User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 20 Sep 2012, 18:46   #1
Firebird

Well done Ult

Well done for the round win guys.
Unread 20 Sep 2012, 19:24   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Well done Ult

None of their previous 5 wins made me feel like I do now: that they did not actually win this round, it's the other alliances that lost it. Lesson learnt, hopefully: you can't bully Apprime into doing what you want them to. But probably not.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 20 Sep 2012 at 19:56.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2012, 19:44   #3
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
None of their previous 5 wins made me feel like I do now: that they did not actually win this round, it's the other alliances that lost it. lesson learnt, hopefully: you can't bully Apprime into doing what you want them to. But probably not.
lessons learnt in the PA community? seems pretty far fetched.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2012, 20:31   #4
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Can someone tell those of us without any friends who's been hitting ult and app respectively over the last few nights, thanks.
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2012, 20:34   #5
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
None of their previous 5 wins made me feel like I do now: that they did not actually win this round, it's the other alliances that lost it. Lesson learnt, hopefully: you can't bully Apprime into doing what you want them to. But probably not.

I think that has been the case for the last 3 rounds at least now though, so no nobody learns, everyone is too deluded to their own chances of winning rather than just ensuring someone else other than Ultores wins and breaking the streak.

Seeing as HC's dont really change all that often though i cannot see anything happening in the future apart from Ultores wins.

- They have lead from the start and held on to win

- They have kept pace with a decent rival for 800 ticks and then pulled away

- They have been smashed down for 700 odd ticks and still come back and won the round

I think this basically show they can do it anyway they want, you can only beat what is put in front of you and they have done that time and time again

Congratulations Ultores, another round you shouldnt have won but will do so now at a canter....
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2012, 20:38   #6
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I think that ...
You think too much

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2012, 20:51   #7
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Too many people with no clue
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2012, 20:58   #8
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 20 Sep 2012, 21:19   #9
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

[21:08] <agar3ss> they dont want to turn on apprime
[21:08] <agar3ss> sorry
[21:08] <Forest> y?
[21:08] <Forest> you know app are planning to hit you right?
[21:09] <agar3ss> cause they stood by us the past few rounds and all through this one
[21:09] <Forest> so u give them the win?
[21:09] <agar3ss> we can outroid them
[21:09] <agar3ss> but if they win
[21:09] <agar3ss> no one seems to mind
Unread 20 Sep 2012, 21:29   #10
Forest

Quote:
This isn't quite true.

The fact is, I personally did everything I could to have ult/app attack and fight. They weren't interested, app laughing that they couldn't lose and ult saying they were happy for app to win.

A block was put together, in fairly quick time. Originally it was to take down Ult but fairly quickly it became obvious that as app had been supporting Ult for rounds, that it would be much more fun to take down app and give ult the win.

Ult win because we gave it to them, had we decided to let app win then it would be Ult getting hit hard now.

App claim they don't care and will keep saying it over till people believe it, but I have a fair few pm's from app complaining

Nice to see them whine
Unread 20 Sep 2012, 21:52   #11
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

There were certainly people in Ult who wanted to hit Apprime, but you're right, there were a lot of us who would have preferred to see them win, despite our fairly antagonistic history with them. As it is that stance seems to have worked out pretty well, although I wouldn't say the round is over quite yet.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2012, 21:59   #12
Forest

And already, we see a ult/app nap in place for next round

Between them they have 116 planets out of a total universe of 870.
And we know how they keep telling us they are better players, or at least more active.

Then they wonder why blocks pop up?
Unread 20 Sep 2012, 22:11   #13
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
The fact is, I personally did everything I could to have ult/app attack and fight. They weren't interested, app laughing that they couldn't lose and ult saying they were happy for app to win.

A block was put together, in fairly quick time. Originally it was to take down Ult but fairly quickly it became obvious that as app had been supporting Ult for rounds, that it would be much more fun to take down app and give ult the win.

