User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Jul 2003, 18:46   #1
acousticset

acousticset is an unknown quantity at this point
To all the plp without muse tickets

I have muse tickets haha at wembley arena on 27th november standing and its sold out now apparently.
acousticset is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 18:49   #2
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Only MrL_JaKiri cares
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 19:07   #3
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
check my cool new sig
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 19:11   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Wembley's too far away.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 19:45   #5
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
shame... muse are apparently very good live...

i heard matt bellamy does keepy ups while playing the guitar and singing... but it could be exaggeration.

=D anyway, enjoy yourself.
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 20:15   #6
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
meet you there man
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 20:18   #7
FooFighter

FooFighter can only hope to improve
im going to SECC in Glasgow on 25th, can't wait !!!
FooFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 20:31   #8
Karmulian

who are muse?
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 21:37   #9
acousticset

who are muse you should be shot for that
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 21:39   #10
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by acousticset
who are muse you should be shot for that
em-pha-sis
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 21:39   #11
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Karmulian
who are muse?
Lucky, lucky you.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 21:42   #12
acousticset

matt bellamy is a genious and well anyone who says they hated every song on origin of symmetry or showbiz is lying.

And their new album looks like its gonna be a classic too

I have Stockholm Syndrome, no really i do
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 21:51   #13
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
I am listening to Origin of Symetry on a daily base when traveling to my work by bus

It's damn great

Never got a lot into Showbiz although I own it.
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 22:16   #14
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about
Re: To all the plp without muse tickets

Quote:
Originally posted by acousticset
I have muse tickets haha at wembley arena on 27th november standing and its sold out now apparently.
Brighton - 4/12/03 :)
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 23:04   #15
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Thanks for reminding me! I have tickets for the MEN gig now

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 17:03   #16
SeanG
Wick

SeanG is a jewel in the roughSeanG is a jewel in the roughSeanG is a jewel in the rough
Exeter 7/12/03

<Desse> I am trying to breed a new superpod by leaving Unipods and Megapods alone in the same room with dim lights and Barry white on the cd player
SeanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 18:42   #17
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
The songs mrl told me to 'aquire' sucked.

Hence the band must be crap.

I base this assumption on nothing.

70% done.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 14:03   #18
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll try to contain my dissapointment......

*Sigh*
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 14:05   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
The songs mrl told me to 'aquire' sucked.

Hence the band must be crap.

I base this assumption on nothing.

70% done.
Muse are great.
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 14:11   #20
plasmas_arms
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Muse are great.
You just like their ****tiest songs perhaps.....
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 14:13   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by plasmas_arms
You just like their ****tiest songs perhaps.....
In Your World, New Born, that kind of thing?
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 14:18   #22
plasmas_arms
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
In Your World, New Born, that kind of thing?
I refuse to answer on the basis that uh....mmmm......you're taller than me.
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 16:08   #23
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
meh fk you all i have deftones and a perfect circle tickets at wembley. **** muse
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote