User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Jun 2006, 15:19   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Speed Round

Im having fun, liking the simplicity of it all and the lack of defence and xp

Unread 17 Jun 2006, 15:43   #2
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough
Re: The Speed Round

Glad you like it

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2006, 23:35   #3
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

A few criticisms from playing it.

Firstly eonium is stupid.

In speeder its an exchange of roids, and effectively the people who can hold onto the roids the longest will win. Thats fair enough. But say for example you are top 10. You then get roided down and lose your income, yet you have a large fleet. At the moment that happened to me. I now have to sit around for about 40-50 ticks waiting to get enough resources to attack again.

I spoke to appoco about this and he said it gives war a chance to catch up later on. My solution would be to reduce eonium costs and make war less shit. Thus if you get roided into the ground you arent out of the game. As it stands I cant improve my fleet nor attack anyone with it, so im in a catch 22 situation.

Im still enjoying it but as I say theres a few gripes I have with it.
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 03:52   #4
Trevalyan

Wtf, have speedround already started? Wtf, am i going to learn to play this game if none tells me when the speedgame is going to happen.

Not shocked, cause i know ppl are worried about my skills, but please give me a clue about when beta is starting. If not, i'll reveal my conspiracy theory
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 18:13   #5
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Stats were boring in my opinion. Started it off and was winning had resources to go number 1 throughout it and was #1 on roids most of the time. Then i simply got bored of it when War was completely ineffective and it was just a case of fr fleets retal'ing cr fleets whenever they left base.

The reason PA moved to 4 races was to offer more to do with the game, why the need to revert to 2 now i still dont understand....
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 18:26   #6
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

War were a totally ineffective race with these stats and it basically came down to which sci could roid other scis the best. Well done to the 3 wars that managed to stay in the top 10 and to jer for the win.

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote