User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 8 Jul 2003, 22:35   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Four Word Film Review

Stolen from the website of the same name.

Post a film and review it in just four words, no more, no less.

oh and try to come up with better ones than "it was utter crap" or "i really liked it"

or alternately, post the review but not what film it's from and let people guess it

(this threads gonna crash and burn ain't it?)
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 22:38   #2
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
better than the first
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 22:39   #3
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Rickman rescues ****e film.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 22:39   #4
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
harry potter?
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 22:40   #5
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
better than the first
matrix? nah
x-men? yeah maybe
battle royale? not seen the 2nd yet
charlies angels? er who cares

heh it could be anything :/
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 22:40   #6
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
better than the first
X-Men 2
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 22:41   #7
Ragnarak

Quote:
robin hood?
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 22:41   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
****loads of brilliant bull****
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 22:41   #9
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
harry potter?

Nope

Unread 8 Jul 2003, 22:41   #10
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
****loads of brilliant bull****
matrix?
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 22:42   #11
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
robin hood?
winner

Unread 8 Jul 2003, 22:42   #12
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
matrix?

i said brilliant bull****
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 22:43   #13
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
X-Men 2
Sure, why not.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 22:44   #14
Ragnarak

Quote:
i said brilliant bull****
ops i read that as bullet not bull
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 22:45   #15
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I Dont Get It
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 22:46   #16
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
I Dont Get It
comedy "hot young lesbian action" option
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 22:50   #17
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
I Dont Get It
Matrix 2. Twelve Monkeys.
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 22:52   #18
Ragnarak

Black Tie, Nice Rack
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 23:17   #19
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 08:28   #20
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
rather crap, scary too
if this is Final Destination 2 (which i know you recently watched) you are a pussy
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 09:18   #21
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
I Dont Get It
Speed... with the famous Keanu Reeves look
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 09:41   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Woah dude most excellent
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 09:44   #23
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Nope
Robin Hood

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 09:45   #24
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Woah dude most excellent
Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

probably one of the only films in which the answer is longer than the revies.

Unread 9 Jul 2003, 09:49   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

probably one of the only films in which the answer is longer than the revies.
No, Bogus Journey.

Excellent Adventure is 'Hey, Party on Dudes!'
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 09:52   #26
Radical Edward

Quote:
No, Bogus Journey.

Excellent Adventure is 'Hey, Party on Dudes!'
surely "party on" would imply that the party is being continued i.e. a sequel.

or are you actually quoting from the films?

Unread 9 Jul 2003, 09:54   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
surely "party on" would imply that the party is being continued i.e. a sequel.

or are you actually quoting from the films?
Bogus is better, hence Most Excellent.

Also, party on dudes is something I associate with Rufus, and there's more of him in Excellent.
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 09:57   #28
Radical Edward

An interesting explanation, however it isn't particularly explicit given the limited length of the review.

Unread 9 Jul 2003, 10:04   #29
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Toccata & Fugue
Matrix 2 in one word: Riiiight

not teh funneh.

Unread 9 Jul 2003, 10:09   #30
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Green man hits stuff

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 10:10   #31
Mirai

D Cups conquer all

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 10:11   #32
Mirai

Special Men Save world

Unread 9 Jul 2003, 10:11   #33
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
Special Men Save world
mystery men.

x men.

x men 2.

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

could be lots.

Unread 9 Jul 2003, 10:12   #34
Radical Edward

Quote:
Green man hits stuff
Spiderman

Unread 9 Jul 2003, 10:17   #35
Mirai

Quote:
Spiderman
Green goblin didn't actually hit anyone

Unread 9 Jul 2003, 10:24   #36
Radical Edward

Quote:
Green goblin didn't actually hit anyone
x men then.

Unread 9 Jul 2003, 10:27   #37
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Me. Watching this. Why?
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 10:37   #38
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
Man kills people, self.
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 10:38   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Man aliterally bites dogma.
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 10:58   #40
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
tom hanks crys alot
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 11:08   #41
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by CoD
tom hanks crys alot
the one where he has aids. god knows what it is called.

Unread 9 Jul 2003, 11:08   #42
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by huh
Man kills people, self.
seven?

Unread 9 Jul 2003, 11:09   #43
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Philadelphia
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 11:09   #44
Radical Edward

Quote:
Me. Watching this. Why?
Godzilla

Unread 9 Jul 2003, 11:10   #45
Radical Edward

Quote:
Philadelphia
that's the one. I was thinking of the one with the invisible boat in it. what was that one called?

Unread 9 Jul 2003, 11:11   #46
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Unread 9 Jul 2003, 11:28   #47
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

WST is on a distinguished road
Thunderbirds - 5,4,3,2....
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 11:34   #48
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Circumference over diameter equals
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 12:07   #49
Ragnarak

Quote:
Circumference over diameter equals
pi

(last time we played this game some twat argued i was wrong for like a week cos he wanted the symbol and not the letters)

edit: oops, i remember who it was now
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 12:11   #50
Radical Edward

Quote:
wasn't it the philadelphia experiment? or am I getting my cheeses mixed up.