User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Jul 2003, 07:56   #1
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I had weird visual hallucinations earlier today..

I saw a tentacle made entirely of energy rip out of a cieling tile and syphon energy from a purple lamp into itself.

It was FREAKING THE LIVING **** OUT OF ME.

I seriously thought I was going insane. And I had to talk to people during the entire episode. People who would decide on my entire educational future. Fortunately I was able to tear away from the alien invasion long enough to make a convincing arguement to get into school again.

But after the interview, the tentacle mysteriously disappeared. I never saw it again. I felt fine during the enire episode.

Oh yeah, I wasn't on drugs or anything.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 08:10   #2
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I had weird visual hallucinations earlier today..

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai

Oh yeah, I wasn't on drugs or anything.
sure sure.
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 08:25   #3
Mirai

Re: Re: I had weird visual hallucinations earlier today..

Quote:
Originally posted by Monkehpimp
sure sure.
I was with my PARENTS, dude.

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 08:46   #4
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
drug flashback?

maybe you were just dehydrated or something.
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 09:14   #5
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
maybe there was really a tentacle...
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 12:20   #6
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Sounds liek he's watching hentai
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 12:57   #7
bink

Unhappy

A classic case of schizophrenic psychosis. You have no future, thought you might get famous..
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 13:06   #8
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
shut up about your ****ing drugs, we're not 12 year old kids who get impressed with people getting high and being 'risky', it's been done.

stop it!
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 13:37   #9
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I SMOKED FIFTY POUNDS OF TENTACLE IN EIGHT SECONDS FLAT

MAN I WAS ORANGE
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 13:44   #10
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by bink
A classic case of schizophrenic psychosis. You have no future, thought you might get famous..
thats pretty ****ed
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 15:16   #11
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Been watching the half life 2 trailer?

And thank god I wasnt the only person whose mind flashed the word 'hentai' when I read that........otherwise I'd feel pretty ****ty
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 19:44   #12
Mirai

Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
shut up about your ****ing drugs, we're not 12 year old kids who get impressed with people getting high and being 'risky', it's been done.

stop it!
Did I say I was on drugs, retard? No.

Unread 19 Jul 2003, 19:59   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
When I was about 8 years old I once (when ill and after taking aspirin) hallucinated a giant spider (about the size of a large dog) crawling on the ceiling above me.

I refused to open my toy box for days afterwards apparently.

Aspirins and children don't mix.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 20:40   #14
Mirai

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Aspirins and children don't mix.
It does say not to give asprin to people under 18 on the bottle.

Unread 19 Jul 2003, 21:24   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
It does say not to give asprin to people under 18 on the bottle.
My doctor said it was OK at the time, apparently.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 22:28   #16
Mirai

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
My doctor said it was OK at the time, apparently.
My doctor said I had meningitis when in actuality I also had staph.

I nearly died.

Makes you think.

Unread 20 Jul 2003, 11:35   #17
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Reminds me of visiting a girlfriend of mine in hospital.

She's just had some un-needed organ removed, and whilst chatting idly with her, she screamed

"ARRRGH!! ZEBRAS!!" and fell out of bed.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote