User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Sep 2003, 04:20   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Frontline Reports pt. II addendum A

So i went out tonight, at 0200 i entered the club and my favourite girl was there, we fooled arround a lot but we didnt snog, more will follow

i think i might be drunk now.
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 04:23   #2
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Re: Frontline Reports pt. II addendum A

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
take 2 valium. They'll tell you.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 04:48   #3
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
So i went out tonight, at 0200 i entered the club and my favourite girl was there, we fooled arround a lot but we didnt snog, more will follow

her???
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 09:25   #4
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Re: Frontline Reports pt. II addendum A

Quote:
Originally posted by the dying puppy
her???
that's my sis
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 09:32   #5
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Frontline Reports pt. II addendum A

Quote:
that's my sis
answer the question please.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 11:14   #6
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Which one would that be? Stephanie?

You entered a bit later btw, as at 2:30 Wouter called me (for the second time).

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 12:36   #7
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
I'm sure thats what Theamy sees every night when he's having sex with her

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 13:09   #8
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
So whos the person in the pic titled 'me'? Ms. puppy won't tell me
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 19:53   #9
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

god knows.
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 00:43   #10
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Frontline Reports pt. II addendum A

Quote:
that's my sis
alright, now tell me why do you have kura.jpg? WAS IT KURA? IS KURASHIMA A GIRL?

p.s: have anyone told you that you look like a guy from "Placebo"?
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 04:24   #11
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Worst. Epic. Tale. Ever.

WHERE'S THE SUSPENSE AND THRILLS