Ult win because we gave it to them, had we decided to let app win then it would be Ult getting hit hard now.

App claim they don't care and will keep saying it over till people believe it, but I have a fair few pm's from app complaining
If Apprime cared that much they'd have caved by now. They could've had it easy, hitting Ultores along with the rest of the universe. Instead they stood their ground. What does that tell you?

Of course, things are never quite that simple. If Apprime had chosen that initially easy path, then idiot block would've switched sides after a week or so, and hit Apprime with Ultores, as opposed to without. Not an improvement, but I'm sure I don't need to explain that to a mastermind such as yourself.

Amusingly, Apprime was just about coming around to the notion that they could win the round. Play the politics just right, and maybe, just maybe... Alas, then the block came up with their retarded strategy of "we will hit you until you join us" and since then I've not seen a single Apprime member opine that perhaps, yes, they were right all along, Apprime should hit Ultores.

As for Apprime members complaining... You'll have to excuse me, half of what you say I don't believe, and the other half I disregard as incorrect. In the last few days I've seen you made several statements about Apprime's motivations and intentions that were either wrong or plain lies. The belief that attacking someone is going to motivate them to join you is an example of the former. Your claim that Apprime was going around asking for NAPs so they could hit Ultores would be a clear example of the latter.
Unread 20 Sep 2012, 22:15   #14
Firebird

Forest you do speak some utter crap, no more than 24hrs ago you were pming whining that we are not going to hit ULT and that you will decide who wins.
I told you then that ULT will win and you said "We will decide not you" well I told you then that ULT have won. Pull your head out of your ass. your block is landing is attacking App due to you having no balls to hit ULT and I will say it for the last time,

APP DO NOT CARE ABOUT WINNING. (if there is a single person whining to you please feel free to let me know who said person is so I can remove said person from Appprime).
Unread 20 Sep 2012, 22:18   #15
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
And already, we see a ult/app nap in place for next round

Between them they have 116 planets out of a total universe of 870.
And we know how they keep telling us they are better players, or at least more active.

Then they wonder why blocks pop up?
Two alliances that don't have to worry about the other creating a megablock to roid them dry in a week. Why on earth they would stick together, as opposed to joining the backstabbing ****s that the last 5 days have shown make up the vast majority in the PA political landscape, is something I will never understand. Fortunately, the last 6 rounds have shown that no one else does either.

P.S. In case anyone had any doubts, there is no Ultores and Apprime have no NAP "in place for next round". That's just another example of Forest feeling unconstrained by insignificant things like "truth".
Unread 20 Sep 2012, 22:28   #16
Forest

Quote:
If Apprime cared that much they'd have caved by now. They could've had it easy, hitting Ultores along with the rest of the universe. Instead they stood their ground. What does that tell you?
It tells me they consider App/Ult one and the same.

Quote:
Of course, things are never quite that simple. If Apprime had chosen that initially easy path, then idiot block would've switched sides after a week or so, and hit Apprime with Ultores, as opposed to without. Not an improvement, but I'm sure I don't need to explain that to a mastermind such as yourself.
Depends on the blocks aims

Quote:
Amusingly, Apprime was just about coming around to the notion that they could win the round. Play the politics just right, and maybe, just maybe... Alas, then the block came up with their retarded strategy of "we will hit you until you join us" and since then I've not seen a single Apprime member opine that perhaps, yes, they were right all along, Apprime should hit Ultores.
There was NO 'we will hit you if you don't join us. I know, I had the conversations. We asked if they would join, they said no. Ult stated clearly they don't mind app winning because they supported us in previous rounds and this one.
We then decided that we would hit app.

At no point did I say we would hit app if they didn't help

Quote:
As for Apprime members complaining... You'll have to excuse me, half of what you say I don't believe, and the other half I disregard as incorrect. In the last few days I've seen you made several statements about Apprime's motivations and intentions that were either wrong or plain lies. The belief that attacking someone is going to motivate them to join you is an example of the former. Your claim that Apprime was going around asking for NAPs so they could hit Ultores would be a clear example of the latter.
Apprime HC spoke with our block about the potential for us to nap app, IF app were to launch on Ult.
The same Apprime hc did so without being approached and of his own free will.
We said we would still hit app that night.

