User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 10 Oct 2006, 13:59   #1
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
A request for ND HC

I am offering a beer for the recruitment log of a certain "crusie". Beer seems to be the universal currency or all.

Possibly Sjor will throw in another beer or two, or maybe a case as the happydrunk he is!

The rest of the thread is more or less serious, and aimed at the community in general and crusie in special. It's a long read, but I hope it's not a bad one.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.

Last edited by qebab; 10 Oct 2006 at 14:15.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 14:08   #2
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: A request for ND HC

Edit: Seperated into two replies for better overview and comedic value!

Really, the last few rounds of this game that I played, I found myself enjoying this game less, and less. Originally, I thought that it was due to the game itself, but I'm not so sure if that is the chief reason anymore. After a couple of events that happened the last days, I'm starting to remember more closely why I quit the last time.

Well, I think we all agree that the game is not God's gift to earth, and it really isn't all that great. So what keeps us playing? I'd personally say friends. I waste so many hours on this game for my friends, that by all rights I should have quit long ago to never come back. Still, it feels good to do something like this together with your friends, a joint effort of sorts, even though what you aim to accomplish really is just numbers in a database. I've enjoyed most of the rounds I played, but each round a little less. The game isn't getting worse really though. The numbers are dwindling, and the community that is still here isn't as big as it was. I really can't help but understand very well why people quit though.

If you think about it, how many people are there out there who you really can trust? Can you trust your galaxy? Oh wait, you don't even know their nicks or their alliances, as they don't know yours. Then why would you trust them? It takes a good while before people choose to drop fakenicks, and some don't do it at all. This way, you never get to associate yourself with your galaxy as anything else than another set of coords, and a last ditch attempt to get defense. This counts for most galaxies, I think. Yet still, a certain level of... decency is expected from them. But you don't trust them.

People from your alliance is another matter though. By all accounts, one should be able to trust the people you attack together with, and defend. You should be able to trust those who arrange your attacks, and your defense. You should be able to trust those who profit from you spending your time on them, from everything to arranging attacks or defense, you should be able to trust those who say they will do a job for their alliance, by leadership or otherwise. Each spy that is caught, each shipjumping is an act of betrayal, and it really is no wonder that people quit when they see all their hard effort undone by such things. But it's a part of the game, isn't it?

It's one of the less charming parts of it. I don't think I will be able to motivate myself for yet another round of fakenicking, backstabbing, spying and shipjumping after this round. So what happened? Well I won't tell you much. The case is really not worth such a long thread as this, but I think it could be worth it to have a discussion about these things.

But crusie, I would be a liar to tell you that I wish you a pleasant stay in NewDawn. The same sort of liar that I would be if I had told you that I wished you a good stay in 1up when you shipjumped in round 16. I played that round too, remember? I have no count on how many hours I wasted that round, for an alliance full of spies, and egocentric people who had no wish to use their alliance for anything other than defense. Planetnapping and then demanding defense hurts it more than it gains by your presense. And yet still, playing for such a bunch, it didn't even cross my mind to defect and attack them. That would make me no better, and in fact worse.

This is the second time I find a dagger in my back (Yes, I take this kinds of things very personally) this round, and the second time in two rounds that I find your dagger there among with the rest of them. We forgave you for round 16, but we didn't forget. Don't expect this to be forgiven. One should be able to expect more from people you consider friends. Seeing what you did the last round we played together though, I consider myself a fool for trusting you.

I know you're a scanner. I also know you are very loyal to your galaxy, and that them not being hit was always important to you when you were here. Well, there's only so much one can do to take out a scanner, and it doesn't have much effect. But to tell the truth, you just gave me motivation to give another effort as BC just to make sure you get hurt, where it hurts the most.

I think I speak for most of Angels when I neglect to wish you a pleasant round. If it's up to me, you won't have it.

qebab.

Unread 10 Oct 2006, 14:09   #3
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Have a word with Odihnitoru, he's hurt a scanner or two over the years.
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 14:11   #4
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
Have a word with Odihnitoru, he's hurt a scanner or two over the years.
I might do just that if I figure out how to spell the nick

Unread 10 Oct 2006, 14:16   #5
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

I'll give you a tip or two about scanners in pm so as not to clutter the thread..!
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 14:23   #6
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Making this post was just stupid. We all know crusie is an attention hoe.

What did she achieve now? MORE ATTENTION.

qebab when will u learn mate

<3

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 14:23   #7
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Are we to gather from this that Crusie has left Angels with the AG she put together and went to ND?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 14:25   #8
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Are we to gather from this that Crusie has left Angels with the AG she put together and went to ND?
What you gather from this is entirely up to you. But I think that most people got more backbone than to leave an alliance after the round started, including those who mingle with crusie. Gather from that what you will.

Unread 10 Oct 2006, 14:25   #9
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

How does crusie have so many friends? Like if I backstabbed anyone just once I'd be hounded off netgamers I even have bigger tits than she does too. Not fair.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 14:26   #10
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

I thought angels had already kicked her some other round, am I wrong, if not why was she let in?
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 14:29   #11
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm a bit confused.

1. How has crusie backstabbed you this round? She was 1up and now 1up don't exist she's moved elsewhere. If she was Angels and now is ND - I mean dude, it's not even tick 100 yet. The round has barely started. It's hardly shipjumping.

2. Sure she "shipjumped" in round 16 but is it really that big a deal? It wasn't like she shipjumped and then proceeded to make sure she ruined your round personally. That's what I term as backstabbing, anyway.

3. She's just a scanner. She's also probably one of the "best" scanners in the game, as she remains active throughout the entire round (from my experiences with her). I can't see why ND wouldn't want her.

4. I know why she "shipjumped" from eXilition - I've seen the logs. While some people (including myself) might think it was a little over the top, she is a girl, and girls are notorious for getting a bit more upset about things than us boys. It wasn't like she "shipjumped" because eXi were losing and she wanted to go to the winning alliance. It was personal. I've been ND and they're a charming bunch of chaps - I can't see her deciding to jump ship from there (especially after the slating she got for doing it once before).
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 14:33   #12
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

crusie was thrown out of exi by kaifux for being a bitch horribilis. I was there at the time, still read the logs every so often to remind myself how much fun pa can be when you've got good HCs.
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 14:34   #13
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
I am offering a beer for the recruitment log of a certain "crusie". Beer seems to be the universal currency or all.

WHY QEBAB YOU LITTLE, AFTER ALL I'VE DONE FOR YOU! OMG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
I'll make it better;

One recruitment log for a 'elviz'.

One recruitment log for a '1up BG'.

Payment:

Two beers whatever it is in the language you were on about.

ps. Beat you to it!
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 14:45   #14
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
crusie was thrown out of exi by kaifux for being a bitch horribilis. I was there at the time, still read the logs every so often to remind myself how much fun pa can be when you've got good HCs.
I was there also.

it was one of those great irc moments.

me and newt just agreed that it was top 10.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 14:53   #15
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

Pity, she did so much for the community.

Those flawed race guides clearly won us that round. ((
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 15:09   #16
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
What you gather from this is entirely up to you. But I think that most people got more backbone than to leave an alliance after the round started, including those who mingle with crusie. Gather from that what you will.
So...

You come on AD, make a half arsed post moaning at someone and then don't have the common sense to let the rest of us, not in the loop, know exactly whats happened.

From that I gather she left because your communication skills leave a little to be desired and you, quite clearly, have a predilection for moaning about god knows what and hoping that someone gives a shit.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 15:27   #17
newt
Banned

Someone in #support sucking up to a chief 1up gimp - now there's something new.

I think qebab is fully justified in moaning when someone leaves an alliance within a week of the round starting. Especially when that someone is ... who it was.
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 15:30   #18
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

I think qebab is fully justified in moaning when someone leaves an alliance within a week of the round starting. Especially when that someone is ... who it was.
This makes me laugh in a sad way.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 15:33   #19
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:

Quite possibly. The point I'm making is that there are those of us, who aren't playing, who don't know the ins and outs of whats been happening.

To me it seems like qebab is moaning about nothing. It's too early to be ship jumping so thats ruled out and he gives no other reason for him being 'backstabbed'. As far as I can tell it could be that qebab demanded crusies hand in marriage if they wanted to play within Angels and thats why she/they left. Without any reasoning behing the 'whinge' then he falls a long way short on the 'get sympathy' front.

As for the 1up/PA team comment. Grow up.

Quote:
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 15:35   #20
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
I thought angels had already kicked her some other round, am I wrong, if not why was she let in?
yep, sure did and i was the person who did it, she thinks she is far more important than she is, doesnt get her way throws a fit, basically im suprised she was let back in, i already left a pm for mobbie a few days ago warning him about all the mercs that had been taken in, and to not let them get the better of the staff. What a shame
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 15:54   #21
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think anything Mazz said would lead you to conclude he's wound up?

Regardless. I will now create a 'Request to Post-Mortem HC' thread demanding reparations for the unjust and immoral poaching of leeadama from the ND ranks. I demand full and robust sympathy from a united Planetarion community.
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 15:56   #22
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i like crusie too personally

damn what is it with me and being friends with elviz, killmark and all the others everyone hates

maybe it must be that i don't take the game as seriously as the rest of you guys

this post may contain a big hint towards how you all should take this game!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 15:58   #23
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
This is the second time I find a dagger in my back (Yes, I take this kinds of things very personally) this round
Two daggers in four days?!
Keep up the good work!
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 16:30   #24
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Oh I actually skipped your posts

Ah well so where it comes down to, crusie joins angels as 1up bg leader, gets access to secret stuff, leaves again at t100 to join ND?
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 17:02   #25
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

there is no fun without a decent backstab every now and then o/

this one doesnt sound to decent tho
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 17:08   #26
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiX
there is no fun without a decent backstab every now and then o/

this one doesnt sound to decent tho
Or, in fact, like a backstab.

Quote:
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 17:10   #27
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

ps. i am totally willing to deal for beer. will my r4 recruitment log fetch me a 6-pack?
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 17:32   #28
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

so was it just crusie that left or did the bg go with her?

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 17:58   #29
Error

Error is just really niceError is just really niceError is just really niceError is just really niceError is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Im more thinking of creating a Request to Forum Moderators to shut down shitty threads.

Whgat i agree with Kargool, thought that was about a likely as Robban not offending people in a post

To be Fair though, people dont quite know whats happenig with 1up not plaiyng this round and Exi not playing properly. Lets just wait and see if the plans people made backfire and teach them a lesson

Theres nothing more satisfying than i told you so

Proud to have been ND
Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 18:01   #30
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Error
Exi not playing properly.
biggest pr scam in ages.
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 19:00   #31
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

trying to figure here what exactly is being asked of the ND HC here.... if it a serious request for recruitment logs for any member, I wouldn't hold your breath.... as for any other slams, slanders, flames or anything of that nature that are aimed at influencing any member of the ND Command team in their decision making process....again, wouldn't count on it. We are going to scrutinize each application we have, based on it's own merits, and accept/deny applicants appropriatly. These decisions are ND's alone....so opinions, however amusing they may be, are irrelevant. If it is your intention to cry, complain, bitch, moan, have a cow, or anything resembling whining..... your efforts, however humorous, are pointless. That is as official a statement as your gonna get concerning this..

nice humor points so far though \o/

edited for spelling

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 11 Oct 2006 at 05:34.
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 19:06   #32
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

In a somewhat huge stunt I manage to procure aNgRyDuCk's recruitment interview:

A: Let me in, I got a cool avatar and likes to write long posts.
ND: Urm, Can you still play the game?

It all gets hazy after that.

God, i love being retired.
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 19:08   #33
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

naa my recruitment interview went more like this:

<aNgRyDuCk> hey I need a place to park my ego, got any room
<h3ll> sure ok
<h3ll> oh ya, got any naked pics of Barrow
<aNgRyDuCk> sure plenty
<h3ll> done
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 19:12   #34
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The story of what really happened is actually quite funny, as it makes this thread look more ridiculous than it already is.

It amused me for about 5 minutes anyway.

If you too want to be amused, crusie apparently is answering PMs on a netgamers IRC server near you!
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 00:45   #35
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoat
its really not that complicated or amusing.
Stop trying to diffuse the drama in AD topics ffs, ITS AD, WE NEED DRAMA!

btw, apparantely crusie was kicked for tagging 1up, what a shitty little squabble
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 00:46   #36
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

Gotta love PA forum mods these days, they will delete .
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR

Last edited by lokken; 11 Oct 2006 at 01:19.
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 05:30   #37
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Who butchered the thread? :\
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 05:38   #38
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
In a somewhat huge stunt I manage to procure aNgRyDuCk's recruitment interview:

A: Let me in, I got a cool avatar and likes to write long posts.
ND: Urm, Can you still play the game?

It all gets hazy after that.

God, i love being retired.
who said I could ever play the game :/
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 06:30   #39
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Oh I actually skipped your posts

Ah well so where it comes down to, crusie joins angels as 1up bg leader, gets access to secret stuff, leaves again at t100 to join ND?
From what I heard she did not get access to the secret stuff.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 22:12   #40
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoaT
Gotta love PA forum mods these days, they will delete .
nicely pld to the mod that deleted just the last word of my post!
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 22:21   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoaT
nicely pld to the mod that deleted just the last word of my post!
Last edited by lokken : 11 Oct 2006 at 00:19.

My genius has rubbed off!
Unread 13 Oct 2006, 06:03   #42
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
i like crusie too personally

damn what is it with me and being friends with elviz, killmark and all the others everyone hates

maybe it must be that i don't take the game as seriously as the rest of you guys

this post may contain a big hint towards how you all should take this game!

"jerome has a disabled reputation"

no shit.
Virall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2006, 07:05   #43
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

<@JBG> you got so owned there at the end i'm glad i ****ed up reps temporarily )))
Unread 13 Oct 2006, 12:56   #44
Kree

Kree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of light

so why did Angels let crusie in then? i don´t see any reason to complain about own incompetence tbh...trusted ppl > mass recruitment
Unread 13 Oct 2006, 13:01   #45
jerome

having found out the full story this thread is actually pretty laughable as crusie's ego only deserves small part of the fault, rest would go to certain hc.
Unread 13 Oct 2006, 13:07   #46
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

share!
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2006, 14:08   #47
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Comparing cruisie to Killmark is very unfair. Ive shared gals with both of them, and cruisie was a) wastly more beneficient to the galaxy b) lot less hazzle

But then again, killmark didnt play under his real nick
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2006, 14:57   #48
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

yeah share with us why dont you emo boy
Unread 14 Oct 2006, 08:42   #49
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

let an attack group or battle group in to play for your alliance and remember theese words.

they are an independant group, playing for themselves not your alliance, they have 1 priority.. themselves.
they are a cancer in your alliance, they will do it no good at all, as will players in your alliance who are part of an external AG or BG, apart from score maybe.
we banned theese people from hr b4 r10 .. they are still not welcome, if found .. they are told .. two choices, leave the group or leave the alliance with no hard feelings.

my opinion still stands after many rounds, nothing has ever taken place to change it to the reverse, more that what they have done to other alliances has confirmed it more
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2006, 09:01   #50
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
they are a cancer in your alliance, they will do it no good at all,
I believe ND have yet to be burned. Whilst I've been there, there has been SiN, WP, WTF, DLR and a zik fleetcatching bg, all of whom were loyal and performed admirably. Hell, I'd even add G-II, despite them leaving us on less positive terms, it was still far from a backstab IMO.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote