User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Nov 2003, 21:07   #1
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Mario Kart: Double Dash

mmmfuntastic.

Discuss.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 21:09   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Mario Kart: Double Dash

JAKIRISM UP TO TEH ANKLES!
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 21:10   #3
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Mario Kart: Double Dash

my nintendo mag came today (ive it on subscribtion) and it has a big review on it, ive yet to read it but it looks funlicious!
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 21:11   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbushell
funlicious!
funTASTIC

BURN THE HERETIC!
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 21:12   #5
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

i was only trying to fit in, bully
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 22:21   #6
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

excellentastic!

edit

funderful

edit edit

i now have the doom song
it's grood.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 23:08   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

its cool, we shall have it by next week
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 23:28   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Anyone found any shortcuts yet?
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 23:29   #9
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of

Still only got MarioKart 64, but at least I'm nearly unbeatable (I said NEARLY, mhk?) on it...

Our weekly tv program is featuring a competition though, giving away 5 gamecube + doubledash sets for free. I called them and I hope I'll get one ^^
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 23:29   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLinus
Still only got MarioKart 64, but at least I'm nearly unbeatable (I said NEARLY, mhk?) on it...

Our weekly tv program is featuring a competition though, giving away 5 gamecube + doubledash sets for free. I called them and I hope I'll get one ^^
MarioKart 64 is baaaad.

Super Mario Kart is the way to go.
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 23:54   #11
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

OH DEAR GOD!!!
my friend got it today and dear god i think i will HAVE to buy it. juuuust as soon as i finish my damned college work
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 00:53   #12
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road

ok how the shit did you people buy that? It doesn't come out for 4 days!

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 00:54   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirai
ok how the shit did you people buy that? It doesn't come out for 4 days!
By being in Europe.

SEE HOW YOU LIKE EARLY FOREIGN RELEASES! HAHAHAHAH
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 14:04   #14
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Mariokart Advance is where it's at, funky dudes!
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 16:37   #15
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
By being in Europe.

I'll play you when someone inevitably releases an online client and server package for it.

Assuming that's after 3 days, that is.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 18:33   #16
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

http://www.warppipe.com/
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 20:43   #17
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

played it once, didnt like it

delete concept., sell new age console, buy snes, play PROPER mariokart

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 20:49   #18
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

It seemed better than 64 when I played it in game today, but the GameCube controller is still the worst thing ever. It's hard to have your thumb on both brake and fire weapon, which is irritating.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 20:59   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
It seemed better than 64 when I played it in game today, but the GameCube controller is still the worst thing ever. It's hard to have your thumb on both brake and fire weapon, which is irritating.
Simple answer:

Don't use brake.

I've not used it at all, and (of the normal modes) I've only got Star and Special 150cc to go.
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 21:02   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
played it once, didnt like it

delete concept., sell new age console, buy snes, play PROPER mariokart
SMK isn't 4 player, and there's slightly more variety in MKDD.

Having said that, I own both.

WHY NOT PLAY BOTH!
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 21:03   #21
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
break
Now if this was anyone else...
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 21:04   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
Now if this was anyone else...
I'll brake you in a minute!
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 01:49   #23
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Anyone found any shortcuts yet?
Fun game! and yes on one track (i not sure which one only played it for about ten mins) with a big bridge neer the end you can go up the sides of the bridge and it boosts you, just be carful not to fall off.
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 01:53   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

There's a couple of alternate routes on the first track... for the first sea bit on the 2nd go left instead of right and there's a jump and a boost, etc. I've found more
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 01:57   #25
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

is this a console game?
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 02:07   #26
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
is this a console game?
yes
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 19:30   #27
Potatouk
Dude with meat

Potatouk is an unknown quantity at this point

bloody amazing game. finally a decent game for my gamecube
Potatouk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 19:38   #28
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

I loved SMK on SNES, I loved & played MK64 to the death, but now MKD really does take death to a new level :|

lovin it, and I've only played 5 mins :|
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 15:53   #29
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough

F-Zero GX > Mario Kart
SSX3 > all
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 16:23   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
BURN THE HERETIC!
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 18:10   #31
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

pity there isn't a working online facility for the Gamecube - and the ability to play MK64 on top of it on the NGC - I'd love to be able to pwn u all at MK64 & MKD :P
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 18:14   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

64 sucks. SMK++
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 23:52   #33
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

Brake?
Brake????

power slidewas invented for a reason.

Rainbow road on mkdd reminds me of an fzero type track.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 08:46   #34
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

would this be a good way to burn €129?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 09:29   #35
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
would this be a good way to burn ?129?
For that, matches.

If you wanted to save it from its exothermic fate, then sure.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 09:29   #36
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBOY
Brake?
Brake????

power slidewas invented for a reason.

Rainbow road on mkdd reminds me of an fzero type track.
The bits with the boosts distributed over the track reminds me of Silence.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 09:37   #37
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
For that, matches.

If you wanted to save it from its exothermic fate, then sure.

never burnt a euro before. I'd rather just spend it to be honest.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 19:36   #38
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
By being in Europe.

If it were only like this all the time.

Metroid Prime & Monkey Ball 2 took about 6 months a piece.

GBA games there is no excuse because they are worldwide carts, apart from european translations.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 19:39   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I think simultaneous worldwide releases would be best.
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 20:25   #40
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Bit of a bump but I didn't realise this thread was so old when searching for it.

Am trying to open up the "Dino Dino Jungle" staff ghost but my best time is only 2:06 roughly. If anyone here has done it, when going over the bridges do you take the one on the right with the speed boost on it or just go up the safer normal route?

Also what ghost is easiest? Only one I have so far is "Baby Park" :/

Last edited by midge5; 30 Dec 2003 at 21:24.
midge5 is offline   Reply With Quote