User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 5 Sep 2003, 09:53   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
What's more fun then teaching young boys how to play hockey?

Teach young girls how to play hockey, they are far more thankfull if you explain them stuff. They are a bit uncertain 'bout there technical skills etc.

Really wonderful.

Shame only that the 12/13 year old girls i trained for once beat my usual 14/15 year old boys (i have to add i played along with the girls but still ... my boys should've killed them.)

Go girls.
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 09:54   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
English only, bitch!

Last edited by Leshy; 5 Sep 2003 at 16:22.
Leshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 10:10   #3
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
For once I'm left without a clue about what to say.

Hockeyjockeyboy.

Guess you want to be refered to as 'coach' henceforth.

Matrim
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 10:15   #4
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
What's more fun then teaching young boys how to play hockey.......teaching young boys to play hockey naked!
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 10:23   #5
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
what the **** is theamion on about now?

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 10:43   #6
endokuken
Banned

endokuken is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai

Instead of molesting his sister, he's moved on to molesting 12/13 year old girls that aren't in his family.
endokuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 11:13   #7
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Hans.

Do your parents know...infact

do the parents of the children know your 'h istory' with small children and "nakedness".???
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 11:38   #8
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
Shhhh. Just nod and smile - he'll think we'll 'get it' and move on.
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 13:09   #9
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Hockey is for gays.

And if you don't agree with me, you're in denial.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 13:24   #10
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
Depends which form of Hockey you are referring to, as most people refer to whichever they have most experience of as 'hockey'. Theres Ice hockey, field hockey and skater hockey all of which I know fairly well. Field hockey is appalling and I shall never forgive them for forcing me to play it at school. Ice hockey is great, not that I'd ever play - someone would probably kill me! Skater hockey is kinda middling.

From whjat I saw, girls tend to do well at that kind of age in skater and ice hockey cause the boys are too scared to hit them, but the girls are quite happy to play dirty
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 18:08   #11
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
Hans.

Do your parents know...infact

do the parents of the children know your 'h istory' with small children and "nakedness".???
what history?

Quote:
Originally posted by Ebany
Depends which form of Hockey you are referring to, as most people refer to whichever they have most experience of as 'hockey'. Theres Ice hockey, field hockey and skater hockey all of which I know fairly well. Field hockey is appalling and I shall never forgive them for forcing me to play it at school. Ice hockey is great, not that I'd ever play - someone would probably kill me! Skater hockey is kinda middling.

From whjat I saw, girls tend to do well at that kind of age in skater and ice hockey cause the boys are too scared to hit them, but the girls are quite happy to play dirty
fieldhockey, 'the original' fs.

rest is just stupid, fieldhockey is almost as refined as ballet while as enduring as football/rugby whatever.

Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
For once I'm left without a clue about what to say.

Hockeyjockeyboy.

Guess you want to be refered to as 'coach' henceforth.

Matrim
The can call me 'Hans'