User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Aug 2003, 02:01   #51
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
Mirai does computer science iirc.

Also, mental arithmetic != 'maths'
I suppose you can call what I do Computer Science.

All they really want me to take math for is to get in the habit of thinking logically. As I'm a Computer Animation Major, the only real math I'm going to use (if any) are geometry and trigonometry.

Now hopefully I passed said final. Otherwise I get to retake said class. For the 4th time.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 02:02   #52
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Heh, I've got a funny story about Maths...

No, no I don't.
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 18:14   #53
Oingy Boingy

Oingy Boingy is an unknown quantity at this point
Oingy Boingy
Oingy Boingy is offline   Reply With Quote