User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 16 May 2017, 17:47   #1
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
R72 discussion thread

The pre summer round, usualy not anyones favourite.
Apprime/BF/KittenZ going FTW, while Ultores is taking a relaxed round?
Faceless/Norsemen taking a break?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2017, 19:00   #2
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice
Re: R72 - Flame/Whine/Brag thread

Black-Flag is not playing to win, KittenZ have confirmed they will play ftw but they dont think they can beat ultores.
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2017, 21:48   #3
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Who doesn't think so?
Unread 17 May 2017, 04:47   #4
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R72 discussion thread

Everyone not in Kittenz?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2017, 07:12   #5
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adapt View Post
Black-Flag is not playing to win, KittenZ have confirmed they will play ftw but they dont think they can beat ultores.
Hold on a sec -

Black fag are forming as a spin off from fagng and they are playing to lose.....

This game is becoming pathetic

Will anyone try and win?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2017, 08:11   #6
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Maybe we try maybe we don't but I believe if we try very hard we could beat ult but the likely hood of beating ult is unlikely heard app is also playing ftw so doubt we could beat them either but with alot of hope and enthusiasm anything can be possible

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2017, 12:11   #7
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
Who doesn't think so?
Demort
Unread 17 May 2017, 12:45   #8
Ultramar
:)

Ultramar has a spectacular aura aboutUltramar has a spectacular aura aboutUltramar has a spectacular aura about

So were all signing up to lose to Ult again, even though they aren't trying either?

Should be another fun round....
Ultramar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2017, 13:39   #9
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramar
So were all signing up to lose to Ult again, even though they aren't trying either?

Hey man, people only play for fun these days, if they think losing is fun then leave them be
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2017, 15:04   #10
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

No one is really playing to win from the off set (bar Ultores ofc). It's the circumstances during the round that determines whether one competes.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2017, 15:20   #11
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

I fully agree with clouds

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Unread 17 May 2017, 17:50   #12
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Hold on a sec -

Black fag are forming as a spin off from fagng and they are playing to lose.....
Black-Flag is returning not forming, and its nothing to do with fang, and we are not playing to lose we could have our own goals we want to achieve that dont include winning the round?
Unread 17 May 2017, 19:11   #13
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Black-Flag is returning not forming, and its nothing to do with fang, and we are not playing to lose we could have our own goals we want to achieve that dont include winning the round?
Another Joke ally then

Unread 17 May 2017, 19:30   #14
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Quote:
Another Joke ally then
No, an alliance like Faceless would be considered a joke alliance.
Unread 17 May 2017, 20:00   #15
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Another Joke ally then
I'm not sure why you think Black Flag is a joke alliance. We may not be as good as some others, but we always play out our rounds with full activity.
Unread 17 May 2017, 20:03   #16
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Other than the round nelito crashed half your value away in that fleetcatch and the rest of you started to bail out like rats going under water.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2017, 20:04   #17
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
Other than the round nelito crashed half your value away in that fleetcatch and the rest of you started to bail out like rats going under water.
If you're referring to the last round we played, I went mia at tick 200 and Nelito was the last man standing .
Unread 17 May 2017, 20:25   #18
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
Maybe we try maybe we don't but I believe if we try very hard we could beat ult but the likely hood of beating ult is unlikely heard app is also playing ftw so doubt we could beat them either but with alot of hope and enthusiasm anything can be possible

Haha, Apprime is getting closed on rounds they try hard, or is Ace still asleep?
Unread 17 May 2017, 21:12   #19
Turjake

Turjake is an unknown quantity at this point

If ftw is nearby, uncontested, I will grap it by the ... nose.

Last edited by Turjake; 17 May 2017 at 21:19.
Turjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2017, 21:28   #20
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turjake View Post
If ftw is nearby, uncontested, I will grap it by the ... nose.
just the same as every alliance in the top 5
Unread 18 May 2017, 23:27   #21
Ave

I think I will just focus on enjoying the company of my own players, as they are cool and fun non emoing persons that don't cheat. They are mostly mature by their nature and most start to be mature for real aswell :P I am really happy about getting so many old friends going again, not really care what level their effort will be.

