User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Aug 2005, 22:50   #51
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] league #3 - starts saturday 27th

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Sorry, forgot to predict last 8 matches...haven't had time to even visit the forums for the last 4 days
you've still got more points than me
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 23:05   #52
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
I only just noticed this but I would say that it has been too many. All of the Premiership and SPL with some Division 1 games is okay with then some foreign games pretty much as Ste said earlier. Personally I would be happy with no more than 6-10 per league.
one type of fixture that hasn't been mentioned is internationals...

League #4 will be 100% internationals, part 1 = 3rd Sept, part 2 = 07 Sept.

Now when I'm faced with a huge list of fixtures I go through them quite quickly putting whatever pops into my head, but I suspect others may like to go into more detail.

The point is : I'd quite like to make it a 100 match league but I think most of you would prefer 50-60 with the smaller countries left out?
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 00:14   #53
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Rock bottom!
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 00:32   #54
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
one type of fixture that hasn't been mentioned is internationals...

League #4 will be 100% internationals, part 1 = 3rd Sept, part 2 = 07 Sept.

Now when I'm faced with a huge list of fixtures I go through them quite quickly putting whatever pops into my head, but I suspect others may like to go into more detail.

The point is : I'd quite like to make it a 100 match league but I think most of you would prefer 50-60 with the smaller countries left out?
To be honest 100 seems way too many. I would be happy with just the European and SA qualifiers with some of the bigger friendlie, if there are any this week.
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 00:36   #55
1-X
overtired

The only advantage of 100 is that you really feel the winner has won, if you know what I mean...

There definitely won't be that many; that would be like a month's predicting in 4 days
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 01:41   #56
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Getting the partial figures for people who missed half a league is what takes most of the time.
Somewhere along I missed a league? God only knows how

Signed for [Football] forum ;o
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 22:15   #57
1-X
overtired

Wolves 3-1 QPR

FINAL TABLE [52/52]
Code:
		x	g	b	pts
-------------------------------------------
Phalon		6	23	7	48
Apothos		7	18	6	45
LHC		4	21	7	40
-------------------------------------------
Zharkov		4	22	5	39
JC		6	17	3	38
Ste		4	19	6	37
KoeN		4	18	7	37
------------------------------------ av 35
midge5		2	23	4	33
Androme2	1	23	7	33
roadrunner	5	16	2	33
Deffeh		4	19	1	32
furball -9	5	12	4	31 (adj 37)
Lupin		4	17	0	29
1-X		4	16	1	29
Kurashima	2	21	1	28
Blastoderm	3	16	2	27

Predictor of the Month - August

Code:
		pld	x	g	b	pts	PPG	RTA
---------------------------------------------------------------------
midge5		192	23	75	18	162	0.844	1.087
Zharkov		192	22	74	18	158	0.823	1.084
Apothos		192	23	68	20	157	0.818	1.075
JC		192	28	60	13	157	0.818	1.067
---------------------------------------------------------------------
roadrunner	192	22	70	13	149	0.776	1.026
Lupin		192	19	70	15	142	0.740	0.973
Blastoderm	192	18	68	19	141	0.734	0.983
KoeN		192	18	70	17	141	0.734	0.942
1-X		192	19	75	8	140	0.729	0.944
Deffeh		191	19	72	10	139	0.728	0.941
LHC		161	18	62	15	131	0.814	1.054
furball		183	15	65	18	128	0.699	0.921
Phang		140	12	61	13	110	0.786	0.997
All Systems Go	140	13	53	11	103	0.736	0.939
Ste		138	11	54	15	102	0.739	0.986
Phalon		136	12	57	9	102	0.750	0.981
sniborp		126	14	41	16	99	0.786	1.037
Kurashima	144	8	60	9	93	0.646	0.876
Androme2	106	5	40	15	70	0.660	0.963
SYMM		57	5	16	3	34	0.596	0.635
Dace		26	1	8	4	15	0.577	0.938
sooo....... well done to Phalon for winning league #3

also to midge5 for a jittery POTM

a new league and a new POTM starts later...
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 22:50   #58
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Not bad, just glad the big league isnt included, or i'd be screwed. :)
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 23:04   #59
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X

also to midge5 for a jittery POTM
Already have more to look forward to in the end of season awards than I did last year

and bloody Wolves, two games running a last minute goal ruins me of an exact and seeing as one robbed Cardiff of a win as well it hurt doubly
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 23:05   #60
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
and bloody Wolves, two games running a last minute goal ruins me of an exact and seeing as one robbed Cardiff of a win as well it hurt doubly
oh dear what a pity never mind
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 01:34   #61
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Rock bottom!!!
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote