User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 Jul 2003, 00:03   #1
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
A Postcard Came Today

Hi Aryn!

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 00:14   #2
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I got my postcard from Aryn days ago! I got my postcard from Hobbie and Rogobobo today \o/

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 00:49   #3
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Great.

Now those psychos know where you live.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 00:51   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Freakozoid
Great.

Now those psychos know where you live.

nobody will ever find me!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 01:08   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i got one from my mates who are holidaying in france. They drew them pissing in the sea onto their card - and sent it to the wrong house - my elderly neighbour rather sheepishly posted it in here this morning

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 02:22   #6
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
hehe
hurray \o/
i haven't gotten hobbie's card yet :\
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 02:38   #7
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
hehe
hurray \o/
I don't know if we sent you one.

HOBBIE!?!?!

Anyways I never get postcards from anybody.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 02:59   #8
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I'll be glad to send out postcards when I go get some tomorrow.

Who wants one? (This is just a heads up, I'll ask for addy's later)

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 03:21   #9
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough
I'll take one. Then I can pretend people like me.

Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 04:03   #10
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
I haven't sent one yet. I've got about 11ish I have to send to people. I'll do it in the next couple of days, I'll let you know when to expect it.

I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN THOUGH!
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 05:37   #11
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN THOUGH!
liar
you get added to the same list as Ashy and paul
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 07:28   #12
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
you get added to the same list as Ashy and paul
Before I respond one way or another, what exactly "is" this list? :eek:
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 11:15   #13
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

WST is on a distinguished road
/me wants a postcard :P
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 13:21   #14
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
I dont want to talk about Hobbies 'lovely' card which he sent me, the language on it was just so damn charming, its a shame my mum read it first, really.
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 14:00   #15
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
I never got a postcard.... ever

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 14:02   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
If you live on the Isle of Man, no one will ever want to find you.
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 14:29   #17
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Find Kura
Go to pub
if fruit machine = yes wait
else goto other pub

ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME!
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 14:32   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Just send all mail to:

His Lordship,
Stockton-On-Tees.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 14:34   #19
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Just send all mail to:

His Lordship,
Stockton-On-Tees.
Stockton has a mail service now???

they're really getting it to this new fangled modern technology arent they
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 17:25   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by plasmas_arms
Stockton has a mail service now???

they're really getting it to this new fangled modern technology arent they
It's a bucket in the town centre that you delve into at random
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 18:33   #21
rageybabey
Shenanigans

Quote:
Originally posted by XeeThot
I never got a postcard.... ever

Awwww PM addy! I would love to send you a postcard!
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 18:35   #22
rageybabey
Shenanigans

Quote:
Originally posted by Rids
I dont want to talk about Hobbies 'lovely' card which he sent me, the language on it was just so damn charming, its a shame my mum read it first, really.
LOL Lovely...yeah while at lunch one day and rather loudly Hobbie took the liberty of explaining to me in flamboyant detail the words he used on your postcard.

Needless to say the patrons of the restaurant were happy when we (he) left.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 19:01   #23
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by rageybabey
Awwww PM addy! I would love to send you a postcard!
Yay!

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 23:36   #24
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
Before I respond one way or another, what exactly "is" this list? :eek:
people who said they'd send me stuff but never have :\
i added paul to the list as a joke
but ashy's been on it for over 2 years now