I don't care if you believe me or not, that is the fact of the matter.

And complaining? I have a whole host of logs comprising of 'why are you hitting us, we dont care etc etc'. Yet they keep pm'ing it and clearly do care.

Another fact, it was less than 5 days ago Cardi was boasting that 'app have won already' and that 'app can't be touched'.

Cardi actually made this very personal and he has now found out that he can bully and insult his way through pa, but sooner or later, someone bigger and badder is going to come along and teach him a lesson.

And just incase there is any doubt, I am not playing anymore but if I was to get even one sms telling me app/ult are avoiding each other next round, I would come straight back and spank him again.
Unread 20 Sep 2012, 22:29   #17
Forest

Quote:

P.S. In case anyone had any doubts, there is no Ultores and Apprime have no NAP "in place for next round". That's just another example of Forest feeling unconstrained by insignificant things like "truth".
<Hunt3r> good so you know what we will do next round?
<Hunt3r> nap ult pre round pal
<Hunt3r> do what you want
Unread 20 Sep 2012, 22:32   #18
Mzyxptlk
mz.

I can't type very well when I'm doubled over with laughter. Back later.
Unread 20 Sep 2012, 23:45   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's pretty great that Forest has managed to go from being a laughing stock when the community had 100,000 planets to being a laughing stock when it has 800 planets.

Now that, my friends, is consistency.
Unread 20 Sep 2012, 23:47   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Cardi actually made this very personal and he has now found out that he can bully and insult his way through pa, but sooner or later, someone bigger and badder is going to come along and teach him a lesson.
You have mental issues. Seek help.
Unread 21 Sep 2012, 02:36   #21
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
APP DO NOT CARE ABOUT WINNING.
Why?
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2012, 05:52   #22
Forest

Ahh JonnyBGood resorting to playground insults when the community had 100k planets, and now with 800 planets.

Now that, my friends, is irony.
Unread 21 Sep 2012, 07:04   #23
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

its amusing to read that ultores is really just one of the luckiest alliances in pa history, since they have constantly been able to win just due to other alliances letting them to win.. its like there is no skill (or whatever you call it in this game) involved at all..

bring 6/6 home!
Unread 21 Sep 2012, 07:53   #24
Firebird

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil View Post
Why?
App no longer bother with trying to win PA, it is more like we play out of habbit.
Unread 21 Sep 2012, 08:11   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Ahh JonnyBGood resorting to playground insults when the community had 100k planets, and now with 800 planets.

No Forest, you are the man. Let nobody tell you otherwise! When men hear of your accomplishments their knees tremble and women go wet. You are the greatest, truly!
Unread 21 Sep 2012, 08:34   #26
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

consistency.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
No Forest, you are the man. Let nobody tell you otherwise! When men hear of your accomplishments their knees tremble and women go wet. You are the greatest, truly!
Irony.

I've tried to make it simple and comparable for you also forest, by puting it next to eachother in the same post.
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2012, 09:55   #27
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

so basicly we are just the best ever? As pa is now there is only 1 way to play for app and ult, nap eachother and wait for the block to hit either 1 of em. It's always the same crappy alliances working together and you ain't improving at all. In the end you have to settle with either app or ult winning cause you cant take out both.

Gl in the future with fighting for allyrank 3, that is untill either app or ult really cba to play the same rounds over and over

and calm down.
Unread 21 Sep 2012, 12:08   #28
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Forest please nap us! Please
Unread 21 Sep 2012, 12:10   #29
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Forest is deciding who wins! He also decided that his ally is shit and needs to be roided and all! He is the man!
20:13 Forest• anything can and will change, i have full control over the block
Unread 21 Sep 2012, 12:35   #30
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
so basicly we are just the best ever? As pa is now there is only 1 way to play for app and ult, nap eachother and wait for the block to hit either 1 of em. It's always the same crappy alliances working together and you ain't improving at all. In the end you have to settle with either app or ult winning cause you cant take out both.

