread 19 Mar 2006, 02:02   #11
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all

Ask family and friends if they need something fixed/painted/done. Maw someones lawn, wash a car, get groceries for a senior in exchange for food. You don't need to ask money every time, ask for food.
Try to eat at your friends/parents a couple of nights.
Play music in a bar.

Although you don't have any money now, for the future:
Try buying and selling on e-bay.
Try to buy something cheap en masse and resell it to friends, I usually buy useless stuff if I find it funny, people usually do.
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2006, 04:44   #12
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

how tall are you?
Unread 19 Mar 2006, 07:26   #13
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
how tall are you?
(since I can't posrep

I expected something like this but it still made me giggle to read it
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 19 Mar 2006, 11:16   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Write up a charity collection page on your computer for some half-assed cause (I always like the concept of a 50 mile walk for charity), print it out, using your last ten euro get it done up on the right kind of paper at some print-shop or something, then collect money around your local area and use it yourself. If you have some sort of conscience and you're worried about being an evil asshole once you get money again donate the amount of money you gained to a charity. Win-win situation.
Unread 19 Mar 2006, 12:46   #15
Marv
Jazz Man

Thanks guys you've shed some light :-)

Thanks a lot :-)

xx

Unread 19 Mar 2006, 13:00   #16
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Do you have a cheque guarantee card and chequebook?

(and some proof of address and identity)

Just go into any of those places that say "We cash cheques!"

You can write a cheque up to the amount on your cheque guarantee card and they'll give you cash in return for it (without any kind of charges from your bank, as long as you pay it back eventually).

It's good for short-term cash needs, but don't rely on it.
Unread 19 Mar 2006, 16:24   #17
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
how tall are you?
Im so disappointed this post was made before i could say "If youre athletic build and over 6'2 , PM Yahwe and he can probably sort you out".
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 03:26   #18
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
In all seriousness you could become a sperm donor, I hear you get a small amount of money per visit.

Damn it this was gonna be my suggestion.

(i dont know how to go about it tho ... Does anybody here?)

Alternatively do a police line up (i hear they pay a small amount of money) ... again i dont know how to get involved in this so ...
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 03:37   #19
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i'll pay for sperm donations*

*height conditions apply
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 03:41   #20
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Your sort disgust me!
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 03:47   #21
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Your sort disgust me!
the short disgust me as well

the short are against god and against jesus!

We agree on that
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 03:50   #22
Dace
so f*cking zen

The expression is "against God and against the Bible" ... get it right you homo!
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 03:57   #23
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
The expression is "against God and against the Bible" ... get it right you homo!
the bible was written by homo-fags.

at least jesus was always a giver
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 05:39   #24
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

You're both going to Hell.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 06:07   #25
_RATM_
Loves you with mouth

_RATM_ is infamous around these parts_RATM_ is infamous around these parts

All over campus here in Ottawa there are proposals to be a guinnee pig or to fill out a servey. Sure it doesn't pay much but If you participate in a bunch of them you could probably muster up enough to eat properly at the very least.
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 07:41   #26
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _RATM_
All over campus here in Ottawa there are proposals to be a guinnee pig or to fill out a servey. Sure it doesn't pay much but If you participate in a bunch of them you could probably muster up enough to eat properly at the very least.
Yeah I got a couple of hundred quid for a scrape of muscle taken out of my leg
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 07:42   #27
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

the important question here is if you have your strong beliefs.
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 08:44   #28
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 09:56   #29
Marv
Jazz Man

Quote:
how tall are you?
About 6'1 - 6'2.

Why?

Unread 20 Mar 2006, 10:06   #30
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
Why?
Oh dear.
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 10:16   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
Unfortunately it appears that some people just want more and more.
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 10:18   #32
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Unfortunately it appears that some people just want more and more.
ah you see it's freedom and love, that's what he's looking for
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 13:39   #33
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
Get paid to do a medical trial.

I hear the risk of ending up in intensive care is pretty small.
I was about to suggest the same kinda thing yeah..
Testing new medicines, the risk of getting in serious trouble is slim and they often use placebo's on 50% of the testgroup

It pays quite good, i might also try it in the future
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 13:43   #34
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Stealing food can't be too hard either for a bright student such as yourself
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 13:50   #35
Alessio
deserves a medal

Or ask your parents/friends for some food.. If you ask for bread and water kindly enough you might get some crisps instead!
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 14:02   #36
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's perfectly possible to live on £10 for 2 weeks as long as your rent/bills don't need immediate attention and you have running water.

Just buy cheap bread, baked beans and something else ridiculously cheap (instant noodles for 17p ), drink nothing but water, and don't go out. If this £50 figure wasn't for something critical and you don't have transport costs (note: bus passes can be used long after their expiry dates) then you can just be really bored for a while.

oh, and i've done this and continued to smoke also
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 14:03   #37
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

is there a netto near you?
£10 can last you a month.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 14:26   #38
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

in manchester we have "quality save"
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 15:04   #39
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
in manchester we have "quality save"
interesting...
I don't think I've ever lived anywhere with this many Tesco's! There seems to be a massive one on every corner and a couple of smaller ones down every street. Where are the Asda, Morrisons, Sainsburys, Somerfields and Co-ops?
There's an Aldi in Didsbury tho...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 16:00   #40
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

quality save (equivalent to netto as far as i can make out) is in piccadilly. There are a couple of somerfields dotted around withington/burnage, a big asda just to the west of the universities area, you've probably gone past it while driving about.

There's a big sainsbury's in fallowfield as well. I don't know about a Morrisons, but there are a few co ops about too.

The problem is probably you living in Didsbury, you rich git.
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 16:41   #41
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about

get some rich kids and teach music to then, can you play a guitar and sing? Then go to a bar e play on a friday and saturday, here i can get around U$$50,00 for a night.
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 16:43   #42
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Spit
I have £80 worth of 1p and 2ps.
The effort of holding onto those, sorting them and then bringing them to the bank is probably not worth it for that reward.
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 16:46   #43
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Get your overdraft limit raised, it isnt difficult.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 16:49   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

Call yourself gordon ross and start lessons on how to be good at the internet for 20 quid an hour
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 18:34   #45
Kaisto
Don't ask, I don't know

Kaisto is an unknown quantity at this point

Go stand on the corner, someone might pay you to go away
Kaisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 19:03   #46
_RATM_
Loves you with mouth

_RATM_ is infamous around these parts_RATM_ is infamous around these parts

You can make money panhandling if you haven`t shaved for a week and you have ugly clothes.

Make a funny sign, like "hungry hungry hobo"; apparently people like witty signs and give money to them.

Also, go to a popular soup, and eat horrible food they give to the homeless, remember not to shave.

My God, 10 pounds would last months!
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 23:10   #47
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In the US they will pay you to donate blood. The amount depends on the rarity of your blood type.
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 23:39   #48
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

They don't pay in the UK.

Not giving money for blood donations is attributed to the slower spread of HIV/AIDS in the UK compared to America .
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 00:48   #49
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

People obviously starve to death before they can pass it on.
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 01:22   #50
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
People obviously starve to death before they can pass it on.

pwned