Most of them are raised to carry their own game and not be carried by others, more the opposite. I am happy that many of them are also far more better players than I could ever be, if they chose to play serious. They are self taught, specially on the fight spirit and team playing parts and still happy to represent us, due those values of going community and fun first. Respecting the game and opposing players, when its well earned. The ranks follow a good game if they are to come.

The serious times of gaming are over for all/most of us with new priorities including work and families, but we are always up for a fight as much as we have to offer. I have a history of putting the game politics above own alliance benefits or interests, just to keep the fun in the rounds, but I have learned that u gain zero respect or appreciation for doing so, along these epenis growing scorequeens that only stare at the ending ranks, mostly gained by bad politics or "unfair" gameplay. Own members need sometimes a little respect too in terms of rankings for being who they are.

Hence my slight appreciation to Ult for managing it against the odds last round. My slight appreciation for the opposing block aswell for putting up a decent fight and creating some fun. Regardless it required strong numbers to do so. However based on some posts by your (Ult) members, there are a few that are more carried than being as shiny themselves. I rather choose the odds against to get some challenge myself, stopped noob farming long ago to gain ranks, hence I always kept XP as best feature of PA, as it creates healthy challenge. It could need some fixing, but its still by far the best feature in this game along with user friendliness! Sadly not all want to earn their respect. Rather try to achieve their goals with ease.

I have ran in to bad politics, huge blocks, massive cheating, disrespectful behavior and less creative thinking as in competing copies of PA. Hence I haven't really bothered with this game untill now in lack of decent choises. The playerbase has been so rotten, seriously by now, you should go in to yourselves and try create some fun! Seeing how it is currently. Script usage etc. seems commonly approved in this game. I sadly don't think it ends just there either. Maybe there are more grown respect towards eachothers during these 72 rounds played and people have less to prove about their abilities. So I actually expect a lot more healthier and fun community than back in the days.

Some keep the game dead due lowered numbers, but numbers don't determine fun, chess takes only 2 players, to loan a friend of mine.

I admit that my own attitude is rather rotten towards common fellows in here, due past reasons explained above. My apologies for that. But I am just ranting in the end. I don't take things too serious.

To keep on with the appreciation part, good job Venox and Ager3s for impressive dcing last round and atleast p3ng had some nice attacks going on. Also even I keep on dissing Cardi for his obvious past cheating and probably still doing so. I always appreciated his fight spirit to create some battles in game. I fancy also the faceless for fighting on in the game and CBA for making it all happen. I guess there is that soul or souls in all alliances.

I hope for action and political rich game, so me and my companions didn't waste time getting a team up again, apart from the social fun aspect, that they bring on daily basis.

Good luck to all alliances!

Last edited by Ave; 19 May 2017 at 03:43.
Ave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2017, 00:15   #22
Clouds

Did anyone actually read that?
Unread 19 May 2017, 01:20   #23
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Lol, i stopped reading after the 4th line.
Apparently KittenZ is trying their best to be well liked, while the rest of us goes on with our "middle-finger-up" attitude, atleast we keeping it real

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2017, 13:01   #24
Kalie

Kalie is an unknown quantity at this point

FAnG playing ftw!

I am not ViruS Irvine I am the [FAnG]Irvine + [Angels]Irvine

-=Proud to be FAnG=- + -=Proud to be Angels=-
Kalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2017, 17:59   #25
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalie View Post
FAnG playing ftw!
FTN (For the nap) you mean as usually!

We are also!
Unread 20 May 2017, 07:07   #26
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

App to win.

Nothing else matters. I have no time for the rest of the shite that can't be bothered to compete, or claim they are not playing ftw.

Just another reason why I will be playing solo, probably as Xan, and most certainly incredibly lazily.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2017, 15:57   #27
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Offtopic content removed. Stay on topic. Cut the abuse.

Last edited by lokken; 20 May 2017 at 16:05.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2017, 17:41   #28
macen

macen is a glorious beacon of lightmacen is a glorious beacon of lightmacen is a glorious beacon of lightmacen is a glorious beacon of lightmacen is a glorious beacon of lightmacen is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck to all!!

Round 58 44th
Round 64 113th
Round 65 86th
Round 66 98th
Round 92 56th
macen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2017, 22:24   #29
sevenseas

sevenseas has a spectacular aura aboutsevenseas has a spectacular aura about

You dont mean that macen =)

Round 61 BF Member - rank 34
Round 62 BF Officer - Running politics rank 19
Round 63 BF HC - Running politics rank 3
Round 64 BF HC - Running politics rank 23
Round 66 Bows Member - rank 29
Round 68 Ult Member - rank 27
Round 69 App Member - rank 19
Round 70 App HC - rank 2
Round 71 Ult Member - rank 40
Round 73 Ult Member - rank 51
Round 74 Ult Member - rank 57
Round 75 Ult Member - rank 5
sevenseas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2017, 23:00   #30
macen

macen is a glorious beacon of lightmacen is a glorious beacon of lightmacen is a glorious beacon of lightmacen is a glorious beacon of lightmacen is a glorious beacon of lightmacen is a glorious beacon of light

All but you ofc sevenseas. And maybe ReaperSix. lol

Round 58 44th
Round 64 113th
Round 65 86th
Round 66 98th
Round 92 56th
macen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2017, 20:36   #31
Ijrn Bru

Ijrn Bru is an unknown quantity at this point

ITT: People already taking things too seriously and getting offended.

Would LOVE if HCs this game kept things in perspective and have a positive & enjoyable round, with less super-alliances and more all out warfare
Ijrn Bru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2017, 21:02   #32
raysyv85

raysyv85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
hehe. just my thoughts aswell
raysyv85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2017, 21:04   #33
Rio
Denial

Rio is on a distinguished road

Ct ftw!
Rio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2017, 06:42   #34
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

I read all of avengers post it was very informative

EX

Currently

In ODDR Command
Unread 23 May 2017, 14:30   #35
Gabba
Insomnia still alive?

Gabba is an unknown quantity at this point

Would be nice if others could stand up vs ult

ViruS, Fang, Mistu, Insomnia, Destiny, CT, Rock, Urwins, Denial, Apprime, Rainbows, NewDawn, Norse
Gabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2017, 14:42   #36
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabba View Post
Or others could stand up v app?

Same thing right

Unread 23 May 2017, 16:03   #37
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabba
Lead the way then pal, can't expect others to do your bidding in pa
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2017, 19:47   #38
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramar View Post

And another one's gone, and another one's gone...
Unread 23 May 2017, 20:25   #39
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

can we discuss incoming stats already please ?

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2017, 00:03   #40
Legion85

Legion85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Goodluck & have fun in R72.....

Ok thats 1 out of 5 posts (15 roids) XDDD

greetings
Legion
Legion85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2017, 08:49   #41
bitesize

bitesize is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Just alliance them up then!
Simple.

KHPMSBCX
bitesize is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2017, 09:36   #42
reconverse
[...]

reconverse is a jewel in the roughreconverse is a jewel in the roughreconverse is a jewel in the rough

Goodluck, have fun, fly save
Unread 25 May 2017, 06:54   #43
StarlockUV
Vengeance (VGN)

StarlockUV is on a distinguished road

Good luck all

Have A Good One All
StarlockUV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2017, 11:13   #44
Jumper

Jumper is an unknown quantity at this point

^^ so good
Jumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2017, 16:20   #45
Barrack_Obama

Barrack_Obama will become famous soon enoughBarrack_Obama will become famous soon enough

Let the games begin!!!!
Unread 25 May 2017, 16:30   #46
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Go back to Hawaii, Obama!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2017, 18:15   #47
Exor

Exor is an unknown quantity at this point

Ftw
Exor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2017, 18:50   #48
Henkka

Henkka is an unknown quantity at this point

crashes here we come