Gl in the future with fighting for allyrank 3, that is untill either app or ult really cba to play the same rounds over and over

and calm down.
Enjoy playing this way in this decreasing playerbase.
(not like it has affected it)
As for only 1 way to beat app and ult is a retarded comment.
Ultores is an alliances filled with skilled players that cooperate and do things on their own initiative.
Apprime on the other hand is only a troll alliance that tries to unbalance the game further.
Used to be decent, can't say that for the last 3 years.

So how long will this game last? To the point where it's just app and ult left?
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2012, 12:39   #31
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

As i explained a few times to ct hcs when we are hit by most alliances in uni for most of round you expect us to backstab the only ally that stood by us? Right!
Unread 21 Sep 2012, 12:51   #32
TheoDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
As i explained a few times to ct hcs when we are hit by most alliances in uni for most of round you expect us to backstab the only ally that stood by us? Right!
I've stated for the last 3 years. And your explanations are just bullshit excuses... Care to say otherwise?

"Only alliance that stood by us"
What does that mean in this game?
I would rather see you reformulated that sentence into: "Only alliance we stood by."

See the difference in the logic?

Ultores are good enough players to handle their own play. And have been for the last 5 rounds. Apprime is an alliance like FOCKERS, just with a bit higher memberbase and VNC.
Unread 21 Sep 2012, 12:57   #33
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
I've stated for the last 3 years. And your explanations are just bullshit excuses... Care to say otherwise?

"Only alliance that stood by us"
What does that mean in this game?
I would rather see you reformulated that sentence into: "Only alliance we stood by."

See the difference in the logic?

Ultores are good enough players to handle their own play. And have been for the last 5 rounds. Apprime is an alliance like FOCKERS, just with a bit higher memberbase and VNC.
Trolling pal?

Clearly you have no clue what happened this round you can check the stats at the end of round and you will see.
Unread 21 Sep 2012, 12:59   #34
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

LOL
I always thought TheoDD was a VNC account :s
funny to see him talk about it!
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2012, 13:00   #35
TheoDD

Quote:
Trolling pal?

Clearly you have no clue what happened this round you can check the stats at the end of round and you will see.
and that was what it took to make your delusional mind to come with a mindless comment.

I have more idea than you think Like how you whined over and over...
Unread 21 Sep 2012, 13:02   #36
TheoDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
LOL
I always thought TheoDD was a VNC account :s
funny to see him talk about it!
says how much you know.
Unread 21 Sep 2012, 13:14   #37
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:
and that was what it took to make your delusional mind to come with a mindless comment.

I have more idea than you think Like how you whined over and over...
Yes and i begged forest for nap!
Unread 21 Sep 2012, 13:17   #38
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
ODDR stood by you too.

Imho, the anti hr/dftkw/apprime/ult/xvx has itself to blame by going after App firsth.
ODDR was urging everyone to go after ult firsth.
Im sure HaveN regretted targetting App before they launched.
dS/ND got themself to blame, their members in 6:6 made sure that no one landed any ult/app in there. Kind of funny both shaz and hut are leaving u both next round.
I have to congratulate CT for their round, even though maybe the memberbase being weaker than earlier they stood out as the best allie beside ult/app.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2012, 13:19   #39
TheoDD

Quote:
Yes and i begged forest for nap!
Why did you think i was referring to Forest?
Did i mention him?
Unread 21 Sep 2012, 13:21   #40
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
ODDR stood by you too.

Imho, the anti hr/dftkw/apprime/ult/xvx has itself to blame by going after App firsth.
ODDR was urging everyone to go after ult firsth.
Im sure HaveN regretted targetting App before they launched.
dS/ND got themself to blame, their members in 6:6 made sure that no one landed any ult/app in there. Kind of funny both shaz and hut are leaving u both next round.
I have to congratulate CT for their round, even though maybe the memberbase being weaker than earlier they stood out as the best allie beside ult/app.
"Congrats, you were the best alliance out of the bad ones this round"
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2012, 13:27   #41
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

How do you kill that which has no life?
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2012, 13:40   #42
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

kill that which gives it existence
Unread 21 Sep 2012, 13:44   #43
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

The internets?
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2012, 13:54   #44
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
"Congrats, you were the best alliance out of the bad ones this round"
They were the only alliance that any sense at all with what they did politicaly beside ult/oddr/dftkw.

Unread 21 Sep 2012, 14:12   #45
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

this thread is even funnier than the usual one each round. it has, somehow, managed to have more stupidity and less intellegence. which, to be honest, i did not think was possible.

kudos PA community
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2012, 14:40   #46
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

I don't know what nobody alliance you are part of but as PR i see the need to teach you a little. As it is now we ARE enjoying it in Apprime, we haven't been playing to win for quite alot of rounds now. Hell we repeated this same shit over and over and over but you still don't seem to get it?

When Apprime started playing we encountered the same crap as you can see now, all moronic alliances(?) teamup trying to take Apprime down. After winning all those rounds we grew tired of beating the same block every time even when they had 4 or 5 times the numbers we had. The active part in App left/got kicked etc to create Ult or App_v2 cause they still had the desire to win while the rest (App as it is now) just cba anymore.

Now still nothing has changed. App_v2/Ult keeps winning, all those groups of ppl still keep blocking trying to take em down. ( Prolly best to call them groups instead of alliance cause they really ain't ;p ) Now it's funny that you call us a troll alliance just because we dont help the retarted block this time? It's not thanks to the great skill of Ult that they win every round, last round Haven ****ed up greatly by taking on Apprime with Ult winning as result. What do you all do this time? Gangbang App again, hey look: Ult wins omfg how is this possible?

Let me say it again: We don't carrrrrreeeee if Ult wins, only YOU care. Instead of complaining at us channel that energy into becomming less shit yourself. Don't you think it's funny you need a block to roid Apprime when we ain't even (as you say it) a decent alliance?

Summary!
1) Apprime does not care as we are awesome.
2) You are all shit.
3) Game wont last unless you become less shit and stop bothering (the not even decent alliance) Apprime to hit Ult.

Quote:
Enjoy playing this way in this decreasing playerbase.
(not like it has affected it)
As for only 1 way to beat app and ult is a retarded comment.
Ultores is an alliances filled with skilled players that cooperate and do things on their own initiative.
Apprime on the other hand is only a troll alliance that tries to unbalance the game further.
Used to be decent, can't say that for the last 3 years.

So how long will this game last? To the point where it's just app and ult left?
Unread 21 Sep 2012, 14:57   #47
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Funny Cain, but you did care for the win. Stop that bs right away. You choose not to join in on raping ult, wich ive been trying to tell the other side all week. CT/FAnG/ND should do like app/ult did this round with BPs, putting HCs in bp with each other will be a major change to politics im sure.

Unread 21 Sep 2012, 16:00   #48
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Funny Cain, but you did care for the win. Stop that bs right away. You choose not to join in on raping ult, wich ive been trying to tell the other side all week. CT/FAnG/ND should do like app/ult did this round with BPs, putting HCs in bp with each other will be a major change to politics im sure.
What would that change, and how?
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2012, 16:38   #49
Cain
Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Oh sorry i forgot you were a member of Apprime who knew what we were doing this round... or wait ah man you ain't? That might explain your retarded claim. Maybe if we were planning on winning we would have hit Ult but we do n......... do i actually have to say it AGAIN?

seriously you ppl need to go buy some glasses, like this it isn't working
Unread 21 Sep 2012, 17:27   #50
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Didn't Butch3r get rejected from Apprime this round?
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote