User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Aug 2003, 23:05   #1
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
We've hit a new low.

http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.htm...7A6D30A6&_ts=y

FOURTEEN?!?!

WHAT THE ****

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2003, 23:13   #2
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
haha, i want one
Unread 9 Aug 2003, 23:14   #3
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: We've hit a new low.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.htm...7A6D30A6&_ts=y

FOURTEEN?!?!

WHAT THE ****
Well, it has to be 14+. No kid would buy an "action" figure that didn't do anything except fly around and declare an end to major combat. Where's the action in that! Zzzzzzzzzz

I take exception to the use of "elite" however.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2003, 23:20   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Im sure im not the only person who thought this thread was about GD.
Unread 9 Aug 2003, 23:29   #5
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
this is hardly new. They seem to make new action figures of bush and whoever the current bad guy is, every two months.

Remember last time when no-one bought tony blair 'the ally' doll?

Unread 10 Aug 2003, 15:41   #6
zek132

zek132 is an unknown quantity at this point
I would understand bush as in weed being 14+, But not G. Bush, don't really like that guy, a bit expensive as well!
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 16:03   #7
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
I always hate it when these toy figure manufacturers declare "incredible detail and realism" etc when the faces while being close end up nothing like the real thing. It looks closer in resemblence to Trip (not sure about name) in Enterprise.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 16:11   #8
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
I SO want one of those.

MOMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 17:12   #9
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd be very much surprised if there were actually a toy contained in the box.
Afterall didn't he go AWOL?
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 20:57   #10
warrmr

warrmr is an unknown quantity at this point
id so buy one just to shoot with my new air pistol. altho it ull prolly hurt me more then it ull hurt the "thing" as it ull prolly ricarchay and hit me. oh well
warrmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 21:11   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by warrmr
ricarchay
Nice try.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 21:13   #12
warrmr

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Nice try.
ok dude do you wanna correct my spelling. as i did ****e at english i got A for the speakin and i got a D for the academic crap so overall i got a C for english
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 21:25   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
so overall i got a C for english
IIRC, that's what I got too. I'm an atrocious speller (as demonstrated in most of my posts) but if you have no idea how to spell something why not check before you post?

You could write your posts in Word and then paste them here once you've spell-checked, also.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 21:56   #14
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
ok dude do you wanna correct my spelling. as i did ****e at english i got A for the speakin and i got a D for the academic crap so overall i got a C for english
Hmm. Most people write in a similar fashion to their speech. Who gave you an A exactly?
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 21:58   #15
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
It is easy to get an A in speaking, and probably has more to do with drama skills than English.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 22:02   #16
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
It is easy to get an A in speaking, and probably has more to do with drama skills than English.
Oh good. I was worried that comprehensive schools were even more of a hellhole than I imagined. Instead, they just focus on the arts :o
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 22:04   #17
warrmr

an A in speakin ent hard.

answer lots of questions in class (even if you dont think its right jus guess and if it is then even better)

give a short presentation and dotn read your presentation do what it did and make it up on the fly so to speak.
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 01:35   #18
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
I want in addition to Elite Force Aviator: George W. Bush, Elite Force dictator: Saddam Hussein and Elite Force Offspring: Twin Daughters. And they ALL must be "fully poseable".
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 08:37   #19
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
I wonder how many Bush dolls will be posed in ghay sex positions, with George taking it up the arse, by Action Man?
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 08:41   #20
Yeggstry
Connection Established...

Yeggstry has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by djbass
I always hate it when these toy figure manufacturers declare "incredible detail and realism" etc when the faces while being close end up nothing like the real thing. It looks closer in resemblence to Trip (not sure about name) in Enterprise.

=[DJ Bass]=
He introduced himself as Charles Tucker the 3rd on the first episode.

Yes, I am sad, I am reading these forums
R5 - 36:10:16 (Armada)
R6 - 32:16:13 (ViruS)
R7 - 26:3:14 (Infection LT/ViruS TO) (#364 planet, #34 gal)
R8 - 4:3:1 then 3:8:4 (ViruS TO)
R9 - 47:10:5 (ViruS Gaming Community (VGC) Tech Op)
R9.5 - 23:6:4 (VGC Tech Op) (#462 planet)
R10 - 5:2:3 then 5:3:1 (ViruS/Eclipse, #419 planet), Portal Coder
R11 - retired from PA
Yeggstry is offline   Reply With Quote