User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 18:48   #1
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Sa

I want an account.

I can't get one because Paypal keeps mumbling about some number that appears on a cc statement I don't get.

So what the hell am I supposed to do?

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 18:51   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I would contack PayPal support, and ask them. Or, get a mate that has PayPal to pay for you, and then you pay them.
Alternatively, if you can PayPal others, just find someone whit PayPal that you trust, forward them the money, and make them buy you a account!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 18:52   #3
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
if all of your wishes are granted, all of your dreams will be destroyied
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 18:58   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sa

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
I want an account.

I can't get one because Paypal keeps mumbling about some number that appears on a cc statement I don't get.

So what the hell am I supposed to do?
what exactly is it 'mumbling'?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 19:19   #5
Mirai

Re: Re: Sa

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
what exactly is it 'mumbling'?
This is a reminder that we need you to enter your Member Number.

The credit card to which we sent the Member Number was added to
your PayPal account on 14 July 2003, and ends in ****

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 19:25   #6
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
My auth code for Halifax online eventualy came today, so I checked my statement and activated paypal and bought an sa account just a few minutes ago, timing!
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 19:28   #7
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
I would contack PayPal support, and ask them. Or, get a mate that has PayPal to pay for you, and then you pay them.
Alternatively, if you can PayPal others, just find someone whit PayPal that you trust, forward them the money, and make them buy you a account!
or be like snurx, he got his from the "SA Forums Account Fairy"
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 19:30   #8
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
or be like snurx, he got his from the "SA Forums Account Fairy"
I know, but then again, the Sa Forums Account Fairy is a sexy beast, you know!

I wish i could become gay and kiss the fairy, and then turn straigth again
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 19:38   #9
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
what snurx has an account too
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 21:01   #10
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell
My auth code for Halifax online eventualy came today, so I checked my statement and activated paypal and bought an sa account just a few minutes ago, timing!
i see you

P.S. Lurk
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 22:55   #11
Mirai

Quote:
Originally posted by ItotheDtotheI
i assume you are talking about the 2 tiny payments that paypal extracts to prove 'something'.

you only need to worry about that if you want to fork out over £/$250 for the poxy :10bux: it costs to join sa, you dont need to worry!
Well, I can't seem to spend money through paypal until that statement comes (it's never going to come btw, I don't use a standard CC).

So basically I don't get to have an SA account. Unless someone wants to get me one. In which case I'll buy them a book or something. If they live in the us.

Cough

Hi sandsnake!

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 23:15   #12
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Well, I can't seem to spend money through paypal until that statement comes (it's never going to come btw, I don't use a standard CC).

So basically I don't get to have an SA account. Unless someone wants to get me one. In which case I'll buy them a book or something. If they live in the us.

Cough

Hi sandsnake!
surely you can get a statement for your CC somehow? If not that sounds very dodgy
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 23:20   #13
Mirai

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
surely you can get a statement for your CC somehow? If not that sounds very dodgy
It's not actually a credit card, it's a check card.

Deducts directly from my checking account.

So I don't actually get a statement, I just get a letter from the bank telling me how much I deducted that month. It doesn't say who deducted what.

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 23:57   #14
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
It's not actually a credit card, it's a check card.

Deducts directly from my checking account.

So I don't actually get a statement, I just get a letter from the bank telling me how much I deducted that month. It doesn't say who deducted what.
Contact your bank. They will have the statement even if they don't sent it to you. Or they're not a bank, only pretending to be.