User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 19 Nov 2010, 13:12   #1
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Ascendancy

so what do i hear now? Ascendancy wants to bring home the 'biggest bully of the round' award? Must be after declaring war on the horde...

lmfao... all this bs about how imperia is walking away from their public duty and you guys decide to war the 9th(!!!!) alliance out there?

wow really admirable...

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Unread 19 Nov 2010, 13:14   #2
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ascendancy

Have they actually declared war on The Horde, or did you just lose a few more roids than usual last night?
Unread 19 Nov 2010, 13:18   #3
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
Have they actually declared war on The Horde, or did you just lose a few more roids than usual last night?
I am not part of the horde fyi. and apparently they did declare war on the horde.

Unread 19 Nov 2010, 13:29   #4
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

With our diffuse HC when U say 'they did declare war' you mean one person changed our relations.
Just a natural reaction to a gradual increase in attack and counter over the last few days; as noob bashing it is pretty disgraceful but we would not be in the position of having to bottom feed if any other ppl would sensibly support us in hitting up!
Unread 19 Nov 2010, 13:35   #5
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
I am not part of the horde fyi. and apparently they did declare war on the horde.
Apologies!
Unread 19 Nov 2010, 13:45   #6
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Quote:
so what do i hear now? Ascendancy wants to bring home the 'biggest bully of the round' award? Must be after declaring war on the horde...

lmfao... all this bs about how imperia is walking away from their public duty and you guys decide to war the 9th(!!!!) alliance out there?

wow really admirable...
Didn't you and APP teamup to hit DLR a 25 man alliance?

And why should Asc follow their "public duty" when no one else seems too.
Unread 19 Nov 2010, 13:55   #7
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

We declared war on The Horde because they roided our beloved Raging-Retard. Obviously, we could not let such an insult go un-punished!
Unread 19 Nov 2010, 14:00   #8
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Strider View Post
Didn't you and APP teamup to hit DLR a 25 man alliance?

And why should Asc follow their "public duty" when no one else seems too.
and with 'you' you mean Imperia who i am also not part of?

Unread 19 Nov 2010, 14:04   #9
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You know what the worst thing is? I think we're losing.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 19 Nov 2010, 14:15   #10
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

Influence please state your alliance affliation to help alleviate all the confusion about what we're able to troll you for!

Round 13 - Angels - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 21
Round 16 - Ascendancy - when im gd im not gd of when im bad i suck - Rank 56
Round 28 - Ascendancy - The Olympic Glory of Michael Phelps - Rank 21
Round 38 - [NFI] - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 30
Round 39 - Imperia - Purdue of Boilermakers - Rank 59
Round 40 - xVx - An Shi Rebellion of the Tang Dynasty - Rank 2

I'll always give you a hand.
Unread 19 Nov 2010, 14:20   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This thread is dumb. And I don't mean "you're mistaken" dumb or even "american trying to find mozambique on an atlas" dumb. This is more like "they'd have put me up for the darwin awards but nobody would have believed it actually happened" dumb.
Unread 19 Nov 2010, 14:25   #12
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

I think we should start lolwaving Influence.. or FC him.. or something.

I wonder where you lost your brain when you can´t see this round is over and we´re simply bored. I´m pretty sure we´re on equal level with the horde anyway, considerung at least half of Asc is in idle mode and hardly playing.
Unread 19 Nov 2010, 14:39   #13
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future

I had 12 hours of consecutive launches on Wed. Four waves from Imp, then the double team continued from App (Which is shit enough in itself, but that's another story). On the very last tick I had an additional opportunistic wave from The Horde, and I ran out of def.

I feel this travesty has damaged my reputation irreparably. The stress has resulted in significant hair loss and I have nothing left to do but attempt to hold back the tears by continually launching on Horde planets. I live in hope that one day my alliance will believe in me once more, and let me join IRC without the echos of "Hahahahahaha you got roided by Horde" ringing around the channel.
Unread 19 Nov 2010, 14:44   #14
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging.Retard View Post
I live in hope that one day my alliance will believe in me once more, and let me join IRC without the echos of "Hahahahahaha you got roided by Horde" ringing around the channel.

I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself!
Unread 19 Nov 2010, 14:45   #15
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by rUl3r View Post
I think we should start lolwaving Influence.. or FC him.. or something.

I wonder where you lost your brain when you can´t see this round is over and we´re simply bored. I´m pretty sure we´re on equal level with the horde anyway, considerung at least half of Asc is in idle mode and hardly playing.
Maybe you guys should idd, maybe you all can grow your e-penis a bit if you actually succeed in it, which i doubt.

Unread 19 Nov 2010, 14:49   #16
rUl3r

Bravery: 4.38 | Roids: 96 | XP: 420 | Score: 25200

Sorry, your planet of fail is too small for a decent e-penis growth. Try again next round.
Unread 19 Nov 2010, 14:50   #17
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging.Retard View Post
I feel this travesty has damaged my reputation irreparably. The stress has resulted in significant hair loss and I have nothing left to do but attempt to hold back the tears by continually launching on Horde planets. I live in hope that one day my alliance will believe in me once more, and let me join IRC without the echos of "Hahahahahaha you got roided by Horde" ringing around the channel.
The hairloss is due to old age and has been happening for ages!
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Unread 19 Nov 2010, 15:20   #18
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by rUl3r View Post
Bravery: 4.38 | Roids: 96 | XP: 420 | Score: 25200

Sorry, your planet of fail is too small for a decent e-penis growth. Try again next round.
.cookie rUlEr for finally finding out how the bot works

Unread 19 Nov 2010, 15:31   #19
rUl3r

Quote:
.cookie rUlEr for finally finding out how the bot works
I´m not quite sure but I think I´ve got more experiecne than you. Also, learn to spell my name, thanks.
Unread 19 Nov 2010, 16:49   #20
VampiriA
Retired

VampiriA is on a distinguished road

Quote:
and with 'you' you mean Imperia who i am also not part of?
LOLZ0rsss

Apprime supreme hc, above MaxMilliaN
Unread 19 Nov 2010, 16:58   #21
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Boring round entertainment. We tried fighting App, but it's fairly obvious we can't do it alone. Most people quit, the few people who are still active and needs something to do.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Unread 19 Nov 2010, 17:19   #22
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by raging.retard View Post
the stress has resulted in significant hair loss...
lollyroffle
Unread 19 Nov 2010, 23:06   #23
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

I'm not doing so bad myself
Unread 20 Nov 2010, 06:37   #24
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

I still can't believe I actually paid for this shit.

Even as a half-assed support planet, I want to gouge my eyes out.

Oh, and Ascendancy plays the game for their own amusement, not yours. Apparently The Horde didn't get the memo.

Viva RR|Away!!

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 20 Nov 2010, 11:25   #25
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

may as well liven the round up for ourselves as imperia seems quite happy to ride the shitstorm of boredom to the end ...and the 160k spiders stolen can always come in handy

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Unread 20 Nov 2010, 12:21   #26
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Rubbish thread, must do better please.