User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 Aug 2003, 10:09   #1
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
German speaking dudes

What does the word "Chaot" mean? Not just the english transalation, but hopefully a bit more explaining.
First time in school pc room! \o/
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 10:15   #2
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
it means I love you.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 10:27   #3
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Freetranslations says it means 'chaotic person'.

Could mean anything from an anarchist to somebody that "isn't all there" in the head.

That's my interperatation, any way.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 10:58   #4
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Intervention
Freetranslations says it means 'chaotic person'.

Could mean anything from an anarchist to somebody that "isn't all there" in the head.

That's my interperatation, any way.
I stand by him
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 12:05   #5
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
I stand by him
traitor

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 12:58   #6
mogrika

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
traitor
Hi, future pants!
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 13:39   #7
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
it means pants

flashy pants

ze germans are all about pants these days

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 15:39   #8
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by I Am Grimble
ze germans are all about pants these days
u mean i have to wear pants to be 'hip' ?
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 15:43   #9
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Intervention
That's a huge spectrum of people right there.
:ninja:
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 16:12   #10
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Chaot [ka'o:t], der; -en, -en (jmd., der [ohne klare politische Linie] die bestehende Gesellschaftsordnung durch Gewaltaktionen zu zerstören versucht; ugs. für sprunghaften Menschen, Wirrkopf)
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 19:28   #11
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
Chaot [ka'o:t], der; -en, -en (jmd., der [ohne klare politische Linie] die bestehende Gesellschaftsordnung durch Gewaltaktionen zu zerstören versucht; ugs. für sprunghaften Menschen, Wirrkopf)
If i had known german, it would be all good in the first place

Thanks Intervention, normaly i would use something simmilar, but i had 2 minutes while the teacher was away and noone of my links. for me and for you!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 19:29   #12
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
If i had known german, it would be all good in the first place
well, it says exactly the same Intervention said .
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 11:23   #13
endokuken
Banned

endokuken is an unknown quantity at this point
nobody who speaks german could be evil
endokuken is offline   Reply With Quote