User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 5 Jul 2003, 11:19   #1
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Bloody Noses

Suck.

Got a bad one going right now..

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 11:21   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Just stick a towel or a piece of paper in it or something - should stop quite quickly.
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 11:21   #3
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
i've never ever had a bleeding nose

apart from maybe when i'm picking it to find a nice tasty bogey and i cut it with my finger nail
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 11:25   #4
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
My bloody noses don't stop from such primitive means..

I've previously coughed up blood because the naval cavity overflowed with blood when I stopped up my nose.

I've gotten fatal diseases from m nose before.

I gush, not bleed.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 11:26   #5
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
that's what happens when you snort
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 11:32   #6
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
apparently ..

go to bathroom, put a cold towel on your forehead and put your head up up up

should help stop
No, no - when i was younger i always got nose bleeds and the nurse who used to visit my house said you werent s'posed to put your head back as you can choke on the blood - i imagine a 'gusher' would have this problem even though most people dont.
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 11:51   #7
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I have had nosebleed problems before, every spring/summer caused by hay fever. Sorted out now though, since I got it cauterised.

You should never put your head back, and if it is bad don't stick anything up, as when you pull it out it will just begin bleeding again. The wet cold towel or icepack often works, on either the forehead or back of neck, but do not leave it on to long, as the cold coupled with the loss of blood can cause you to faint apparently, which must be pretty bad if your nose is bleeding.

Also, if the problems are frequent you should consider going to see your doctor- cauterisation isn't anywhere near as bad as people say, and works wonders.

I can't think of anything else really.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 11:52   #8
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Good job some people in here arent doctors :|

Put your head foward poiting down towars your feet. Hold your nose with your fingers around the middle of your nose (not right over the nostrils) and stick something cold on your neck not forehead.
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 11:57   #9
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
After years of experience I came to the conclusion that pinching the nose does absolutely nothing.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 11:59   #10
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Cut off your nose.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote