User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 Jul 2003, 07:44   #1
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
misery

I just spent the last 4 days aquiring a perfectly legal copy of fallout 2, and then accidentally dumped it in the recycle bin and emptied it while I was shuffling data round before I had a chance to install it

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 07:49   #2
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
as long as you paid for it (and have the Crystal Case) then it's legal to get a copy of it.

I think

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 07:52   #3
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
u huh. but I don't have it now. it is on the missing FAT table in the sky why can't it be nice like dos and have an undelete function?

Unread 23 Jul 2003, 08:29   #4
Radical Edward

do I have to get some software or download it again then?

Unread 23 Jul 2003, 09:07   #5
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
u huh. but I don't have it now. it is on the missing FAT table in the sky why can't it be nice like dos and have an undelete function?
Ask the NTFS Gods

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 12:36   #6
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
Ask the NTFS Gods
Tada

http://www.softwareshelf.com/products/undelete2.asp

http://www.grandutils.com/Back2Life/

unfortunately you have to pay for these
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote