User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Jun 2010, 12:42   #1
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light
Ingame Bcalcs

not a big thing and wont change gameplay in any possible way.. however as this is a suggestion forum then i guess im in the right place..

would it please be possible to add a feature to ingame bcalcs dropdown menu to have an option to choose "select all calcs" added? would like to see the option to remove the saved calcs more easily and with the "select all calcs" option u could first click on it, all calcs are selected and marked as red, and now player has a choise to unclick the desired ones and just delete all other scans at once.

its not a big problem or nething, but it seems to me that its not hard to add such thing and it would make things just a bit easier for me at least (others might not have that problem at all :P, just that i deleted all the calcs 5mins ago and they were from pt320 something.. and as i also DC in ally then i had like hundreds of em or so)

cheers, dont b bad if i wasted ure time now cos u read it
Unread 23 Jun 2010, 13:33   #2
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about
Re: Ingame Bcalcs

I agree with neroon, such a feature would be quite useful. I can never be bothered to click all the calcs one by one really but would often like to get rid of the outdated ones.
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote