User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 21 Apr 2004, 21:33   #1
Citizen Kabuto

Citizen Kabuto is an unknown quantity at this point
Threatening behaviour

From:xx xx xx Subject: recall Sent: Mon Apr 12 22:50:35 2004
you'd better recall that def on xx xx xxwithin the next hour. if not I will:
1. get u waved so badly u would wish u never heard of planetarion.
2. kill your eryx. thats close to 500 templars heading ur way. ur eryx is as good as dead.

get ur ass recalled, if not, things arent looking v bright for ya mate.
.................................................................................................... .............................

From: xx xx xx Subject: recall Sent: Mon Apr 12 23:26:58 2004
as I already said... have ur galaxy members recall, or I`ll have u attacked so badly u wish u never heard of planetarion.

I cant attack u, cuz ur too small... but I know ppl small enuff to attack u.

have ur galaxy members recall within this tick, or i`ll do as I say I will. get u waved v badly
.................................................................................................... ............................
From: (xx xx xx ) Subject: recall Sent: Mon Apr 12 23:32:44 2004
then fking recall ur ships man. I dont wanna hit u, but I will.
---------------------
well i dont know where you live but its the middle of the night here and i would imagine that the fleets are auto launched ,you know send your fleet get some sleep count your losses .we get used to incoming so much its not worth losing any sleep over.
---------------------

Not sure if that is the way to treat ppl who just happen to defend against a top60 planet.
I hope this is just one big planet being one big headed git.
I only decided to show the mail exchange after a lot of thought and conversations with various
players.
The mails threatening to have our accounts closed were really quite funny but to a new planet
possibly enough to stop them playing.
Surely if a planet gets defence you either pull or risk your fleet, not abuse the few actives left in the game, or in this case pull your fleet and let your mate cop the lot :-)

btw it wasnt eryx defending :-)
Citizen Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 21:38   #2
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
Re: Threatening behaviour

If you get abusive messages please press the "Report Message" button, found underneath each of them.

We will then be able to look at them, and can warn or close planets who are repeatedly abusive.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 21:40   #3
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

lol the forums has been upsurped by people who are just going to whine and whine about fpm, of course fpm will then just start trolling, heh
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 21:44   #4
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

I thought Tourettes had quit.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 21:44   #5
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This kind of behaviour is lame to the extreme.

If you're going to threaten a planet, at least do it with some panache.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 21:52   #6
AndroX
xXx

AndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
If you get abusive messages please press the "Report Message" button, found underneath each of them.

We will then be able to look at them, and can warn or close planets who are repeatedly abusive.

No offence A2, but if we report players that are for sure multie-ing, and pa multie hunters dont do a thing about it. Then you really think people will push that button ? Some how isnt that asking
for problems within the Planetarion community?

(just on a side note of the rest of this stupid thread )
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 21:57   #7
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

What a sad person sending such mails..
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 22:00   #8
Citizen Kabuto

Citizen Kabuto is an unknown quantity at this point

It may be a stupid thread but you did respond to it .
All i wanted to know after playing god knows how many rounds
of this game, is that really the kind of behaviour you need to display towards fellow gamers.
If you think it is ok great.
Citizen Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 22:01   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Threatening messages were better when they consisted of "don't recall and die or recall and die later". Or involved people named leroy!
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 22:09   #10
AndroX
xXx

AndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to all

it wasnt meant to disrespect the thread Kabuto.

All I meant is, that nowerdays, that are the only kind of mails people get and havent seen one get closed
for it. If its only the mail that would worry me then there was no reason for me to reply to this thread.
But I havent seen alot of actions about abusing the systems or other things that some day in the past made
this game the best online game ever.

I totaly agree that people lack of respect to a fellow gamer, eventho he/she is from another alliance. Somehow it got lost big time. And people even take it further then just mails, they hack - they DOS - they cheat in any form. And all - to just become #, instead of having some fun in a game thats made for fun.

In the past rounds we seen people from PA crew leave, and all found that sad (at least the ones that didnt cheat and played for fun.) But them leaving is mainly due to the lack of respect from the gamers towards people that use(d) their freetime (as it started free/unpayed) to have fun with dozens of other people in a game/community.

Eventho I dislike some ways that are things dealth with (like the multie hunting for example). Doesnt mean I dont respect them.
/me takes a deep bow for the PA crew that are still doing the best they can.
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 03:26   #11
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

aaah death threat mails. had one or two of those myself this round, and a galaxy mate once got one for defending me interesting thing was that each time they were indeed followed up by a largeish attack, which each time failed mainly cos we were expecting it
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 07:24   #12
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizen Kabuto
It may be a stupid thread but you did respond to it .
All i wanted to know after playing god knows how many rounds
of this game, is that really the kind of behaviour you need to display towards fellow gamers.
If you think it is ok great.
Find out who it is or what alliance it is and report it to their HC.
If they have balls enough they should kick that player out and roid him into oblivion for behaving like that.
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 07:37   #13
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

Heh, I'm sure this made him feel all big, leet and so proud of himself...

I've not actually had any mails like that so far, I've sent one or two when running my fleet at slightly smaller players (though I've not been offensive, I've just warned them of how badly their def would do if it landed against me as I don't want to smash non-FPM people's fleets up )

Very sad if he does actually try to smash your planet and ruin your round for this...
Shaithess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 10:06   #14
Anaram

Anaram is infamous around these partsAnaram is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
This kind of behaviour is lame to the extreme.

If you're going to threaten a planet, at least do it with some panache.
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 10:25   #15
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough

bah thats not a real threat...threats written by angry 13 year olds in pre-r5 was usually a lot more fun to read :P
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 10:50   #16
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Reminds me of the fanmail I received during PaX. Got one too which was like 90% censured

Subject: your so gay
Sent: Fri Jan 9 14:35:37 2004
you could not catch a cold

kiss my ass you homo girl better luck next time you ****ing ****ing pig

and your queen is a ****ing gay guy

Subject: hey prick
Sent: Fri Jan 9 14:00:15 2004

wake up you **** i wont be home you dumb ass fag get a clue and tell your gay lover if he wants to attack me do it without your ****ing gay help
---

And a dozen more where that came from.... Plenty of sad people left in PA....
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 16:04   #17
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, I wanna join this Martok fanclub!! I bet my insults would be betterer, and I don't even know you
Shaithess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 16:16   #18
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Citizen, u can always find someone wh is big enough and crazy enough to **** with the big boys and piss everybody off

Forest
#forest

Come find me
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote